Chapter 4

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

The bus was filled mainly old people and business men and women. All of them glared at both of you with deep fierce eyes like a tiger who just found its prey. *If looks could kill I’d probably be dead by now.* You bowed and took the nearest seat and so did Woohyun.
“Hyesung, people are looking at us. I told you we shouldn’t have done this.” *You never told me anything -.- *
“Don’t worry. We’ll arrive at our destination soon.”

“Shouldn’t you kids be at school?!” A halmoni behind you asked.

“A-ahh neh halmoni, you see… um this boy here was feeling sick so I’m going to drop him off at home.”

“Oh you don’t need to lie to me darling. I know you two are wagging. Is he your boyfriend?”

“AH! ANIYA HALMONI! He’s just a friend.”

“Oh okay then. I’m getting off at the next stop anyway so have fun you love birds.” She chuckled and got out of her seat

“Halmoni!”

“Do you really think of me as a friend?” Woohyun asked looking a bit down.

“Of course I do silly! I wouldn’t have made you skip school if you weren’t my friend!” He suddenly smiled.

“Thanks.”

“Um… No worries?” You laughed. “Oh hey this is our stop, come on let’s get out.”
___________________________________________________________________
You walked out of the bus. Right in front of you was Lotte World, the biggest indoor theme park in the world. Rides around the whole theme park from left to right and rides that are for small little babies and rides for older, more stronger people.

“Wow… this is so daebak!” Woohyun said.

“You’ve never been here before? He shook his head. “Well, first of all you need to ride this!” You took his hand and you lined up for the scariest, most terrifying ride in the park. It had loopty-loops, a 50 metre drop and a backwards drop.

“U..hh Hyesung… Is that safe?”

“Yes! It’s also the B-E-S-T ride in this whole thing!”

“I don’t think I want to ride it. I’m scared of everything that looks like that.”

“You sound like a girl”

“NEXT!” The ticket man yelled

“Let’s Go!” You skipped excitedly to the roller coaster seats.

_____________________________________________________
After the ride was over you felt extremely hyped. You wanted to ride it again and again because it was so fun and so did Woohyun.

“See! I told you that you’ll enjoy it!” You nudged Woohyun.

“Y-yeah I guess. Is there anymore rides you wanna go on?” He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Let’s ride all of them!”
__________________________________________
After riding every single ride in the park (every ride you could fit on), it was time to go home. “Do you want to ride anymore rides?” Woohyun looked at his watch. “Oh… I can’t, I have to pick up my sister.”

“Oh okay then. Do you want me to come with you?”

“No it’s okay. I’ll drop you off at home.”

Both of you walked out of Lotte World silently. It was about 5 minutes after you left Lotte World when you decided to break the ice. “I never knew you had a sister”

“Oh, yeah I kinda forgot to mention her.”

“How old is she?”

“She’s 9. Actually she’s not my real sister. My biological sister died when she was 3. She had heart problems.”

“Oh… I’m… Sorry.”

“No. It’s okay, it’s not your fault.”

“Do you live with your grandparents?”

“We were meant to but our grandmother doesn’t accept us.”

“What do you mean?”

“Our dad is the ‘mistress’ child’. When his mother died, our grandmother had to take care of him.”

“Wow. You’ve had a tough life. Where do you live?”

“At our parents’ house but I have to work to be able to pay the bills, pay for Sunhee’s school.” *He’s only 18. How? “I think I’ve done enough talking… What about you?”

“Well I have no siblings and I live with my grandmother. That’s basically it.”

“Hyesung can I ask you something?” You nodded. “Why are you friends with me?”

You didn’t know why but words wouldn’t come out. You had so many things to say, yet you couldn’t.
“Be-caus-e your different I guess.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No one likes my story :(

tumblr_m4xuv9wiqt1qjh48ho1_500.gif

Hopefully the story will get better... (:

 

Thaankks again for reading <3