Chapter 7

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

 

“Aaand we’re here!”  Hoya childishly said. “Annyeong nurse Khan!” *He sounds as if he knows this nurse. This kid, how many times has he been beaten up to know her so well?* “Oh hello Howon! What are you doing here?” *Howon? Who’s Howon? * You turned around to see if there was anyone else around but it was only you two there. “Ah, my friend… Well she got beaten up, can you help her?” *Hoya’s Howon? That makes no sense!* “Of course I can help her! I’m the nurse aren’t I?” Hoya placed you down and you hopped on the bed. The nurse looked at your ankle first. It was swelling so bad that it had turned to a dark shade of purple, it was also throbbing. “Wow, you’ve done some damage here. I’ll be right back, I’ll just grab some bandages and crutches.” The nurse walked into the next room. “Yah… Who’s Howon?”

“Me.” Hoya instantly replied.

“Huh!? You’re Hoya… right? Unless, you’re Hoya’s nicer twin.”

“No! My real name is Howon. Hoya’s just a name I use for school. You didn’t think I was named after a flower right?”

“School? So your friends don’t know your real name?”

“Well you do and another person but we’re not friends.”

“Who?”

“Doesn’t matter.” The nurse came back in with lots of bandages, wound cleaners and crutches. She cleaned up the blood from your elbows, where your… ex-best friend kicked you. *I still can’t believe she could do such a thing. My best friend sided with those…. Those… es.  I thought she would be the one helping me but she just betrayed me.* A tear slid down your face.

“Yah, Hyesung, why are you crying?” You quickly wiped your face and looked up, as if nothing has happened.

“Nothing, I wasn’t crying, maybe you thought I was crying but really I wasn’t. Positive.”

“I’m not stupid you know. I can tell when people are lying to me. If you’re thinking about Junhee, it doesn’t matter. She’s out of your life now. She’s nothing but another one of those ty es.”

“LANGUAGE!” The nurse yelled at Hoya. He quickly covered his mouth.

“Mianhae!” The nurse rolled her eyes while you chuckled.

“Why are you helping me? Shouldn’t you be mad like them?”

“Well I was until I saw how badly they beat you up. Plus, it’s not like it’s a law that queenka’s can’t hang out with… Lower graded people. And do you really think, after all the years I’ve known you, I’ll just abandon you like that? Tssk! If forgave you when you replaced me with Junhee as your best friend, then I can forgive you with this one thing.”

Hoya was right. You’ve known Hoya since Middle school but it still shocks you after all these years, you’ve known nothing about him.

“Wait a second… Best Friend? We we’re never best friends!”

“Slip of a tongue but don’t worry… You’ll find out soon.”
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe :)

Thanks for reading <3 ANNNDD Don't forget to subscribe ^^ ;)

howon.jpg

OOOOHH! Don't forget tomorrow Sunggyu's going to release his album <333 CAAN'T WAAITTT!!!

lavef.jpg