Chapter 22

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

As stated before, Hyesung was afraid of Dongwoo, so she nodded, trying to look as if she was happy. “Really? Nice! Hello, girlfriend.” Dongwoo smiled, putting an arm around his new girl. “I’ll take you to class, I don’t want any guys to flirt with you, I want them to know that you’re mine.” He rested his head on Hyesung as they walked to class, Hyesung, still frightened.

Hoya’s POV
I ran to change my classes, so I could be with Hyesung to protect her. Luckily, the principal let me. I ran to find Hyesung to tell her the news when I saw her and Dongwoo talking. He put an arm around her. After, he rested his head on her, making my heart ache. Why was it hurting…? I don’t know, as cheesy as it may sound, I wanted to cry. I walked off, this was the feeling I was most afraid of, but it wasn’t supposed to be with Dongwoo, it was supposed to be with Woohyun. I ended up at the park and texted Woohyun. He came almost immediately.

“Hey, what’s up? Is it important? Seriously, I’m missing out on school because of you.”

“Neh, just need someone with me and well… since you’re my best bud, I chose you. Sorry for bothering you. Actually, sorry for bothering everyone, just leave.” Woohyun came closer to me and sat. “I said leave.”

“You’re acting like a girl, worse actually. But how can I leave when my best bud needs me? I was kidding about that whole thing. Tell me what’s wrong already.”

Woohyun’s POV
Hoya looked depressed but finally opened up. “Dongwoo… Hyesung…” Eh? Did I hear that right? “What do you mean?” I was scared to find out.

“They… I saw Dongwoo put an arm around Hyesung… He… also did this on her shoulder.” Hoya put his head on my shoulder.

“Um…please stop it. People might think we’re gay…”

“Oh sorry, I was just demonstrating.” I patted his back.

 “A description is enough.” I chuckled. I knew he was quite upset but moping would do nothing. “Stop being jealous, get your off this thing and let’s ask Hyesung for herself.”

“I’m surprised how you don’t seem to care. She’s dating Dongwoo! And er last time I checked, Dongwoo is bad, evil and not on the good side. Oh and if you haven’t forgotten he was trying to kill us a few minutes ago.” Well, now that Hoya pointed that out, I was starting to worry and it’s not like I don’t care if they’re dating. I care… a lot. But I can’t show it, not in front of Hoya.

“So you want me to be all depressed with you? I thought you don’t want me to fall in love with her? And we should thank her for saving us.”

“I don’t want you to fall in love with her, I just want you to show a little concern.” He paused for a while. “I don’t get how that boy can seem so nice, yet be so evil.”

“SHHHHHHHH, don’t say that! He could be listening to us right now.” I warned him. “No, he’s too busy making love with Hyesung.” He lowered his head and sniffled.

“If you had long hair, a long skirt and I was a stranger walking by, I would think you were a girl. Now stop being such a lovesick fool and go back to school.” Hoya got up, with his head still hanging low.

Dongwoo’s POV
“Appa, I got her to be my girlfriend, kept the two derpwads in the classroom. What next?” I called my dad over the phone. “Why did you do those things?”

“Well, the two derpwads got out of the classroom. I was planning to poison them, maybe suffocate them. I found a classroom that had locked windows, closed all the gaps and holes so no air will get in and blocked the ventilation. Too bad the room wasn’t soundproof.”

“So what happened next?” My dad said sounding disappointed and ashamed. “Then the brat came and unlocked the door. My plan ruined, so I went to plan b. I acted really nice to her then asked her to be my girlfriend.” I explained, cringing with the word ‘girlfriend’.

“And why? Are you falling for her?”

“No, why would I like filth?” I sighed. “If I can get her trust, the bracelet will be off in no time. Plus, I haven’t had a girlfriend since Go Ara and she is a queenka. I can’t help but thank Miss A for bringing that girl into the group.”

“W-wait. She was part of the 2 girls Suji wanted to add in?”

“Yep.”

“So she’s not much of a disappointment after all.” He sounded quite pleased. “Do whatever you want son, but my patience is running out and so are the injections. She’ll wake up as soon as the meds wear off. Hurry.”

“Give me about a month, if I can get Suji to help me, it’ll take less than a week. Bye dad, I’ve got to take care of my girlfriend.” I smirked over the phone and hung up. Hyesung walked out of the classroom alone. 2 boys came up to her and walked her to the opposite side. “DAMMIT.” I cursed when I realised those 2 boys were Woohyun and Howon. “You can’t hide her forever.”

“What are you doing?” Suji stood behind me. “Me and you are not done talking, what are you planning to do to her?”

“My plans already taken place, she’s my girlfriend now.”

“WHAT?! What the hell are you planning to do?”

“My mission.” I smiled at the foolish Suji.

“You won’t get it off her, I won’t let you.”

“Watch me.”

“You bastard.” She ran off in Hyesung’s direction.

~No one’s POV~ Hyesung, Woohyun, Hoya & Suzy
“Hey are you and Dongwoo going out or not?” Woohyun confronted Hyesung but staring at Hoya, waiting for his reaction.

“Um… today he asked me to be his girlfriend.”

“And…? What did you say?”

“…”

“Hyesung, please just make it easier for us and tell us what you said.” Woohyun pleaded.

“HYESUNG UNNIE!” Suji came running towards you. “Break up with Dongwoo.” Hoya turned around and whispered in Woohyun’s ear, telling him he was right and Woohyun was wrong.

“Let her explain dude.” He whispered back. “Hyesung tell us what happened.”

“It happened really quick and I was under pressure and I realised I’m quite scared of Dongwoo and I just said yes because yeah I’m scared and If I say no, I won’t know what’ll happen to me an-“

“Okay, enough with the ands.” Suji tried calming Hyesung down. She looked around to see if Dongwoo was around and when the coast was clear she toned down a bit and whispered to Hyesung. “I know it’s hard but you have to break up with him.”

“I-I can’t. Not now.”

“Do you like him?” Hoya asked.

“No.”

“Good.” Hoya smiled. Woohyun, Suji and Hyesung stared at him with an are-you-okay? Look. “What I just wanted to know. Seriously enough with the stares.”

“Whatever, now break up with him, tell him you like someone else. I know you do unnie, it’s in your eyes.”

“W-what? PSHHT no! And he’ll think I manipulated with his feelings, can I wait for a while to tell him.”

“No, trust me it’s best now. Just say you were sort of pressured.”

“I don’t get why I have to break up with him. What is going on?”

“Don’t worry, leave the worrying to us. JUST DO IT.”

“Okay. I’ll do it.”

“Good. Now tell me who you like.” Hyesung looked at suji, flustered.  But she wasn’t completely looking at Suji, she was partially looking at Woohyun. Hyesung gulped.

“I l-like….”
___________________________________________________________________________________
Nooo Hyesung, don't say it! You'll break Hoya's heart 3 :'( heuheuheu

Hello readers! ^^ Thanks for reading this chapter! <3 Feel free to comment below, and if you haven't already subscribed, please do so :D

I will leave you all with a cute nambunny gif (:
woohyun_gif_by_smoran-d5efx6p.gif

He's so cute :3 heheh okay bye now ~ <3