Chapter 8

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

"All done! Just make sure you use these crutches for at least 3 weeks and don't put pressure on your foot darling, you'll just hurt yourself more." The nurse said while tying up the last layer of your bandage. "And Howon, take good care of her!"

You both left the nurses’ office and immediately saw Woohyun. *Aw damn!* “Hyesung? I-I’m s-sorry.” Hoya placed his arm in front of you. “Look dude, I hate to break it to you but just leave her alone. This is your-” Hoya’s face suddenly widen. You heard him whisper but it was too faint to be heard. “Hyesung, let’s leave this nerd now.”

“No Hoya, I wanna talk to Woohyun for a bit. Just meet me at the lockers.” He rolled his eyes but obeyed. “Hey, look Woohyun about all of this. It’s not your fault.”

“Yes it is, you’re a queenka and I’m just another nerd. I shouldn’t have even been near you in the first place.”

“Stop it! So what if I’m a queenka!? It doesn’t matter! It was my choice to go with you and I don’t regret it. Even if I ended up like this, it was worth making a new friend.” Woohyun’s face lightened up.

“Thanks… I guess Hoya’s waiting for you over there.” You turned back to Hoya who was waiting impatiently. You hopped to Hoya and waved goodbye to Woohyun. “Aish, what took you so long? Anyways… Um I’ll be right back. Just stay here.”

*Hoya’s POV*

“Look dude, I hate to break it to you but just leave her alone. This is… WOOHYUN!?” No way. No, he can’t be here. “Hyesung, let’s leave this nerd now.” This is impossible. “No Hoya, I wanna talk to Woohyun for a bit. Just meet me at the lockers.” Why is she being so stubborn? I looked back to see what they were doing. Woohyun’s dead if they find out, especially him. How can he be so stupid!? Oh finally she’s here. “Aish, what took you so long? Anyways… Um I’ll be right back. Just stay here.” Let’s hope I can catch up to that idiot. I grabbed his hand and yanked him to the closest room.

“ARE YOU AN IDIOT!? What are you doing here? What if you get caught?” Woohyun rolled his eyes. “Nice to see you too Howon. What happened to ‘let’s leave this nerd alone huh? I won’t get caught, even you only found out it was me when you looked closely and I’m trying to find her.” He doesn’t know? This idiot. “You’ve got to be joking right? You seriously don’t know her?”

“You know her? Who is she?”

“Tsk. And why would I tell you? There’s only one protector here, and it’s me.”

“Howon, you know your fate, don’t mess with it.”

“Watch me.” Woohyun’s right, I shouldn’t do this but I have to. Hyesung must be waiting, I walked off on Woohyun and left.  I saw Infinite rushing up to me.

“Hey hyung, he’s back.”

Uh-Oh

*Someone's POV*

Sad Howon, think you can get away from me? Think again. I know your little games, unlike those stupid members of 'Infinite' I'm not as gullible. And that Woohyun? Since when was he so nerdy? You beter watch your back Howon because I'm back and I'll get your little precious 'protected one'. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heeeey everyone (: Sorrry for not updatingg :( I've been a taad busyy

THANKS FOR READING!!! ❤❤