Chapter 23

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

“I-I like... No one! Mehrong!” She poked out her tongue, fooling everyone.

“Aish, since when did you play jokes on everyone?” Suji lightly slapped her arm. “Come on... “ She linked arms with her unnie as they walked to class.

Hoya’s POV
“I-I like…” My heart started racing. It was the feeling I get when I’m anxious or when I’m meeting new people. “ No one! Mehrong! Hyesung stuck her tongue out. At that moment, I felt relieved but something was telling me she wasn’t telling the truth. But I don’t need the truth, not now.  

Woohyun’s POV
“I-I like…” I see her looking at me. No, don’t do this. Hoya will kill me! Although, I can’t help but feel anxious. Why? Why am I dying to know? Is it because of Hoya? Or is it because… NO. I cannot like her. Nope. Think about Hoya, you’ll just make him get all depressed. Get her out of your head Woohyun! I hit my head lightly, hoping to get my head back to Earth. “No one! Mehrong!” My heart rate dropped a little, but quickly rose again when I saw her mehrong. I couldn’t help but smile.

No one’s POV
Hyesung arrived in her next classroom and was quickly approached by Dongwoo. He sat next to her and placed his hand on hers. Hyesung panicked and hid it under the table. “Hey what are you doing? Why did you put it back?” He looked into her eyes, trying to look as meaningful as possible so she wouldn’t detect anything suspicious but he was hurt. Not mentally but physically. The bracelet triggered shocks that in the end shocked Dongwoo. If he touches more of her, it could hurt to an extent that he could be paralysed. 

“I have t-to s-say something.”

“Yes?”

“Um… Don’t get mad but… Let break up” she squeaked. “I didn’t deceive you or anything but I honestly didn’t like you. Bye.” She picked up her books and quickly strut to the door.

“Okay, break up with me.” She pivoted her head around, 2 seconds later, her body followed.

“You’re not mad?” He shook his head and walked to her.

“Nope. You shouldn’t be afraid to speak up.” He put her hair behind her ears. “Now, sit back down before the teachers catch you.” Hyesung did what he said and sat in her spot while Dongwoo held onto his wrists tightly, experiencing pain again from the shock.

As the period ended the students rushed out of the classroom to get to homeroom. Hyesung on the other hand was held back by the trio.

“Did you do it?” Suji whispered whilst checking the surroundings. Hyesung nodded cheerfully.

“He understood. He said it was fine.”

“Oh so he is nice.” Suji left a side comment. As they walked out, Infinite and Miss A stopped them at the exit.

“Hyesung! And the rest… let’s go home together?” Sunggyu asked

“Aren’t you getting picked up?” Hyesung curiously asked.

“Yeah but I can drop you off. I’ll ask the driver to bring a bigger car.”

“No thanks, it’ll be a hassle. I live on the other side anyway so I’m fine.” They were about to walk through when Jia grasped onto Hyesung’s wrists, stopping her.

“No, I’m sure it’ll be fine. Please.” She begged even more but Hyesung didn’t budge. “Gringe.” She slapped Hyesung on the hand she was holding making the bracelet fall of and smash on the ground, breaking it into two pieces. Everyone stared at Jia, shocked. Hoya’s instincts kicked in and grabbed Hyesung and ran off from the group.

“Hoya my bracelet! I can’t leave it there.” She tried to loosen his grip but he grabbed on tighter. “Ouch it hurts. Hoya let me go.”

“We’ll get it later. It’s not important.”

“It is to me!” She stopped running and stood still. “Let me go Hoya, please.” Hoya loosened the grip but only so it wouldn’t hurt her.

“Hyesung we can ask Woohyun to get it. Right now, we need to get out of here. Please just trust me.” Hyesung agreed.

They got all of Hyesung’s bags and walked out to outer Seoul to a mountain place where the views were magnificent and the place was quite isolated. You could almost say that it was “romantic”, but only if they had feelings for each other. “So why did you take me here?”

“You seemed panic-stricken in that chaotic mess so I took you away.” Hyesung nodded as she took a seat on the dark green grass.

“Thanks but I think I could’ve handled myself well there.” She took a big long sigh. “Although… I do feel desolated, that bracelet was the last thing I had of my parents and it just broke. I feel like I was carrying a piano and that piano was just suddenly taken off. But in return, I don’t get that happy feeling.” Her eyes became watery. “It’s so annoying how I didn’t get the chance to fight back and get my revenge on them. They’re so pushy, if she had just understood that I did not want a car ride from her, this wouldn’t have happened.” She wiped the tear that was at the edge of her eyes. “Maybe if I had just accepted the ride…” She hit her head and buried it in her thighs. “Okay maybe it was a good thing you took me out of there.” Hoya patted her back and sat closer to her.

“Let it all out, don’t keep it in. It’s okay to cry you, I’m here for you.” He lifted her head up and smiled at her. Her face was red and she was already swelling. “Maybe you shouldn’t cry… you don’t look pretty when you cry.” Hyesung smacked him in the arm.

“YAH! You said it was okay to cry! HMPH!” She gave him the silent treatment and faced the opposite way.

“I’m sorry… I’ll keep quiet now.”

“Good.” She wiped her last tear and leaned on Hoya’s shoulder. “Thanks for taking me here. I guess I have let it all out now. What about you? What about your problems… I’m sure you have some… let it out.”

“I wish…”

“You wish what?”

“I wish you knew.”

“What do you mean?

“If only…” Hyesung looked up at Hoya, who seemed to be down.

“Did I say anything wrong?”

“I wish I was the one…”

“What are you saying?” She waved her hand in front of Hoya twice but he didn’t react and on the third time, he grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes.

“I like you.”

Hyesung was taken aback. Yes, she’s had guys confess their feelings for her but it was different with Hoya. She had genuinely felt really sorry. Hoya had been there for her for many years, it was strange how she didn’t feel ‘that way’ for him.

“I like you and I wish it was me that you liked but I’ve come to my senses and realized… It’s not me you’re after. It’s not me that you like… it’s kind of hard for me since the guy you like is actually my best friend…”

“Your best friend?”

“Yeah, Woohyun.”

“B-but… how? What?”

“Long story.”  There was a long and awkward pause.

“How did you find out?”
___________________________________________________________________________
Heelloo my fellow readers <3 I feel as if I haven't updated in a looong time... Stupid school =_=
I was going to update on Friday, but fell asleep ... I blame it on school.

Oh Anyway... Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year :)!!! Have fun and enjoy the red pockets!.... I wish I celebrated it...

Thanks for reading & Subscribing <3 Also... don't be a silent reader (: please??? :)?
Here are pictures of INFINITE <3! YAY! hehe

17b24c0bd96b896e81a434bdb040a0a0.jpg?w=5       Infinite-2013-Japan-Calendar-infinite-EC

iTEU1diXHu1zb.jpg       066417.jpg