Chapter 6

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

 

*No one’s POV*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* It was already morning and you were late for school. You quickly got dressed, grabbed your back and raced to the door but before you left you managed to shout out “Halmoni, I’m leaving! See you later! Love you!” then dashed out.

When you arrived at school, you received glares from people around you. They were deadly. It was worse than the bus ride from yesterday. They were looking as if you killed their beloved idols. Suddenly a hand grabbed yours and pulled you back to the lockers. *Fei?* A group of girls surrounded you. It was Suji, Min, Jia and … Junhee. They looked at you with hatred in their eyes. 

“What do you want?”

“Explain to us.” Jia whispered with her teeth clenched together

“Explain what?” you growled back

“Why you were with that nerd.”

You immediately knew what this was about. Why can’t they understand!? What is so bad about hanging out with a nerd?

“Ttteh.” You rolled your eyes. “Can’t a queenka be seen with a nerd?”

Suji put on a fake smile. “Yeah sure. If you want your reputation ruined.”

“I don’t care if it is.”

“Really? You would rather trade your spot as a queenka to become a nobody?

“Yes because unlike you guys I’m not too clingy about my “reputation” and my popularity. No one even likes your group! And what kind of name is Miss A anyway? What does the A even stand for?”

“You b*tch!” Suji lifted up her hand and slapped you across your face. “You’re lucky we even accepted you in this group!”

“Tough words for a maknae. You’re the one who shouldn’t be in this group, you’re the youngest and talk as if you’re the oldest.”

“Leave Suji alone!” Min butted in. “At least she knows the ways of a queenka.”

“So now there’s ways for being a queenka? Wo-” Suddenly a fist hit you in the stomach. It was Jia. You were about to throw a punch when she kicked you in the shin.

“Shut up. I’ve had enough of you!” Jia said as she punched you even more. Your back was hit many times due to the lockers behind you. You suddenly lost your balnce and fell to the ground. This gave them an opportunity to kick you.

“Junhee are you just going to stand there? Hurry up and help us beat this little piece of .” You heard Suji say. *Is Junhee really going to do it? Is she really going to hurt me?* Suddenly you felt a 5th leg, it kicked you on the elbow and hips. It was definitely Junhee. *Out of all people. I thought you were the one that was going to help me*

“AHH!” you yelled in pain as one of them stepped on your ankle with their heels.

“Not so tough now are you Hyesung? This wouldn’t have happened if you had just listened to us and not have opened your mouth, now look at you, so fragile and hurt. It disgusts me.” Suji kicked you really hard in the stomach.

“Girls, great job but isn’t it unfair that it’s 4 against 1?” You heard a voice say. It was deep but angelic.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” Suji said in the sweetest voice.

“Don’t oppa me you b*tch. What did you do to Hyesung? And Junhee!? Is that you? Is this how low you are now, beating up your own best friend?”

“Hoya-sshi. I-I-It’s not what it looks like, I swear!”

“Don’t lie to me. I know exactly what this is. Go away now before I hit all of you. You’re lucky I’m not a girl basher and Junhee, stay away from Hyesung.”

You heard them run off but you also heard Hoya’s heavy footsteps near you. “Hyesung, open your eyes. They’re gone now and you’re safe with me.” You opened your eyes and saw him smiling. You mouthed ‘thank you’ to him. “Now let’s get you to the nurse.” Hoya lifted you up and carried you there.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello ^^ :) Too boring? :'( Anywayys....

 

 tumblr_m6nenieuXb1qc0y68o4_250_thumb.giftumblr_m5s0a2gNIv1roe8kgo1_500.pngtumblr_m70u52E6Ny1qed5dro2_400.gif

Thankss for reading <3 Don't forget to subscirbe <3 <3