Chapter 20

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

No One’s POV

The two leaned on the bridge’s hand rails as they watched the water gushing straight into the river. “Thanks.” Suji broke the scilence. “For what?”

“This, listening to me, trusting me… well basically for everything nice you’ve done.”

“Just returning the favour. You know you’re not as tough as you seem.”

“Thanks?” She chuckled. “The reason why I didn’t tell anyone about you is… because… I-I I like you…” Hoya looked at Suji, confused. He opened his mouth to reply to her when coincidentally, his phone rang. “O-o-h I-I have to answer thi-is.”

“Hello? Now? But I’m in the middle of something. Okay fine. Bye” He hung up the phone and turned to Suji. “It’s okay… I understand.” She tried her best to smile but in that smile was a smidge of disappointment. He walked off leaving Suji alone, who was staring at the river. With a small tear sliding down to her cheekbones.

~ Woohyun & Hyesung ~

“Hyesung~ah! My sister wants to see you, if it’s okay, do you want to come and pick her up with me?”

“Mmmm… I guess so. Let’s go Woohyun oppa!” He was taken aback when he heard the word ‘oppa’. “Bwoh? Oppa?” Hyesung nodded vigorously. “See… I promised your sister I would start calling you oppa… I don’t want to disappoint her so… I’m calling you oppa from now on. Hope you don’t mind.”

“A-ah… no. It’s just a little surprising.”

When the two arrived, Jinae was standing alone outside the gates, guarded by the teachers. “UNNIE!!” Jinae screamed as she sprinted towards Hyesung. Hyesung crouched down and opened her arms for Jinae. “Yah, where’s my hug?” Woohyun playfully whined. “I hug you every day. Let me hug unnie for today.” Woohyun pouted. “You look ugly when you pout. Stop! You’re not cute.”

“Aish!” Woohyun carried Jinae from the back and started tickling her. “Aigoo… You look like a young family.” A stranger who was most likely one of the parents commented. “Oh no, please don’t misunderstand. This is my sister, and this is a friend of mine.” The lady made an ‘oh’ face. “Unnie, I haven’t seen you since a long time ago. I’ve missed you!”  Hyesung pinched Jinae’s cheeks softly. “Aigoo you’re so cute! Unnie missed you too. From now on, I think I’ll walk with Woohyun… oppa to pick you up. Is that okay with you?” It felt awkward for Hyesung to call Woohyun oppa but Jinae just went along and nodded. “I’ll leave you two here for a while.. I have to make a phone call.” Woohyun interrupted.

Hyesung and Jinae sat near the fence and started their ‘bonding time’. “Unnie, I told you oppa looked handsome without glasses.”

“Oh… er… yeah. I guess so.” Jinae started giggling. “Hehe… do you like my oppa?”

“No! We’re just friends okay!” Hyesung started to poke Jinae above her waste causing her to erupt and laugh her head off. “I think oppa has a crush on you.”

“No, don’t be cheeky. We’re just friends, you’ll understand when you’re older.”

“Nope, I understand now. Whenever I talk to him he always drifts of to the land of the unknown. Then when I call his name… he calls your name out. It’s strange, he’s probably so in love with you. Heheh” Hyesung rolled her eyes. “You’re making this up aren’t you?” She shook her head while trying to hold in her laughter. Hyesung grabbed both of Jinae’s shoulders, causing her bracelet to fall out. Jinae looked at it in surprise. “Unnie, we have the same bracelet! Hehe did oppa buy you that?”

“Not at all. My parents gave this to me.” She picked up the bracelet and dropped it in her bag. “Let’s forget about this stupid thing. Now… have you been getting into fights still?”

“No because I’m a good girl. Unnie, you’ve been calling oppa ‘oppa’ right?” Hyesung nodded. “Good!”

“Come on let’s go!” Woohyun said from behind. “Jinae, I’ll leave you at home for a while. I’m going  to take Hyesung unnie somewhere.”

“OOOOOOOOOHHHH! Is it a date? Okay! I agree! Yay! Unnie you better not reject my broth-“ Woohyun covered his sisters’ mouth. “It’s not a date, and I’m not asking her to be my girlfriend. Now calm down.” He let go of Jinae’s mouth. “Fine!” She sulked.

~ Woohyun’s Phone call~

He walked away from the two girls and rang Hoya. “Howon, meet me at the park we went to when we were younger.”

“Now?”

“Yes, now.”

“But I’m in the middle of something.”

“I don’t care, this is important.”

“Okay fine.”

“Thank you. See you there, bye.”

“Bye.”

~ At the park ~ (A/N: This colour is Hyesung, Woohyun, & Hoya)

“You’re sister is such a joker.”

“A choding”

“She is a choding. Literally.” Hyesung laughed. “So is this the place you’re taking me? This looks familiar.”

“Hmm yeah. Maybe when you were younger, you went here?”

“I don’t know… I don’t remember much about my childhood.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. So what exactly are we doing here?”

“It’s not a date so don’t worry. We’re actu-“

“Woohyun!” Woohyun and Hyesung turned around and saw Hoya approaching them. “What’s this about? Why did you call me here?”

“I brought you guys here because I want the both of you to make up and be friends again. There’s no point in fighting.”

“That’s it? So you called me here for nothing?”

“Howon-ah, think before you talk. You could start a war by just talking.”

“Yes sir. Well… Hyesung, I’m sorry for being insensitive. I should’ve thought about it before I said it.”

“I forgive you. And I’m sorry for… overreacting.”

“No… you shouldn’t be sorry.”

“Yes, both of you do.” Woohyun interfered with the conversation. “Now… to make up. You two have to hug.”

No!” Both said in unison. “Come on. Hug! Hug! Hug! Hug!”

“Shut up nerd.”

“HOYA!” Hyesung scolded him.

“I’m sorry.”

“You should be. Now HUG!” They finally agreed and hugged each other tightly. “You smell nice Hyesung.”

“Heh… Thanks. You too.”

“Awww… that’s so sweet.”They looked at Woohyun with mad eyes. “Bad timing?” They nodded. “I don’t care.” And he joined the hug.

Hyesung’s POV
Woohyun joined the hug. Although I wasn’t mad. *Boom Boom Boom* Why is my heart like this? Why do I have that stomach feeling? A-Am I falling for Woohyun? No-o. This can’t happen.

Hoya’s POV
This hug. I can’t thank Woohyun anymore. Thanks Woohyun, for making us up. Although you did ruin it. Hugging her… it was amazing. How come Hyesung is the only one that can make me feel like this? I’m not meant to love her. I can’t…

but I already have.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is so colourful, heheh
Soo yeah..... A little romance wouldn't hurt yeah? hehe but who is she going to end up with?
oooh~

Thanks for reading! If you haven't subscribed please do so ~! (: <3
~To the silent readers... Please stop being silent! heheh