Chapter 15

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

Continuing from previous chapter

Meanwhile… Afterschool  *Your POV*
“Aish, why is there no one walking my way.” You waited outside the school gates hoping someone you knew was walking your way. When Woohyun walked out, you approached him from behind. “BOO!” You shook his back while he literally jumped. “AAHH! Yah, Hyesung why did you scare me!?”

“Miahae, I actually don’t know. Um which way are you going?”

“Bwoh? That side towards inner Seoul.Why?” You sighed. *Damn why must I live towards the opposite side of Seoul!? Hmm… Maybe a bit more walking wouldn’t hurt?* “Oh nothing, can I walk with you?”

“You live the other way?”

“Yeah but I don’t want to walk alone.”

“Your logic is dumb. You’re going to walk alone after I pick up my sister.”

“Sorry I’m not as smart as you. Where do you live?”

“Just a few streets south from Seoul Elementary School. It’s a sort of close to you so if you want to take the long way fine.” You hugged him tightly. “YES! And I want to see if your sister is as cute at you.” You smiled and blink for a while until you realised what you just said. “I mean cute as in nice and stuff yeah.” He looked at you with a wtf-face. You skipped out of the school in front of Woohyun. You stopped when you realised you didn’t know the way to Seoul Elementary. You walked backwards to be next to Woohyun. “Don’t know the way?” You shook your head. “Want me to show you?” You nodded. “Follow me, don’t walk ahead and don’t walk too far behind.” You nodded again. “Okay!”

The walk wasn’t long, it took around 5 to 10 minutes. When you arrived a small girl with 2 braided piggy tales ran and hugged Woohyun. “OPPA!” He squatted down to her level and eyed her closely. “Yah, why are there scratches on your face? Did you get in a fight again?” She nodded her head slowly. “Is it still Namjae? Where’s her mum? I’ll go have a chat with her.”

“Oppa don’t. Please don’t, I promise we won’t fight again.” Woohyun wiped the scratches on his sister’s forehead. “You said that last time, now where is she?” His sister pointed to the model looking lady with a Gucci handbag. *Snob*”Okay, I’ll talk to her, Hyesung can you please look after my sister, I’ll be quick.”

“Yah oppa, you’re going to leave me with this stranger?” Woohyun rolled his eyes. “She’s not a stranger. Hyesung, meet my sister Jinae, Jinae meet my friend Hyesung.”

“Friend or girlfriend!?”

“Friend!” He yelled while walking back into the school. You turned to Jinae and smiled at her. She was very pretty. She had a soft, innocent, bubbly face but she didn’t have the best attitude. “Annyeong!” You waved at her, she turned around and bowed 90 degrees. “Annyeonghaesayo, chosun Nam Jinae imnida.” *Wow, polite.* “Are you two really friends?” You raised an eyebrow. “I’m not trying to be rude or anything, it’s just that oppa doesn’t talk about his friends a lot.” You let out a small chuckle. “Yes we’re friends or you wouldn’t even see me here today.”

“True, but how come he never mentioned you?”

“We only recently became friends.” She nodded her head. “Would you mind if I call you unnie?”

“No, I’d actually like that. Now I finally have a dongseng hehe.” She walked closer to you and hugged you. Tightly. You hugged back as if she were your own sister. “Why are you hugging me?”

“I don’t know. You seem like a sister I never had. And you’re really nice to Woohyun oppa. Usually when we would walk home you could hear them calling him bad names, although he may not show it, it really hurts him. Thanks for being a friend to him.” She hugged you even tighter. “Woohyun’s a strong person. I don’t know why he doesn’t have many friends; people these days don’t give people a chance if the first impression isn’t good.” Jinae let go of you but sat closely. The both of you looked in Woohyun’s direction. He was still talking to the lady. “Woohyun oppa is actually really handsome. It’s just he’s covering it up.”

“Hm… Are you being biased?” She shook her head. “No, I’m serious!”

“Fine. I’ll take Woohyun’s glasses off and see for myself.” You laughed and put an arm around her (a/n: not bf gf way aha) “How come you don’t call him oppa? Are you older?”

“Actually, I’ve never got to ask who’s older. When’s his birthday?”

“February 8th. Remember that.” She covered and giggled. “Hmm… he’s older by 4 months and a bit. I’ll ask him if I can call him oppa.”

