o6.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani pushed open the door of the cake shop and entered. She needed a break—a long break. She wasn't looking out for possible Infinite members roaming around the city, but her newly bought Canon camera hang around her neck just in case she needed it. Her paparazzi instinct told her so.

Seeing the cakes on the counter, watered and her stomach grumbled. her lips, she leaned down to examine which cake she should buy. Hmm, Fruity Choco Cake is good but I want to try something new, she thought. Fruity Marble Cake or Fruity Mocca Cake? Ohmigosh! Double Dutch Cake! Hmm..or should I take Black Forest Cake instead? Or Chocolate Mousse Cake? Oh, darn it!

"Ma'am?" The attendant intercepted her thoughts.

"Um," She looked up, and straightened herself. "One Chocolate Cherry Torte please. And oh, one Belgian Chocolate Bliss." She smiled excitedly at the attendant who returned the smile warmly. While the attendant was putting the cakes inside a box, she turned and was looking around the shop. There were only less than ten customers sitting on the table taking a cup of coffee and a cake today and it wasn't busy at all.

There were couples too and two old men drinking coffee. She sighed, just as when the door of the shop opened and a guy with an NYC t-shirt and a beanie on his head entered. It took her a long moment to realize that she was actually staring at a familiar face. She gasped. It was him—the freaking Lee Hoya!

She abruptly turned around, hoping he wouldn't see her. Darn it, she had a freaking camera hanging on her neck. He might think that she was following him. But hey, she came in first right? She gulped as she felt her legs wobbly. She had this urge to run out of the shop but she just couldn't leave her cakes behind. Darn! Can the attendant move faster? Beads of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter