o33.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya couldn't seem to sleep that night. He kept on thinking that he's confession was some kind of a mistake. But no, his feelings weren't a mistake. Maybe it wasn't the right time for him to tell her, but he knew he couldn't turn back the time now. What's done is done. He just doesn't know why he suddenly blurted it out. Maybe because of the strong emotion he felt at that moment.

Hani rejected him. Or was she? He didn't know. It wasn't clear. She didn't say 'I'm not in love with you', right? What he caught was 'let's just leave each other for a moment'...or was it the same thing?

He didn't know... and he doesn't want to think that he was being rejected.

He heaved a deep sigh in the middle of the night. The other members were asleep already. If Sunggyu will sleep talk again, he's not in the mood to play with him. He got some important matters to think of. Why don't I call her right now?, he thought but he doubted if Hani will answer her phone.  Besides, it's already twelve in the morning. He doubted if Hani's still awake.

Damn.

Was it only him who was bothered and couldn't sleep? Maybe the feeling wasn't really mutual? That Hani doesn't have any feels for him. Ouch. All this time he thought that the feeling was mutual. But he was wrong. It was a one-sided love.

And that was why Hani rejected him.

 

 

 

Hani squirmed on her bed. She couldn't sleep. She was having a little dilemma—no, scratch the word little—it was a big problem and she couldn't seem to understand herself why she had made that mess. First of all, that was all she wanted. Hoya would tell her that he's in love with her as much as she was to him. And now that he finally did, she shoved him out and asked him to leave her alone.

"Because I'm in love with you..." He blurted it out to her. She should be happy, right? She should've been jumping around and giving him hugs and kisses all over his handsome face. But she didn't react that way.

Instead, she gave him a cold response and she felt stupid for doing that. And it was too late for her to go back outside because he already drove off with his car. She let the chance slipped away because of the feeling that he doesn't deserve someone like her. She was being remarkably stupid.

Hani sighed as she wiped the tears slipped from the corner of her eye. Why don't she just call him right now? She thought that would be a good idea. She bolted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter