o21.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be filming with Howon?” Hani’s boss said as she looked up when Hani entered the office. Eun Chae abandoned her paper works and leaned back on her swivel chair.

Hani gave off an audible sigh. “The filming is just Monday s to Wednesdays and Saturdays. Today is Thursday and seriously, I need a break.”

“So how’s it going? The filming, I mean.”

She sighed again. “It’s–”

“Memorable?”

“No. It’s tiring.” She pursed her lips together as she said so.

Her boss chuckled. “Well, you’ll have a good pay afterwards so just deal with it. Anyway, is my cousin a romantic person? What did you do both during your dates?”

She could feel her face flushed at her question. Remembering Hoya’s stare matched with a handsome grin at her made her blush all the time. And it freaked her out…all the time. Jeez, she felt embarrassed already knowing that Hoya has this kind of effect on her. Dear heaven’s, he was her boss’ cousin!

“Back to earth, Park Hani.” Hani blinked at Eun Chae who was staring at her like she had gone three heads or something creepier than that.

She cleared . “Oh, w-well. We had a great time together. H-Hoya, he is really a gentleman, far from what I’ve thought of him before.”

Her boss grinned. “So, does it tickle you from the inside?”

“Wh-what?” She tried her best to look disgusted. Eun Chae burst out laughing. “Boss, if you think I like your cousin then you are so wrong. I’m not friggin’ attracted to him, okay?”

“Okay,” Her boss rolled her eyes with a smile on her face. “You sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter