o32.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya stopped the car in front of her house, Hani realized. For a moment she thought she was going to die in there as he drove the car in a superb fast and furious way that her seatbelt couldn't help to save her life if ever they'll meet an accident. When the car screeched into a stop, Hani immediately flung herself out of the car. Hoya did as well, but still his expression was like he wanted to kill someone.

She doesn't want to fight with him anymore so she decided to leave him alone and let him do what he wanted. But before she could even turn her back, Hoya grabbed her arm. "Where are you going?" He said. Much to her surprise, his voice was calmer than he had moments ago. But she remained her face as hard as a rock.

"I'm going inside the house," she muttered. "I don't want to talk to you unless you hit something on your head that could calm you down and put some sense into your brain."

"Hani," Hoya clenched his jaw.

"Now will you get your hands off of me?" She said bitterly and harshly swpet her arms away from his grip. "If you'll excuse me, I'll go now Mr. Lee Howon because I need to change. I still have a date with awesome  Lee Minhyuk, in which I may remind you, he's the awesome date I've ever had." She sputtered. She doesn't know why but she felt y at the moment. Well, he's mad? But she wanted him mad even more. And she won. Hoya's eyes glittered with fire, and she was sure he doesn't like the words that came out from .

Without any word, she turned and stormed away from him. She'd planned to bang the gate right on his face but as she was about to do it, Hoya stopped it by his powerful arms. Hani was shocked that he pushed the gate open and slid himself inside. "I don't want you to meet up with him, Hani." He said.

"You don't own my life so shut the hell up." She told him. "And I may remind you, Howon, this is just a T.V show. But even if it is, I don't want you to mess with my own life. You have yours, and I've got mine. We have separate lives. Now, you'd do me a great favor if you'll walk out of my house and leave."

His eyes even glared. "Hani—"

"Enough now, will you?" She snapped. "I don't want to talk to you anymore so please leave. I've had enough of you today. Go and leave because you know why? I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter