o38.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Great, just great. It's Saturday and for the love of God they don't have filming for today. She received a text message from the show staff that the filming was temprarily suspended for two weeks. Great. Then what shall she do with that two boring weeks? She wanted to cry, really. Aside from the fact that she'll be bored to death, chances of seeing Hoya was slim too. She doesn't think she could see him for that long, awful weeks.

Ugh! I hate this! She fumed inside. And why the heck would they text her too late? She had gone out of the house already. Since she was already gone from the house, she decided to enjoy while she's out.

She spotted a coffee shop and spending some hours in there wouldn't hurt. She sauntered, flipping her hair on the process. Since it's already nine thirty-five in the morning, the coffee shop wasn't crowded at the moment. She took the empty table near the huge glass window. She sat there and waited for her order. As she did, she noticed a very familiar girl next to her table. She's so familiar that she had to stare at the girl's face to make her remember her name.

She's so familiar...where do I have seen her?

Then it hit her. Like a lightning just struck behind her.

"Ms. Choi Heeyoung?" She said, smiling at the girl. The girl turned around and she was right. It was Choi Heeyoung—Sungyeol's girlfriend. She stood and went up to her. "Hi..um, you probably didn't know me..." Her voice trailed off when she noticed Heeyoung's eyes traveled from her feet up to her head—scanning...and judging?

Oh no! She'd probably thought she was Sungyeol's other girl or something.

"I'm Park Hani—"

Heeyoung gasped. "Oh my! Park Hani? As in, Hoya's girl?"

Hoya's girl? She tried to smile. "Hoya's girl according to fans," she corrected.

"Oh my~!" Heeyoung squealed as she stood. "I'm actually your fan, Ms. Park."

"Oh, please don't say that," she blushed as she swept her hand in the air.

"No, I'm not kidding. I actually watch the show, every episode and I've got to say you and Hoya have some great chemistry. You guys both look great together." Heeyoung muttered, and Hani had no idea that she and Hoya look good together. Why, she didn't even watch a single episode of the show.

She doesn't like to see her face on T.V, she'd get uncomfotrable if she does. That was why she never dare to watch it.

"You wanna sit with me?" Heeyoung said to her th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter