o24.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like Hoya had gone to a marathon. He was sweating a lot, and nervous at the same time. He'd like to take back what he said about the changes of the show that was not a bad idea after all because honestly, it was a very, very bad idea. It's not that he doesn't want to see Minah, it's just that he doesn't want Minah and Hani to cross paths because it would be a disaster. For sure.

Minah was spitting disdain towards Hani, he could feel it. Hani might be older than Minah by two years but Minah would clearly make war and wouldn't just give up the affection she felt for him.

But for him, Minah was just a little sister for him. He couldn't imagine himself hitting on his high school buddy's little sister. He, in his entire life, didn't imagine himself together with Minah. But she just couldn't understand that.

"Okay, let's get going. We shouldn't waste time." The director guy clapped his hand in an urgent manner that made him fall back to earth. "So, here's the plan. We'd let the guys choose whom they wanted to have a date with. And that automatically will be your partner until we'd give a signal to exchange partners."

"What?" Hoya found it so ridiculous.

"How about our first filming?" Hani chirped. "Would it just go to waste?"

"Probably." Minah muttered, and was giving Hani death glares from time to time. Good thing, Hani was matured enough to let it slide and ignore it.

"No, don't worry about it Hani-yah. It would be the first episode of the show." The director guy informed her. "And we also filmed your first meeting, guys."

"Really? We didn't know." Eli said, looking so surprised.

"Yeah, that's because we want it to appear casual." The director said again, before turning his head to the crew. "Now, are the camera's ready? Okay, gentlemen listen. You will choose which among these three muses that you wanted to date with okay? We'll going to film this one also."

"Do we have a script for this?" Minhyuk asked.

"Of course," The director flashed his best smile. "Because the HoNi couple was done filming for their date and the added casts will serve as, you know, the third parties to both Hoya and Hani —okay, I should not explain everyhing because that would spoil everything. Let's just go with the flow."

"Heck." Hoya muttered unbelievingly.

"Okay, so now which one should we be picking?" Eli asked. "Should Hoya pick Hani again for this one..or what?"

The director guy smiled and again, and for Hoya it was giving him creeps. "Hoya to Hani first, of course. Then Eli to Minah and Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter