Chapter 16

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

*Woohyuns POV*
Wow, that was weird.  You turned around and walked home. When you got there Jinae was sitting on the porch. “Jinae! What are you doing here?”

“I don’t have the key pabo! You left me here to walk your “friend” home and didn’t even realise that I don’t have the key!” Oh, right... the key. “Sorry! Come one in and yes she is my friend. No more.”

“Sure? She’s nice and if you two were to become a couple, I’d be fine with it. In fact if you two were to get married I would be the first to give you my blessing! But you have to promise to make me an aunty. I’d love to take care of small cute babies. ” She took off her shoes and ran inside. “NAE! Where do you learn these things? You’re too young YAH!” You ran and grabbed her. You carried her bridal style and spun her around. “YAH OPPA! STOP” She said while laughing. “NO!” You turned around gradually getting faster and faster. “I’m dizzy.” You slowed down your pace and set her down on the sofa. “Yah you’re so heavy. You should lose some weight.”

“OPPA! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR SISTER!” She slapped you on your shoulder for at least 10 times. “I’m just saying if you want a boyfriend you need to tone it down a little.” She crossed her arms and pouted. “Go away meanie. I like unnie better. I wish she was my sister. I don’t like you.”

“You love me. I know you do.” You tickled her but she didn’t move, laugh or even breathe. “Fine then. I’ll give you to Hyesung.”

“No oppa! I’m staying.” You patted your sisters’ head. “I knew you would say that. Now let’s get you cleaned up!”

Next day….. DONGWOO POV
Argh another day of school. Aish! You threw the pillow away and got up. The driver got you to school in less than 10 minutes. “When you arrived you saw Hyesung running through the doors. You saw a small blinking light on her bracelet. Dangling from it was half of the star. It’s her. Such a stupid child. You opened the door and ran to her. “Hyesung, wait for me!” She turned around with a dark expression on her face. “Wow, on second thought, maybe not?” She grabbed your hand tightly. “No, I’m just tired. I couldn’t sleep, sorry if I looked like I didn’t want to talk to you.”

“No, it’s fine. You couldn’t sleep? Why? A lot of homework? Problems? Tell me anything. I’ll listen!”

“Just everything you said then times it by 2. It’s crazy. Anyway, I’ll be going to the library if you need me, I still have to add some finishing touches to this model. Bye~!” She opened the door and walked away. Oh, daddy will love this news.

Your POV
 When you arrived in the library a tall boy/guy opened the door for you. You didn’t look up but softly let out a thanks while passing by. “Fine, don’t say hi!” Hoya. “What do you want?”

“Are you still mad?”

“What do you think?” You walked quickly to get away from him but It wasn’t working. He was catching up faster than before.  “No? Hehe, You can’t stay mad at me forever. Just know I’m really sorry for what I said, I really didn’t mean it that way.”

“Whatever.” You placed everything on the table and immediately started working on your project. You checked the time and saw you only had half an hour left till the homeroom bell rings so you quickened your pace even more. After 10 minutes of working on the model, you had a  small break. You crossed both arms in front and rested your head on them. You closed your eyes and left reality to go to slumber land.

*RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG*
“HUH WHAT!?” You shot straight up. “Aw damn. Homeroom bell. Wait, where’s my project? Ah . What if it’s in the bin!?” You ran to the rubbish bins and found nothing but stacks of ripped up paper and old rotten apples. The librarian passed you and asked you what you were doing. “What are you doing in there young lady? It’s homeroom time. Don’t stand around the bins, they’re dirty.” You shook your head and once she left you dropped to the ground. Worst day by far. You were on the verge of crying but was stopped by the librarian again. “Hurry up and go to homeroom! Stop playing around! GO!” You were literally about to punch her but of course, that would’ve been a bad idea. You got up and walked away from the librarian’s sight.

The teacher was already there when you arrived. You quickly ran to your seat. You were about to take a seat when you saw your finished project on your chair with a note attached, it read Ánnyeong! I don’t want you to fail so I finished it for you. Don’t be mad at me! This is my way of saying sorry. Actions speak louder than words right? Hehe! Fighting~!” Hoya that kid. “Yong Hyesung.” The teacher called your name. “Yes?”

“Project.” You got your model and handed it in. “Nicely done. Great job!” You smiled while bowing and walked back. You saw Dongwoo smiling at you so you gave him a thumbs up and sat down.

~~~Recess~~~~

The cafeteria was loud and noisy as always but you managed to find a spot to sit and eat. One minute you were eating alone, the next you were surrounded by screaming fangirls wanting to touch their “oppas”. Yes, Infinite (except Hoya) had decided to sit with you. Out of all days, they choose today. “Noona! Seems like we haven’t talked for ages!” Sungjong said. “Sungjong, it’s only been a few days!” You messed up his hair. The mood was ruined when your bracelet shone really bright. You grabbed your wrist with your non bracelet hand and hid it. “Um, I’ll be going to the bathroom. I’ll see you guys later.” You got up rapidly but managed to hear their conversation afterwards. “Is it her? Should we tell Dongwoo? Finally after all these years we’ve found her! YES!” Who are they talking about? Did someone come after I left? Oh well. You walked around the cafeteria looking for Woohyun and Junhee avoiding Infinite at all cost. While looking for them you bumped into Miss A. “Yah watch your ste- Oh, it’s you. Move!” Jia pushed you to the ground and your bracelet decided to unclasp from your arm and land on the ground. It was now blinking 2 times faster than before. You grabbed it and crawled away from Miss A whose mouths were opened wide. “Yah… Isn’t that… But how come we didn’t notice? Didn’t we see that the first time we saw her? Is it her? It can’t be her!? SUJI!” Did that girl pass again? Is she following me?” You heard Suji whisper to the others. “Yeah, but at that time it looked, different?” What is going on? People these days, going more mental than ever. You turned around to see if there was someone following you but all you saw were the backs of people going the opposite way. Yup, they’re crazy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone :)! Sorry if thhis chapter is just nonsense and stuff because I'm not exactly feeling 100% but I wanted to update soo here~! I'm also sorta half asleep. Sorry if there was a lot of POV POV stuff just trying to fit everything in and stuff....

 

Thanks for reading (: <3! Don't forget to subscribe!! (: Comments anyone? hehe Thanks to those who do I appreciate it :) <3!