Chapter 10

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

*Your POV*

“D-Dong-woo? I-i-s that… Go Ara’s boyfriend? Yah Hoya… You know I don’t like her and anything that comes with it.” *Boom Boom Boom* Yes your heart was racing… But it wasn’t for that common reason. To be honest, you were a wimp but you always tried to hide. Your group was known as the strong queenkas but the only strong people were miss A. They had undergone harsh trainings, late nights and empty stomachs. They could beat up almost anyone, they were practically invincible. Now back to the story, after that encounter with Go Ara, her eyes were set straight towards you. When you were alone, she practically made your life hell. It was miss A who taught you how to stand up for yourself which is why you owe so much to them. “Yes that’s the Dongwoo but I don’t get it, why do you hate him already when you’ve never met him before in your life.” Seriously, doesn’t this kid understand!? I don’t want anything to do with that Go Ara . “Oh and don’t worry, they’re not dating anymore and yes I agree, that Go Ara is nothing but a y who just wanted attention and still now, seeks attention.”

“Good. Now let’s get to class.” All 3 of you walked side by side including Woohyun.  *Wow they aren’t fighting.*

*No one’s POV*

Hyesung went into her homeroom and saw a new student. *Dongwoo.*

*RRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG*

“Okay students, please take a seat. We have a new student here his name is Jang Dongwoo. Please make him feel welcome. Dongwoo-sshi, please introduce yourself. *Jang Dongwoo? Why does that name sound so familiar? Jang… Jang… *BLINK BLINK* Ah stupid bracelet. RED!? Wow finally, on my favourite colour!* “Hyesung-shhi, since you are not paying attention, I will get you to take care of Mr Jang for the day.” *Oh great.* Hyesung nodded. “Mr Jang, please sit next to Hyesung. She’ll give you a tour around the school and help you whenever you need help.” Dongwoo walked over to the spot next to Hyesung. “Hey I’m Dongwoo.” He reached out his hand for Hyesung to shake but she didn’t. “Okay, someone’s cranky.” *You’re seriously like Hoya.* “I’m trying to concentrate. Please don’t disturb me.” “Excuse me of introducing myself.”

“Hyesung, would you like to give a tour now? I will excuse you from yours and Dongwoo’s classes but if it’s too hard for you then I’ll ask someone else.” Hyesung nodded her head. “No, I don’t mind.” *Yes! I get to skip my physics test!* they got up and walked (well hopped) out of the classroom leaving the whole class jealous. “Let’s take a long time because I have a test, period 3.”

“You can talk nicely!? Wow!” Hyesung rolled her eyes. “Was I really that y? If I was, sorry, it’s just Mrs Park is really strict and well my first impressions of you were not good.” He looked confused. “Why, I swear I’ve never met you in my life. Maybe I have but I was probably drunk.” Hyesungs eyes widened. “You’ve been drunk before?!” He nodded as if it was a good thing. “I don’t know, I guess it’s just instincts? And you seem like the playboy type. I also know who Go Ara is.” His expression turned dark and gloomy. “You were friends with her?”

“Friends?! NO WAY! I’m too afraid to even think about her.”

“Tteh. Why?”

“Long story but let’s just say she made me afraid to go to school during my middle school years.”

“She bullied you didn’t she?”

“Yeah and she also threatened me.”

“By saying I was her boyfriend?”

“Wow, are you a mind reader?”

“No, I get a lot of complaints about her. I don’t know why, I mean we’re not even dating. It just brings back bad memories.”

“I’m sorry. You know, you don’t seem that bad.”

“Thanks… I think?” Hyesung giggled. “Come on let’s get this tour started.”

They went around the whole school, twice. Hyesung did not expect Dongwoo to be so different from Go Ara. “Oh! I forgot to tell you where the staff room is. You only go there when you need to hand in late homework or you need help from a teacher. It can be for school, personal problems or even just to chat with the teachers. Most teachers are friendly but some are just crazy, so make sure you’re talking to the nice teachers because those crazy ones hate being disturbed.”

“Neh. If you don’t mind, who do you hang out with? Are you a nerd? Queenka?”

“So many questions but to be honest, right now, I actually don’t know what I am. I don’t know if I am or if I’m kicked out of the group but let’s be honest. I don’t want to be in that group anymore anyways.”

“What do you mean?”

“Hanged out with a nerd, got beaten up, as you can see.” She looked down to her foot which was covered in a brown bandage. “No wonder.”

*RRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*

“Wow that was quick. I’ll show you the way to the canteen. Do you know anyone here?”

“Yeah, you know Infinite?”

“Oh that’s right, Hoya ran away from me just to see you.”

“Yeah, I’ve known Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong since we were toddlers but I’ve known Hoya since primary school. When did you meet them?”

“Well I’ve known Hoya for as long as I remember but we haven’t always been friends. He was just a guy in my class that got too close to me sometimes. As for infinite, well I’ve only talked to them this year.”

“YAH HYESUNG!” A voice from the back screamed. She turned around and saw Hoya. “Since when did you two become friends?”

“Mrs Park. He’s not as bad as I thought he would be.”

“Yeah, see I told you.” Hoya started sounding nervous. *What happened to him?* “Hyesung, sit with us today.”

“Miss A will be there, I bet they’ll just kick me out anyway. I’ll just sit with Woohyun.”

*Your POV*

You searched around for Woohyun but he wasn’t anywhere around the canteen. You searched the rooftop but he still wasn’t anywhere to be found. You were about to give up your search when you saw a figure sitting outside in the courtyard. *Woohyun?* You went over to where he was. He hadn’t seen you because his back was facing towards you. You were about to scare him when you heard him singing.

“Ama geunyeoneun chakhan naega byeor jaemieopseotna bwa
Nal daehaneun momjisi malhago itjanha
And I think I’m gonna hate it girl
Kkeuti daga oneun geol
Gaseumi sorichinda ibyeor apeseo

Nunan neomu yeppeo
(Geu geunyeoreur boneun naneun) michyeo
(Ha hajiman ijen jichyeo)
Make up Shake up Break up
Chueogi nae mameur halkwieo
(A apaseo ijen mameur) gochyeo
(Da dagaor ibyeore nan)
Make up Shake up Break up”

Your jaws were opened wide and you were in a mental shock. You brought your hands up and smashed them against each other. “You can sing!?”