Chapter 14

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

*Dongwoo POV*
You quietly waited outside your dad’s office. You heard him yelling again. You carefully watched from the doors’ window and heard.

“You stupid little girl! Didn’t I tell you to find her before I set foot in South Korea!? DIDN’T I!?” Suji nodded her head. “I’m sorry, I tried, I found a girl with the same name but it couldn’t possibly be her, that girl had parents.”

“Wow, you really are stupid. That could’ve been her! Those ‘parents’ might not be her biological! Why are you so stupid!?”

“N-no s-sir, I personally talked to her parents, they were her real parents. Maybe s-she changed her name?”

“Changed her name? Well you better find her. I’m giving you a month, if you don’t find her, you know what’ll happen. No scoot!”  Suji ran as fast as she could, passing you quickly without making any eye contact.

“Appa, give the girl a break, she’s only a kid.”

“Why are you so good? Why do you have a good heart? You must’ve got it from your mother.” Your dad rolled his eyes in disgust. “In this battle, you don’t need a soft heart or a good mind. You need power and intelligence.”

“Apeoji, I am not a soft hearted person, you know that.”

“You could turn into one. Now tell me some good news, I could use it after talking to that useless girl.”

“Well, I found the two dimwits. The flower and the other one.”

“And did you confront them?” You nodded your head “Good, now they know to watch their backs. You really are my son, good job.” You smiled and walked out of his office. Someday, you will be the leader of them all, maybe even your dad. But until that time comes, you must work hard, no distractions whatsoever. “On your way out, can you call the infinite members for me, thanks.”

Meanwhile… *HOYA’s POV*
“LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT FASTER HOYA! DON’T BE SLACK!” You punched the boxing bag as fast as you could. “MY DAUGHTER CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU! NOW PUNCH HARDER AND FASTER!” Jung Minjoong (the one that’s yelling) is your fighting coach; he trains you and gets others to fight you. You have known him since you were little and has taught you the basics right through to the senior level fighting. Although he doesn’t know much about you, he is like your older brother or uncle. You gave your hardest punch and dropped to the ground. Minjoong sat beside you and patted your back. “The last one was better.” He smiled and winked at you. “What’s wrong buddy? Tired? Worn out? Problems?”

“Problems”

“What kind?” You exhaled deeply. “Come on! I’m your hyung, you can tell me anything. I’m aggressive during training mode but right now we’re on break so I’m back to nice hyung. If it’s girl trouble, you can ask me anything. I’m already married.”

“Hyung, it’s not girl trouble! Not really. It’s just, what would you do, if you needed to protect someone because you owe that person’s family a lot. They supported your family and well basically did everything. Now everyone’s trying to find that girl because she’s “the chosen one” and you are basically the only one that knows who she is.”

“Um, are you telling me a story or are you asking for my advice?”

“Both. You’re not actually the only protector. There are two and you’re basically the backup, just in case something bad happens to the first. You want the girl but you know you can’t have her, the only way you can is if you go to the other side. The bad side. What would you do? ”

“Bad and good  side? What? You didn’t say your story had two sides. It’s not star wars you know, life isn’t about the good side and evil side. Well it sorta is but argh its confusing!”

 “Trust me, if you’ve lived my life all you care about is the good and evil side.” You murmured under your breath while laughing. “What was that?”

“Nothing! I just said can you answer my question.”

“Ah well, that situation is kinda tough but this is a question for you. Do you want to be good or bad? If it were me, even if it hurts a lot, I would pick the good side. You don’t want to turn into darth vader or anything.” You laughed at his joke. “Yah I’m trying to ask a serious question!”

“Fine do you want me to turn into the serious, training hyung? Okay, give me 20 sit ups, 50 push ups and 29 chin ups. NOW!” You waved your hands to show that you would not be doing exercise like that. “No! No way! I didn’t mean serious training hyung, just serious answering-questions hyung. Heh” You rubbed the back of your neck. “I did answer your question! I just added a joke to make you feel better.”

“Thanks hyung, you really know how to cheer me up.” You looked at your watch and realised that it was already 7 “Hyung, I’m late. Seeya! Thanks for the training! Bye!”

“Bye, take care.”

“You too.”
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYY EVERYONE! It's me again! :) aha so, just to clarify a few things. Unfortunately, Dongwoo is the baddy :'(. BUT I STILL LOVE YOU DINO<3 ahah. Now the good guys are Woohyun and Hoya. That's all I'm going to say. You will have to read on to find out the rest ahaha. Now, can i ask 2 ish favours from you guys?

1. Are there any Hobaby lovers? Anyone that wants to read another infinite fanfic? Well could you please please read my friend's story! She doesn't want to update :/ but maybe if she gets a few more subbies she might. Its called Falling For You Again (Click it aha)

2. Are there any BABYs here? I know some of you are reading this story because my friend asked for a favour. Now to return the favour (I know that she already has a lot of subbies, but a few more wouldn't hurt right?) I ask that could you please read it? It's called My Best Friend Made Me His Servant It's got B.A.P in it and its REALLY GOOD.

I don't know if you guys read this ^ or not but yeah. It's quite long but yeah it would mean a lot for them and me if they could get more subscribers (: OH yeah if you guys hadn't already found out, I deleted the "Immortal Mortal" so yeah, don't check it out even though I said to check it out in chapter 12?

SO thanks for reading ! <3 :) Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't :) <3 ANND ENJOY THIS GIF OF WOOHYUN <3

(Yes, he's my bias husband hehe)

Thanks a lot! I also wouldn't mind comments :)