Chapter 12

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

~Your POV~

“Hyesung~ah, I have to go…. and do work. Bye!” You just nodded trying hard not to your disappointment. “I’ll see you later.” He nodded and left. You were now alone, again. You silently ate your lunch until the bell rang.

*RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG*

You got your bag and headed off to your locker. On the way you heard voices and a lot of shouting coming from a small room so you decided to check it out.

“You have to be extremely careful now, if he finds out who you really are. You’re dead meat.” One of them said. *Hoya?*

“Dude, don’t worry about me. I can handle myself. Just because you’ve grown taller and become more broad and musclier, doesn’t mean they won’t be able to recognise you a/nd like you said, he’s the smart one, he’ll be able to detect you easier than he’ll detect me.” Another voice said. *Am I hearing this right? Was that Woohyun? What is going on?

“You’re right but I’ll be extremely careful, trust me.”

“T-teh, just because you changed your name doesn’t mean they won’t find out who you are.”

“Yeah yeah, you’re getting annoying. Leave first, if I’m seen with a nerd, they’ll know something’s up.” Uh-oh, you looked around for a safe place to hide in but it was too late.

“Why don’t you avoid them and be with Hyesung and I? It’ll b- HYESUNG?” His eyes shot widely at you. Hoya looked at the door and found out Woohyun was not kidding. “Uh how long have you been there and how much have you heard?” You closed your eyes hoping it was all just a dream and soon opened them due to a pinching on your lower arm. “Hyesung, you’re awake! Now answer Woohyun’s question.”

“Ouch! Gosh. Well, I heard a lot of yelling coming from this room so I decided to go check it out and well I found you guys talking. And HEY! I should be mad at you! Since when did you two become friends?”

“No, we should be mad at you. You shouldn’t be eavesdropping, haven’t your parents taught you that?” Woohyun nudged Hoya in the rib cage really hard. “OUCH! WHAT WAS THA- Oh. I am so sorry Hyesung; I didn’t mean it that way.”

“No, you’re right. My parents never taught me that because unlike you I had no parents.” You ran off with tears streaming down your face. You’ve already had a bad week and Hoya just made it worse for you. You thought he was actually your friend. You thought that he actually cared but no, you were wrong. He was like every kingka and queenka. Actually no. He is worse. You tried to go as fast as you can to the girls toilets. You found Junhee there washing her face but you ignored her and went straight to the stalls. “Hyesung-ah! Hyesung-ah! Are you okay? Come out and tell me what happened.” She yelled between the door. “No you’re just like all of them. My grandmother was right. I should never trust anyone but I didn’t listen. I’m just another pathetic little girl with no parents and no morals. I don’t know anything. I’m not loved. And that’s probably why my dad died! It’s because he hated me. But my mum was so unlucky that she survived. She hates me! And this bracelet!? The other person must be cursed because I have it. Everything or everyone I have probably hates me! And that’s probably why you betrayed me too! Because you hate me!”

“No Hyesung, that’s not it! You have to listen to me. No one hates you. In fact, after all you’ve gone through, I’m pretty sure everyone’s that met you would most likely say you’re a very brave and strong person because even after all that you’re still able to smile and make everyone happy. I bet you they love having you around. You’re a great friend and I was wrong to do that to you. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it. Why did you do it? I thought since you were my best friend that you would stick up for me but you didn’t and now you’re telling me all this bull about people loving me?”

“I felt like I had to do it. I didn’t want to be a loner. A part from miss A, I had no other friends except you and I figured, it wouldn’t hurt to lose one friend than 4 others. But I was wrong, losing my best friend was like losing the 4 and my queenka title. It hurt but I figured it was too late.” You heard the door swing open and figured she might’ve left you but you were wrong. “Junhee, leave her alone.” It was a guy’s voice. “Woohyun is that you?” Your voice croaked. “Yeah, can you come out? I’m not actually allowed to be here.”

“Then don’t be here and leave her alone.” Junhee interrupted. “Don’t act like your best friends with her, all you’ve done is cause her pain and misery.”

“Excuse me? By the looks of it, you’re the one causing her this pain right now.”

“You don’t know the story .”

“Oooh big words from a nerd.” Junhee cooed

“STOP IT JUNHEE. HE DID NOTHING UNLIKE YOU. IF YOU’RE GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE LEAVE NOW! YOU’RE NOTHING TO ME NOW.” You shouted at her. “I’m sorry it’s just, you’ve been hanging out with him a lot and I thought it was him that did this to you and I’m not going to leave without you.”

“Leave Junhee, your queenka title will be at stake.”

‘I don’t care anymore.” You couldn’t believe what she said, was she really going to sacrifice her queenka title just for you. “Yeah you heard me, I don’t care because you’re more important to me now.” Your heart fuzzled. You opened the stall door and hugged her. You saw Woohyun smile, he mouthed “I’ll try and be friends with her” to you and you nodded and smiled. “I’ll be friends with you on one condition. You be friends with Woohyun.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiyaaaa (: YAYY they're friends again! Heheh but will Junhee/Juniel accept the condition? Who knowwss ! Well, I do but it's a secreeet (:

Sooo umm I've started writing a new fanfic (:! ^^ It's called The Immortal Mortal (: Please check it out ! It's another Infinite story with Sunggyu and Dongwoo ^^ I'd reeeaaallllyyyy appreciate it :)

 

 

THANKS FOR REEAADING <3 Don't forget to Subscribe ^^ (: