Chapter 3

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

You and Woohyun walked to class together. Whenever he spoke, he always told stories like he’s been keeping it in for so long that he was dying to tell someone. It seemed like you were the only person he talked to. He was a very interesting person and also different. Many would think only nerds do is talk about school, grades and how cool teachers were but Woohyun, he talked about his dreams for the future and everything he could talk about… except school.

“- And then I was like –” He suddenly stopped when he realised you were looking into him deeply. Your face immediately turned into the deepest shade of red and so did his. You looked straight ahead.

“Er… Sorry. I was just … thinking.” You shyly said without taking a single glimpse of him.

“No it’s okay.. I guess.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “What were you thinking about?”

“Nothing really. So what about your parents?”

“M-m-m-y parents?” His voice suddenly changed to a low, deep voice. *Uh oh. Not good.*

“They died when I was younger. My dad died trying to save someone’s life while my mum died because of depression. My mum loved my dad a lot. When he died she got into drugs and alcohol.” He still managed to smile while saying that. *I thought my life was bad. How can he put on a smile after all the bad things that’ve happened to him? He’s so brave yet so strong.*

“I’m sorry about your loss.”

“How about yours?”

You gulped. “My dad died when I was younger too. 6 years old. He was in a car accident with my mum. She’s in a coma right now.”

“Oh. I’m sorry too.”

“Don’t worry about it. At least she’s alive yeah?”

You arrived at the door or the classroom. You were about to step in when you had an idea. You quickly hid from the teachers view and grabbed Woohyun with you.

“You know what? Let’s skip class for the day” his eyes widened. You yanked his hand which made his body move closer to yours and ran to the school gates.

“I can’t believe I’m actually doing this.” Woohyun sounded scared. Ofcourse. Why would someone like him even dare to walk in the hallway during class time yet alone leaving the school gate? *Nam Woohyun. Get ready for a day of adventure.*

“A-are you sure we’re allowed to do this?”

“We’re seniors. We need free time. School’s boring anyways. All we do is write, listen, eat. It’s all too suffocating. AND you need some fresh air. Smell the flowers and… who knows. Maybe get a girlfriend?” He stopped holding your hand and stopped in his tracks with widely opened eyes.

“Tssk! I was just joking. Come on let’s go before someone catches us” Grabbing his hand again, you two ran off to the bus stop.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it too boring? I'm sorry if it iss :((

 

 

 

woohyun-white-confession.gif

Here's this grease ball to make you unbored of my story ~kekek ~ :)
(Not my gif)

Thanks for reading <3