o3.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, Ms. Kim!" Hani clasped her hands together as she begged. "Please give me another prospect, just not Infinite please!"

Ms. Kim dropped down the files she was reading unto her desk and faced her. "Why, Hani? What happened? Giving up already? I thought you wanted a promotion."

"No, I'm not giving up." She said, teary-eyed. "And yes, I still want a promotion, but please, assign me to get a scoop from an easy group. Not Infinite!"

"Why, what's wrong with Infinite?" Ms. Kim looked at her, frowning.

"Um," She was tongue-tied. Does her boss really have to know what had happened? "I-I'm scared of them." She muttered softly.

"What?" Her boss leaned forward. "I didn't catch that, I'm sorry."

"I'm scared of them!" She exclaimed as she stomped her feet. She felt cold on her spine as she remembered that day she met Hoya. How can she ever forget that? Damn! To her surprise, her boss just laughed at her as if she had told her a joke. "I'm serious!"

Chuckling, Ms. Kim held her hands up in the air. "I'm sorry, Hani, but your reason is ridiculous."

"But—"

"Hani, I'm serious in giving you a promotion, all you have to do is just to take a risk so I would know if you deserve it." Ms. Kim told her, while leaning against her table. "I couldn't think of another group except for Infinite."

She cleared . "Well, what about Girls' Generation?"

"What about them?"

Hani shrugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter