o16.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is still there a time to back out?" Hani muttered softly as she stood beside Hoya. They were both waiting for the press interview to start. But as the minutes go by, Hani felt the sudden panic that she wanted nothing but to run away.

Hoya whirled his head to her with a frown on his forehead. “It’s too late for that, Hani. You can’t get away with this.”

She gulped. “Y-You mean if I’ll run, your CEO will chase me and drag me back here?”

“Yes.” He said with a smirk. She closed her eyes shut and hit her forehead with her palm, and that elicited a laugh from Hoya’s throat. “Don’t worry, you’ll get over this. After all, this is just a thirty-minute press interview.”

“B-But I’m really scared.” She admitted.

“Don’t be, okay?” Hoya reached for her hand and cupped it. She flinched a little at the warmth of his hand. Gulping, she pulled her hand from his and Hoya looked at her like he was reading her thoughts. She fought the urge to blush.

Darn it!

“Guys, get on stage now.” Infinite’s manager came behind them and Hani couldn’t figure out if she’ll be happy upon his sudden presence. True, she felt uncomfortable when Hoya held her hand but the manager’s words struck her that the interview will start now.

Hoya, being gentleman, offered his hand for her when they came up the stage. She had second thoughts whether to accept his hand but looking around where the paparazzi’s eyes were on them, she chose to accept it. And for the second time, she felt that indescribable warmth of his hand. She had a mental note of spanking herself later.

Hani’s nervousness would never get better when the first question was thrown at them.

“Are you both dating?” The bald paparazzi asked.

“No.” She responded, trying so hard not to shake her voice or both of them will be doomed. “Hoya and I are not dating.”

“Then why did he kiss you?”

She blinked. She looked at Hoya then back to the crowd again. “I-I–”

“Are you his past girlfriend?” He asked again before Hani could answer his previous question.

“No, I’m not Hoya’s ex-girlfriend.” She muttered through the microphone with difficulty of seeing the crowd straight. The lights from the flashbulbs were blinding her. Now, she realized why many celebrities hated paparazzi.

“Then how come did he kiss you when you don’t have any relationship? Don’t tell us, you’re his girl for this month?”

She could feel the smoke coming from her nose. She fought the urge to throw the microphone at his bald head. Before she could lash in public, Hoya grabbed his own microphone and saved her.

“Hani is not my girl for this month. I’m not that kind of guy.” He said. And Hani could see how he was glaring bloody murder at the bald man. “Here’s the truth, she’s one of you. Hani is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter