o30.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day was worst. Hani felt like she forgot her soul to bring with her. She's with Minhyuk and it was awfully rude to think of someone else while they're having their second date, to be exact. She's thinking of Hoya, right. And even though how many times she scold herself to stop thinking about him, she just can't.

Screw this feeling!

In the first place, Minhyuk doesn't deserve this. He's such a good guy and he deserved better than this. He derserved attention, too. So, she tried a little harder. Minhyuk's fun to be with, she realized, as they stroll around the mall. Jeez. She's in the mall with him while Hoya and Minah were fishing in God-knows-where.

Damn. Hoya again.

Focus Hani-yah, she wacked her head with her fist. Minhyuk looked at her like she had gone crazy. Feeling embarrassed, she flashed him a sheepish smile. So he wouldn't ask further, she pulled him with her to the cake house. They ate together, with still the camera man on their side. People were watching them, she was aware of it, but they decided to ignore them.

After spending almost a full hour inside the cake house, they decided to separate ways. Minhyuk had to go back to his dance practice, and she too had to go to Daily News Center. Yes, she's on a hiatus status with her work but still she needed to report. And besides, she missed her boss already.

When she arrived at the center, her boss wasn't there. Turns out, she had a board meeting according to her temporary secretary. She decided to stay and wait for her inside the office. Because the comfy couch looked so tempting, she laid down on it as she thought of Hoya and the possibilities that he was having a good time with Minah.

Ugh.

She kind of like hoping that Minah will fall off the water and die. Okay, a harsh thought—drowning would be better. But wait, Hoya will definitely come and save her. Worse, he'll surely give her a CPR. Their lips would touch and—"NOOOOOOO!" She screamed, her heart pounding wildly. Shoot.

Moments later, the door opened. Hana, the temporary secretary, peeked in. "Are you okay in there, Hani-yah?"

She smiled, but she's panting and she doesn't know why. "Y-Yeah, I am."

"You sure?"

"Yup." She said. "I've just drop my phone and I thought it's damage or something." She lied. Hana stuck her tongue and muttered a 'good for you' to her before laughing her head off.

"Yah, thanks for the concern friend." She yelled to the already-closed door. She knew Hana, of course. Calming her heart again, she laid back on the couch. As she can't help herself in thinking about him, she ended up falling asleep on the couch. She was exhausted—especially her heart.

 

 

 

~Thanks for the wonderful time, oppa. Till next time~ Minah's text for him. After reading it, he immediately deleted the message. But of course, he replied his 'you're welcome' to her. He's not that rude, you know. He had a good time, not a wonderful time though. Fishing would be even better if he's with Hani.

Heck. She was even probably having a great time with Minhyuk again. Thinking about that made him irked to death. He decided not to think about it that as he went to Eun Chae's office. He needed to see his cousin for a moment. Eun Chae had texted him the other night asking him some money he could lend her. His cousin really doesn't know how to use the money. Eun Chae's not even married, she's single with no vices but she's awfully a shopaholic. Once she had money she will head straight to the mall or if not, to the spa.

Yeah, whatever. He shoved his phone out and texted her. ~I'm on my way, idiot.~ He pressed send without having second thoughts. He was close to her anyway.

Seconds later, he got a reply from her. ~'kay (: Wait for me in the office. I'm on a board meeting rn~

~Board meeting but ur texting?~ He keyed in his response.

~CEO here ;)~ She replied back that made him chuckled. Eun Chae's clearly abusing her power. But even if she's like that, the company did well though. And that made uncle, her dad, so proud of her. At such a young age of twenty-four, she did pretty well in handling the company. He would give two thumbs for her.

When he arrived, he saw the employees scampered in their seats as if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter