Chapter 13

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

 

“Friends with him?” She looked at Woohyun with that are-you-serious face. “Yes.”

“Hyesung, I said I’ll drop out of the queenka group but do I really have to do this? I mean, I’m sacrificing a lot here. No offense or anything.” You raised an eyebrow and looked directly in her eyes. “Can you try? He’s not as bad as you think he is and Woohyun said he’ll try and be friends with you.”

“Um… I’ll let you have your “catching” up time by yourself… as you can see I’m sort of a guy so I’m not allowed to be here.”

“You’re sort of a guy? So, you’re part girl?” You looked at him confused. “You know what I mean!”

“No really, I don’t.”

“I’ll be waiting outside.” He said with a dull looking face.

“So, are you going to do it? Will you be friends with him?” Junhee nodded her head. “But only for you.” She got your bag and carried it while you hopped to your crutches which were still in the bathroom stall. You hopped with your crutches (A/N: I don’t know what you call the action when your ‘walking on your crutches ahaha shameful :P), you opened the door and found Woohyun pressing his ears on the wooden door. “Eavesdropping I see?” His eyes bulged open while his face turned red. He smiled brightly and rubbed the back of his neck. “Oh trust me it’s not what it looks like. My ears were hurting so I rubbed it on this door. It’s wooden and sanded so it’s a better scratcher.”

“That is the worst lie I’ve ever heard.” Junhee spat.

“Yeah I agree. Now come on eavesdropper, let’s get to class.”

*Woohyun’s POV*

“Yeah, I have I.T now so I’ll see you guys later.” I waved and walked to the lab. Again, there were many faces glaring at you. A tall guy ran behind you and stuck a note on your back. It read “This loser thinks he’s actually friends with queenkas! HAH! BASH HIM UP!” You scrunched the note and threw it on the ground. It was normal for you to get notes like those, sometimes your locker would be filled with them but what could you do? It’s not like it bothered you anyway. You walked faster to get away from the crowds but was held back by a hand pulling on the hem of your shirt. You turned around to face that person. *Uh. Oh.* “Hey Woohyun. Have you been avoiding me? Ever since I came back I was hoping to have a meaningful talk with you. So how goes it? And what is up with that nerd costume. Did you really think I won’t find out? Wow, you must be so stupid. You and that flower. Yeah, I know who he is. No need to fool me.”

“Who said it was for you.”

“You better watch your mouth, you traitor. You and your family. Too bad they’re all gone now. Well too bad for you.” His hand went closer to your face. He grabbed your chin and squeezed it hard. He slapped your cheek gently and spoke “Have you been doing your job? Or have you been letting Howon do it? You don’t have to put up with it. You can join us and we’ll find her together. You’ll make your family proud and you’ll make me proud.”

“Why would I join up with you? I’m her protector, why would I work to get her but only end up getting her murdered by you? I’d rather work with Howon.”

“Then have you two fight over who gets her? Really? Do you want that? Having to fight over that girl that made your parents die? You know how life rolls, one of you gets the girl, the other is just like a wallflower, hidden in the background. What if it’s you that ends up becoming the wallflower, while Howon gets the girl?”

“We’re not childish, we won’t let that happen.”

That’s what you think, but what about Howon? What if he thinks differently? Oh speaking of Howon, here he is now.” You turned around and saw Howon standing still as his feet were glued to the ground. ”Howon, come here quickly!” He waved his hand towards his face. “Are you surprised? You really didn’t think I was that stupid did you? You can fool the others but you can’t fool me.”

You whispered in his ear “See, I told you he’ll find out.”

“He found out about you too genius!” He answered back. Both of you stood in front of him with straight backs. It was like he was the teacher and the two of you were the students in trouble. “Stop bickering, you’re both stupid. Now Howon, do you know who the traitors’ daughter is?” Howon shook his head rapidly. “Fine, don’t tell me. I have other people to help me. You just better watch your back. Don’t dare to close your eyes either because the moment you wake up, you could be locked up in a room. And as for this stupid nerd over here, I won’t do anything to you. Yet. Because your so clueless and don’t even know where to begin your search. Now shoo!” He flicked his hand outwards and you and Howon walked off to your classes. “What are we going to do now? Tell me who she is and I’ll help you guard her.”

“No. I’m fighting this battle alone. Not with you. Not with him. Not with anyone else.”

“You need my help. You know I am more experienced with this. Your father never taught you anything about fighting with people like him.”

“He may not have taught me what you know but I know how to fight.”

“Yes, you know how to fight. But you don’t know how to fight someone like Dongwoo.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEELLOO EVERYONE! Sorrry I haven't updated in like more than a week, I've been busy, finishing school and that but now school's over I'll be updating more frequently, depends if I'm lazy or not but to be honest, I'm always lazy so,,, I'll see ahah xP

Soooo to makee it up to you guys... Here's a gif of the beautiful Lee Sungyeol hehe <3

tumblr_m4ste44nqZ1qgkzcm.gif

THANKS FOR READING <3 Don't forget to subscribe (: