Chapter 29

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

 

*Earlier that day*

“YAH PUT ME DOWN!” Two men in black suits carried Suzy to Mr Jang’s office. She was kicking and screaming, begging for the men to put her down and when they did, it was too late. She knew she was dead.

“Suji, Suji, Suji. Bae Suji. Tsk Tsk Tsk.” Mr Jang placed a finger on her milky white skin. “Are you sweating? I’ll turn on the air conditioner.” He was right, Suzy had been sweating from the running she did to get away from the men but she ended up being caught. She blew her hair away from her face. She was not in the mood. “Seems like someone’s cranky. Funny” He chortled. “I should be the one mad at you.” He pushed Suji on her forehead with his finger. He slightly slapped her on the cheeks. It had hurt since his hands were dry and prickly. “Sit.” He ordered with his deep voice. Suzy sat on the couch and watched him as he walked back and forth. “I heard you’ve been helping Hoya and Woohyun get the girl safe? Wow, now that’s just low.” He faced Suzy with hands on chin.

“I told you. I don’t want this anymore.”

“And you’re going to face the consequences.”

“What are you going to do? Kill me? Go ahead.” She lay back and spread her arms.

“No. You’d love that wouldn’t you? I want you to do something. I’m going to call Hyesung and tell her to meet up with me. That’s when you come in. You’re going to lure her into my trap. That’s when everything will happen. Her mother will wake up. Everything will finally be revealed.”

“And why in the world would I do that?”

“When was the last time you saw your family? I’m guessing… a week or so? Listen… do as I say or… I think you know what happens next. Now, pick one; your unrequited love for Hoya or… your family? You’ve got 10 seconds.” He looked at his watch closely. “10.”

“What?!” He shrugged.

“7”                                  

“You can’t do this.”

“5”

“FINE I’LL DO IT.”

“Now was that so hard?” He pouted.

“You bastard.” Suzy spat as she walked out of the building.

~Continuing from previous Chapter~

“Maybe it is time…” Youmin whispered to Woohyun.

“I can help you tell her.”

“Well, she may ask questions.”

“Okay. Do we tell her today?”

“No, let’s tell her tomorrow, during lunch.” She heard Woohyun whisper okay as she hung up the phone. She was sure dreading tomorrow.

During dinner, Youmin didn’t talk at all. She could barely even look at Hyesung in the eyes. She knew, tomorrow, Hyesung may not even want to talk to her. “Um Hyesung, make sure you have no plans tomorrow during lunch. I want to eat out with you and also Woohyun’s coming.”

“Woohyun? Really?” Youmin nodded.“B-But I thought-”

“Yeah and now I’ve changed my mind. We also have to tell you something important.”

“With him? What could that be about?”

“You wanted to know the truth; so I’ll tell you tomorrow over lunch.”

“Okay. Thanks Halmoni.” Hyesung gave her grandmother a smile. Something her grandmother wishes to see even if Hyesung knows the truth. “Oh right. Can it finish at 3pm?”

“Depends. Why?”

“Because a person called me today saying he knew umma. He wanted to meet up with me.”

“What? A stranger? And you’re going to meet up with him?”

“But he kno-”

“I don’t care if he knows your mother. Doesn’t it seem dangerous to you?”

“Well I just want to know the information that you aren’t providing me.”

“I told you I’ll tell you everything. There’s no need to go to that person. I will not let you go. You don’t know him.”

“I know his name.”

“What is it?”

“Mr Jang.” Her grandmother dropped her cutlery on the ground. Eyes in shock. “Why what’s wrong?”

“Don’t go.” Youmin pleaded. “Don’t.” She put her hand on her chest as she pleaded once more, panting. “Please. Don’t.” Her eyes went back along with her head.

“HALMONI!” Hyesung raced to the phone to call an ambulance…

And Woohyun.
____________________________________________________________
Hey Guys~! I updated early... well earlier than usual.
Okay okay I may... be dragging the revalation...
Sorry ~ Here's namu <3

tumblr_m2f6ea1E0n1qc2znbo1_500.gif

Taaa for reading <3! Thanks for subscribing too :D Feel free to comment ~ <3