“No! Just call him oppa, he won’t mind. He’s a nice person, like you!” *Woah, she’s a lot different to what I thought she would be. She’s so sweet. Hehe. I guess Woohyun taught her well. Hmm… I guess Woohyun is sorta cute. WAIT WHAT!? SNAP OUT OF IT GIRL SNAP OUT!* “You’re sweet. Too sweet. Is that natural?” She nodded her head. “You know, you and Woohyun would make a cute couple.” *Boom boom boom* *Did she just say what I think she said? Me and Woohyun. ME AND WOOHYUN? That’s impossible! We’re just friends… really good friends. “We’re just friends! Don’t be cheeky!” She smiled brightly that her eye smile began to show. It made her look even prettier. It was silent for a while but it wasn’t awkward. You looked at Jinae and saw a familiar blinking bracelet. It was exactly like yours only the colour of the bracelet was different. Hers was gold while yours was silver. “Jinae, where did you get that bracelet from?”

“Ah, this thing, oppa gave it to me. He said it’ll “protect” me. He wouldn’t get into details though.” *No, it’s not the other half of mine. It’s impossible. Hers is gold, mine’s silver.* Woohyun finally came out. “Jinae, Namjae says she won’t hurt you anymore so you two make friends. Tomorrow I’ll talk to her again and get feedback okay? From you and Namjae.” Jinae looked as if she was about to cry. You hugged her and heard small whimpers. You looked at Woohyun. He stared back looking guilty. “Nae, why are you crying?” He patted her back but she rejected it. “Jinae, you okay?”

“No.”

“I’m sorry Jinae, I just want the best for you. I don’t want you to be bullied.”

“But you get bullied too! If you can handle it then I can too.”

“You don’t get it. I can handle myself but I don’t want you to get bullied. You’re my little sister. I don’t want you to get hurt. You’re the princess and princess’ doesn’t get hurt. Even if I’m the one who gets hurt, it doesn’t matter. As long as it’s not you.” Jinae turned to Woohyun, he squatted down and opened his arms. She ran into them and hugged him. “Oppa, I’m sorry for not being understanding.” She murmured in his shoulders. “Anything for you.”

“Aw. I wish I had a little brother/sister.” You whispered. Woohyun carried Jinae who fell asleep so suddenly. “Is she asleep?” He nodded and walked ahead. You saw Jinae with her eyes close lying on Woohyun’s shoulder. Her eyes opened and she started smiling. *Cheeky*

“Jinae I know you’re not sleeping. We’re home, I’ll walk Hyesung home.” He dropped her down. You waved goodbye to her and started walking home. “You’re a sweet brother you know. I’d do anything to have a brother like you. Oh yeah one more thing.” You took off his glasses. *Boom Boom Boom Boom* “Wow, she wasn’t kidding. You are…”

“Give me my glasses back please.”

“Um… yeah, er um here. I think I know the way from here. Bye!” You quickly walked home. When you got there you struggled to open the door but managed after a while. “Hyesung I’ve been worried! Where were you? Did you get hurt!?”

“Ah sorry, I took the long way. I didn’t want to walk by myself so I went with a friend. He needed to pick up his little sister so I came.”

“Oh okay. I thought you were kidnapped or something.”

“Halmoni, I know it’s a random question but could you tell me about my parents? Do I have any brothers or sisters?”

“Wow, why are you so eager after all these years. I told you, your parents lived an ordinary life. Sadly, they were in an accident.”

“How come I don’t remember all of this!? Halmoni, are you hiding something? Tell me. I want to know.”

“In time my sweetheart. Now is not it.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late~ish update (Well in here its sorta late...) anyways... I have nothing to say... other than CONGRATS TO INFINITE FOR WINNING #8 Best Artist hehe Woohyun did great at MC-ing <3 He was soooo cutee ><

      <--2 woo FTW!

tumblr_mf1qimqp7y1qdo9s9o1_500.jpgtumblr_mf1qbvHt7t1qdo9s9o1_500.jpg

Kill me now? DAYUM WHY HE SO CUTE!?!?!?! OHMIGOSH!

Anyways,... THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING <3 Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to subscribe! ANNNDD... I wouldn't mind some comments (: hehe

LOVEYOUGUYS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING <3