o5.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was about to go crazy. Or maybe she already was because her head was spinning. "H-He's y-your c-cousin?" She sounded like an alien stammering every word. "How in the world does this happen?!" She blurted out even before she could think. Hoya glared at her, and it made her shiver.

"He's my cousin." Ms. Kim confirmed it again.

"Eun Chae-ah," Hoya turned his head to her boss. "Who the hell is this woman?"

Ms. Kim beamed like she enjoyed seeing the scene. "Hoya, meet Hani. She's my secretary."

"Secretary?" Hoya scoffed. "This girl—" He pointed at her. "This girl is a paparazzi! She almost ruined my reputation."

"Why? Have you two met?" A wider smile appeared on Ms. Kim's lips. Hani couldn't help thinking that her boss has something up on her sleeves. God forgive her for thinking that way.

"It's a long story." Hoya said in a gritted teeth. He locked his eyes on her once more and went dry. Her legs almost buckled at how intense the stare he was giving her. If looks could kill, she could be dead by now.

"Well, the truth is, Hani is my secretary. Not until she could perfectly done her mission." Ms. Kim eyed her perfectly manicured nails.

"Mission? What mission?" Hoya looked puzzled. And with that, Ms. Kim smirked at him.

"Secret." She muttered. "It's our secret, right Hani?"

"Uh—" She looked at her boss. Her eyes ran from Eun Chae to Hoya in front of her. "I-uh, I-I gotta go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter