o15.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is freaking me out." Hani muttered in disbelief. In her hands were a letter written for her...and guess what, it comes from Woollim Entertainment—Infinite's company. What the heck was going on? Her heart was hammering inside her chest that she couldn't breathe.

"Aren't you going to open it?" Her boss snapped a finger to wake her. "Or that is a magic letter that would pop open when you stare at it?"

Instead, Hani tossed it back to her boss mahogany desk. "It's giving me creeps, boss. I can't—no, I won't open that letter."

"What?" Her boss huffed. "It's just a letter, you don't have to freak out."

"Boss, that letter is from Woollim!" She blurted out. "You know? Woollim—Infinite's company!"

"As if I didn't know that." Her boss pressed her lips together and arched her perfectly-tweezed eyebrows.

Groaning, Hani took it back from the table and tore the envelop open. She held the letter to her nose and realized it wasn't scented. Okay, she had gone crazy. From her eyelashes, she glanced at her boss who was impatiently waiting for her to read it. She held her breath as she started reading it.

Eun Chae leaned forward, studying her. "What does it say?"

"Um, the CEO's sorry for Hoya's act that causes me into trouble.." She told her, eyes still on the paper. "...and that—oh, freaking jeez!"

"Why? What is it?" Eun Chae propped her arms on the table, leaning closer to her as she tried to get a view of the letter. It was so unboss-y like but she didn't mind. Eun Chae's more like a sister to her. She was calling her 'boss' because she's still her boss after all.

"They want to have a meeting with me this afternoon." She said, wide-eyed. "And it says here, it's very important."

"Hmm, that means you're going to summon yourself in the company's precious building." Eun Chae muttered as she sat back to her comfy swivel chair.

She pouted at her. "Come with me, boss."

"Ha! Excuse me but I think I'm not invited by the CEO." Eun Chae got back on the papers in front of her. "And besides I'm busy. I have a meeting with all of you—er, you're exempted—later at two o' clock."

"Meeting? Why I haven't got a memo about the meeting?"

Eun Chae beamed sheepishly. "Well, simply because you're the agenda."

"Explain further." She demanded. It was like she was the boss, not the lady sitting behind the large and expensive mahogany desk in front of her.

"Your name's a hot topic lately." Eun Chae smiled sweetly. "And that I decided to give a high compenstaion to anyone who will get the right and exclusive scoop about what's going on between you and Hoya."

"No way!" She exclaimed.

"Way." Eun Chae sat back coolly.

"You can't do that!"

She smiled. "Well, I just did."

"You know very well, boss, that there is nothing going on between me and your cousin." She breathed out. "We're friends? Well, not really that friends but we know each other's name."

"Well, there will be...sooner." Eun Chae winked. "After your meeting this afternoon with the Woollim people."

Oh, hell. She muttered in her thoughts.

 

 

 

Hani's eyes wandered at the off-white colored walls inside Woollim building. A petite, young lady ushered her to the conference room the moment she arrived at the company's lobby. She wondered what was this meeting all about. Well, she was about to find it out minutes from now as the lady or secretar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter