o23.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday, and Hoya was damn nervous about the changes in the show. He definitely had some bad vibes about this, he just don't know what would that be. There will be more casts in it, that was what the director guy had told them. Why was he nervous and all? Would Minah be included in the cast? He hoped not.

Heaving out a deep breath, he stopped his car in the parking lot outside the Caribbean Bay where they would meet up and film together with the new casts. He slipped out of the car and wondered if Hani was already there. Why, he should've drive past her house and check if she was on her way to the meeting place. What a complete jerk he was.

He slipped out of the car and caught a glimpse of Hani sashaying towards the entrance, her dark hair flowed above her shoulders as the wind blew it. He wondered if her hair was soft as a cotton against his fingers. Snap out of it, he thought.

"Hany-yah!" He called out. Hani stopped short for a moment as she looked at him, then flashed him a warm smile afterwards. "I should've drive past your house." He said the moment he reached her.

"No, it's okay." She smiled at him. "I don't want to be a bother, either."

"Oh, you're not." He muttered immediately. Hani was definitely not a bother to him. Surprisingly, he found her presence enjoyable. Er, since when did he felt that way? Last time he checked, he was quite annoyed by her the first time they saw each other. It must be when they shared the roof of his family's vacation house for how many hours.

"Earth to Hoya," Hani grinned, and he thought she looked exceptionally beautiful today. Her face was brighter than usual. He was sure it's not because of make-up because she's certainly wearing only a red lipstick. Her cheeks were pinkish, naturally pinkish. "I-Is something wrong with my face?" She blinked, the same moment her face flushed a little bit.

He chuckled nervously. He didn't mean to stare at her for a long time. "No, there's nothing wrong. C'mon? Let's get going." He placed his hand on her elbow as if to guide her. They walked together, side by side, ignoring the stares and gasps of the people around. Hani was tensed, he could feel it.

"The HoNi couple are here, finally." The director

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter