o2.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay. This is it. I can do this. Hani cheered silently for herself before sliding herself inside the elevator to the fifth floor where Infinite's dorm was located. As she visited the group's official daum cafe, there was no scheduled event of them for this day. So she decided to go to their dorm instead hoping to find something she could give to her boss.

It wasn't much of a hard task for her, in fact it's just a piece of cake. All she had to do was to capture a secret and interesting Infinite story with her camera. And after that, her promotion is waiting for her. It's just a matter of time.

The elevator stopped at the fifth floor and it was her time to move out and sneak outside Infinite's dorm. She waited there for a moment, and that moment turned into an hour. And she was awfully tired. She composed herself. If she wanted a promotion, she have to risk everything. And that includes the tiring hours of waiting for a possible interesting story.

Leaning againts the wall, she puffed her cheeks. She checked the time on her wrist watch for the unteempth time already. She almost wanted to give up but everytime she thought of going home, she would think about how she was dying to have a promotion.

She groaned. Maybe Infinite wasn't in their dorm? Babo! They don't have schedules for today, she thought. But maybe they are having a dance practice or music video shooting perhaps? Or song recording? Ugh, babo-yah! She smacked her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter