Chapter 9

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

*No Ones POV*

Infinite came rushing down to the front gates, there they saw a massive crowd and one fancy car. The driver came out and opened the door. A guy with dark blonde hair stepped out. “You’re such a princess!” L yelled out. Hoya nudged him in the ribcage. “Lay back on the jokes until he settles in. You know him. He can get a little cranky.” L snorted and rolled his eyes. “Welcome back Dongwoo! How was America? Meet any new chicks?” Sunggyu said while wrapping his arms around his shoulder. “Yeah some but chicks here are better” They all laughed, even Hoya. They had missed their buddy who had left when they started high school. He went to America because their family had ‘issues’. He studied there for 2 years. After those 2 years he decided to go back to Korea. “Are the queenkas hot?” Like any other guy, Dongwoo was interested in chicks, especially hot ones, pretty but also caring girls. Dongwoo may seem like a playboy because of his looks and wealth but he wasn’t. He’s only had 1 girlfriend in his life, a dirty scumbag who only liked him because he was a kingka. She had almost torn their group apart. Her name was Go Ara. She was very pretty but if it wasn’t for her bad attitude, Infinite may still be in contact with her now.

They walked to the front office to get Dongwoo’s schedules. “Okay, so you will be in homeroom D which is room 42. If you get lost, I’m sure someone will be there to help you. I will inform your teachers about your arrival." The lady handed Dongwoo a piece of paper with his timetable. "You're not in the same homeroom as us! Dammit!" Sungyeol sulked. "Don't worry guys I'm sure I'll be fine and I'll make friends, you guys aren't the only people I should know." 

*Hoya's POV* 

Homeroom D? That's Hyesung homeroom. Speaking of Hyesung, Oh . I left her. "Hey guys, Er... I have to go... See you later. Welcome back dude." I handshaked his hand and ran off. 

*No Ones POV*

Hyesung was waiting by the lockers waiting for Hoya to come. "Aish, what's wrong with this kid?" She sighed under your breath. From a distance, she could see Woohyun coming out of a small room. "Woohyun!" She screamed as loud as she could. Luckily he heard.  "Oh, Hyesung. I thought you were with Hoya?" 

"I was but I guess he left me... Can I walk with you to class?" His eyes bulged out. "No, you might get hurt more." 

"But I need someone to help me with my books. Please!?" Hyesung pouted to Woohyun. "I'll do aegyo! Pweeasseee!!!!" Woohyun looked surprised. He never knew that someone like Hyesung would be willing to do aegyo. "Okay but please... Don't act cutesy.. It does not suit you..." She crossed her arms and pouted. "Whatever! You know you don't seem like a nerd. You're a bully!" 

"Tssk! Hey. You said you were a black belt in taekwando. How can you get beaten up by a bunch of girls who seem like the type to go shopping and nail painting 24/7?"

"Well, I may have told a little lie just so you can stopped being beaten up."

"Thanks, again... I guess. But I don't get why you won't leave the group?"

"It's a long story but let's just say, once your in the group. You're not getting out." 

"Oh. I know how you feel."

"No, you don't"

"Believe me. I do."

flashback

*Your POV *

It was the first day of middle school and like almost every student in the school, you were nervous. What if they didn't like you? What if you became a loner? What if people bully you? All these thoughts kept passing through. You kept looking down until yo accidentally bumped into someone. A bully. She had a fist up getting ready to hit the poor little kid when you screamed out " STOP! Please don't hurt her, like yours, it's her first day." The bully got closer to you. She clenched onto your shirt while lifting her fists closer to yours. "We you going to do about it? You're just a short little whimp, you wouldn't even dare hurt an ant!" Letting go of your shirt, she laughed with wide open and her hands to her stomach. "She may be a whimp but I'm not." A girl with black curly hair spoke. There with her were 3 other girls. One with a short bob cut another with shoulder length hair. The last one had brown curls and was pretty tall. "And who are you?" She crossed her arms and scoffed. "You don't know who I am? Well let me introduce my self to you, My name is Bae Suji, First year middle schooler and green belt in taekwando. I may look cute and soft on the outside but mess with me, you'll hate me forever." 

"Go Ara, First year, girlfriend of Jang Dongwoo, a kingka.  Mess with me and I'll tell my boyfriend. He has connections. I'll let you off once but next time, if I see you sticking your nose in my buisness, it won't be a happy ending for you. I will make you suffer to the point that you never want to come to this school ever again. Understood? Great."

"I'm sorry I couldn't help but tune out after you started talking. So I'll just say I understand so you can shut you mouth." Ara walked off and left Suji and her friends with me and Ara's victim. You walked to the poor girl, she was crying. A flash of light shone in your eyes. It was that bracelet again. It was purple. "Cool bracelet!" Suji's friend said, the one with the shoulder length hair. "Thanks." "No problemo! What does it do?"   * That was an awkward question. Did she think my bracelet is magical? Wow...* " What do you mean? It's a braelet, it doesn't do anything." "Why does it blink? Is it battery powered?" you shook your head. * I actually don't know * "Wow. That's a sick bracelet!" you laughed. You didn't know it would be this easy to gain new friends, even though you encountered a bully attack. "What's your name?" 

"Yong Hyesung. How about you?" 

" Lee Min Young. Well you've met Suji, our maknae and this is Fei and Jia. They're Chinese but they speak fluent Korean."

You nodded and waved at the both of them. "Maknae? Isn't she the same age? She's in the same year level."

"I started early." Suji said. You remembered there was a bully victim so you turned away from Suji and her friends and turned your attention to the girl. "Annyeong! My name's Yong Hyesung" you smiled at her but she  the ground looking depressed. "Choi Junhee." you put your hand out and pulled her arm to get her in the up right position. "Nice to meet you. Oh and by the way you can call us miss A. Its just a way so you don't have to keep calling us one by one." Jia finally talked. "Let's treat each other like sisters? I don't know why but I already feel close to both of you guys and since we're now family, we cannot leave each other. And we will make it as queenkas so we can show that Go Ara that we're not some losers she can tramp on but do this we must not let anyone bring us down, so no nerds, no losers. Just popular people! Understood?"  Everyone nodded except for you. You nodded, agreeing with them. Eventhough you knew it was such a selfish goal, you knew you had to because you were afraid of loosing the friends that you had just made.

End of flashback

"So because of what Suji said, you decided to follow it?" Woohyun asked curiously .

"We were young. That's all that mattered then."

Hoya ran to see if Hyesung was still there. She was still standing but with Woohyun. "Hyesung~ah!" Hoya move closer to her. "Mianhae! A friend just came back." Woohyun was about to leave but it was held back by Hoya. He was holding on to his backpack but not too visible for Hyesung to see. "A friend? Who?" Hyesung asked. "Dongwoo. You might remember him."

*Your POV*

"Girlfriend of Jang Dongwoo, a kingka." Hoya please tell me your friend Dongwoo is not the same that dated Go Ara, the girl I fear most. 

*Woohyun POV*

Dongwoo? As in Jang Dongwoo?

________________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEYO :) So I decided to try and make my chapters longer as I noticed past chapters were really short. I tried ^^

Todays Dongwoo's BIRTHDAY~!! Happy birthday to our little Dino ❤❤

tumblr_m5b5wbgiTg1qfwbjs.jpg

AAHHH~! He's SOOOO CUTEEE 

Thanks for reading (: Don't forget to subscribe :) <3