Chapter 5

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

For the rest of the way home, both of you walked in silence. Finally you reached the front gate. Your house was a single story that was not that old and not that new. “Thanks for bringing me home.” You smiled and waved him goodbye. “Bye. See you tomorrow… I guess.” He waved goodbye and walked off. You reached the front door and put the key in.
“Do you really think of me as a friend?”
“Why are you friends with me?”

*Why didn’t I think of better things to say? I should’ve said something like. “Because you aren’t like those fake friends I have” Maybe that would’ve made him feel better. Ahh I’m such an idiot! Arghh!* The door unlocked and you went in. “Halmoni! I’m Home!

 

*Woohyun’s POV*

Why do I even dress up as a nerd? She probably wouldn’t be embarrassed to be seen with me. She might be bullied because of me. Uh oh… look at the time. I have to run I’m already 5 minutes late! I hope she won’t be too mad. You remembered you bought a little bear at Lotte World. Leena-ah, I’ll give you this because I made you wait. *Ring Ring*. “Hello?”

“Hey remember me?” A familiar dark toned guy asked.

“What do you want?”

“I saw you skipping school today with Hyesung. Ain’t she a beauty? Too bad you’re a nerd that everyone hates. You know if I were you, I would go away from her. You’ll just cause her pain and suffering.

“Why should I take advice from you? You’re no one to me”

“I’m your enemy. You know you shouldn’t waste time having fun with Hyesung. Instead you should be protecting ‘her’

“What? She’s here? Who is she?! ”

“You don’t know? My goodness! And you call yourself a protector?”

“Just tell me who and where she is and don’t you dare lay a single one of your dirty fingers on her.”

“Well someone’s getting worried. Don’t worry I won’t hurt that precious one... Yet” He chuckled and hung up *BEEP BEEP BEEP*.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's shortt!

tumblr_m6kkcuX6fx1qa0ytv.pngtumblr_m9sgpeOlhG1rv3n9wo3_1280.jpgcute-infinite-woohyun-Favim.com-495683.j656a8802f2bb11e19fe21231380f3636_6.jpgsungyeol_by_narulimksam-d4mt5q2.pngtumblr_m687xbmwyh1rzrdr5o1_500.pngtumblr_m1ssymVj3W1qav29do1_250_large.png

~ Today's Infinite's 888th Day Together <3 ~
(I am not a stalker ~!)

 

Thanks for reading <3 Don't forget to subscribe!