A girl and a boy

Kidnap my heart

Chapter forty-nine

Take a look in dance practice studio 3, and you would see two people – a girl and a boy.

 

They were sharing an earpiece, listening to music together, after a satisfying lunch together. They weren’t saying anything, nothing at all, but for some strange reason, they didn’t feel awkward around each other. Not the tiniest bit. In fact, they seemed to enjoy the pleasant silence between them. It was comfortable and soothing. After all, why think of something to say when there was no need for words?

 

After a few songs, the girl started to get sleepy, on account of the lack of sleep she was getting the previous few nights trying to help Junhyung produce a new title track for BEAST’s delayed comeback, ‘Shadow’, even though she knew nothing about music and production. Her eyelids started to droop, and in no time at all, she was fast asleep, with her head hung low in an uncomfortable fashion.

 

The boy noticed at once that the girl was asleep. Frowning at the uncomfortable manner she was sleeping in, he scooted towards her, gently propping her head onto his secure shoulder. Immediately, the tense expression on her face relaxed, and her breathing turned shallow. She could finally sleep peacefully and comfortably. Smiling, the boy tenderly plucked the earpiece out from the girl’s right ear and turned off the music, so that she wouldn’t be disrupted by the fast, upbeat songs of B.A.P while she slept.

For the next hour, the boy just spent his time looking at the girl sleep, with a soft smile on his face the whole time. He wasn’t bored, not the slightest bit, and he didn’t feel like he was wasting any time at all, although he should have been spending his time practicing his vocal techniques for BEAST’s upcoming comeback.

 

He observed her peaceful, innocent expression as she slept. He observed her closed eyes, and marveled at how long her lashes were. Her complexion was perfect, without a single blemish in sight. Her face was so unbelievably fair, with a tint of rosiness at her cheeks. Her hair was up in a messy bun, enabling him to notice her smooth, slender neck and her chiseled jawline.

 

God, she looked beautiful, even more beautiful when she was sleeping peacefully like this.

 

Most people would be able to tell at once from the loving, adoring expression in his eyes that the boy loved the girl, without a doubt. One would assume that the two were a couple, deeply in love. One would even assume that the two were engaged, or possibly even married.

 

But that wasn’t the case. Because the poor boy had absolutely no clue that he loved the girl. Not at all.

 

The boy was Yang Yoseob, and the girl was Kim Inyeong, more commonly known as Park Eunmi.

 

Suddenly, Yoseob’s phone bleeped, indicating that he had received a text message. Startled, he immediately set his phone to vibration mode, relieved that the sound didn’t wake Eunmi up.

 

It was Inyeong.

 

From: Inyeong

To: Seobie oppa <3 <3 <3

 

Hi honey! Hope you’re not busy now! Come over to the mall and meet me at the entrance! Hurry! It’s important!
 

Love you so much! <3 <3 <3

 

XOXO,

Your baby

 

Without even knowing it, Yoseob inwardly sighed. He looked over at the sleeping beauty beside him, resting her head lightly on his shoulder. He didn’t want to leave. Not the slightest bit. He wanted to observe her like this for another hour, or maybe even two. And if he left, how was she going to sleep comfortably? She was obviously still tired and needed more sleep. How could he possibly wake her up?

 

Sighing again, he gently removed Eunmi’s head from his shoulder, causing it to flop down uncomfortably.

 

This won’t do…He frowned as he thought. Suddenly, an idea came to him.

 

Wasn’t there a staff longue on the second floor? With beanbags, cushions and a long couch?

It was the perfect place to rest.

And so, Yoseob gently lifted her, bridal style, off the floor and started to make his way down to the staff longue. Like the last time, he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of her in his arms. In fact, he didn’t feel tired at all, not the slightest bit. If he could, he would carry her in his arms forever.

 

He found that feeling vaguely familiar. Then he remembered that he felt the exact same way when he was carrying a sick Inyeong when they were being kidnapped. He never wanted to let her down, because he felt that she was completely safe in his arms, and he wanted everything to stay that way.

 

Too bad our dear Yoseob was too dense to make that simple connection. He just shook his head, totally erasing any link whatsoever between Eunmi and Inyeong.

 

After (reluctantly) putting Eunmi down gently on the long couch, Yoseob sneaked one last peek at the sleeping beauty and left the longue, off to meet Inyeong.

 

Which he did not feel excited about. Not the slightest bit.

 

 

“Seobie oppa!” A high pitched voice rang through the entire shopping mall. Thank goodness there weren’t too many people in the shopping mall, or else Yoseob would have been bombarded by a herd of fangirls already.

 

Yoseob cringed inwardly and forced a rather weak smile. “Inyeong ah…” he greeted, smiling awkwardly. “You wanted to meet me?”

 

“Ne, oppa!” Inseo beamed and took hold of Yoseob’s hand, causing the hairs on Yoseob’s body to stand up immediately. “Today’s a very special day, for the both of us!”

 

“Is it?” Yoseob racked his brain, trying hard to remember. “What is it?”

 

“How could you forget, sweetie?”

 

“It’s the day we’re scheduled to register for our marriage!”

-------------

I'm sorry guys I wished I could comment/sound my enthusiastic but I'm still in the midst of examinations my head hurts I'm so sleepy and I'm studying so hard I want to cry D: so sorry if I don't reply to your sweet comments really I am I'll make it up to you guys after my exams I swear!

Anyway...thoughts HAHA? Did I like shock you or anything? (: I'm evil, aren't I?