"The Long-Lost Grand-Daughter"

LOST

~Taeyeon woke up the next because of her alarm clock,she got up and made her bad,then she prepared her uniform and took a bath.After taking a bath,taeyeon went down to eat,her mom was sitting there drinking coffee~

Taeyeon:Good morning mom~~

Mrs.Kim:mmm!good morning~How was your sleep?

Taeyeon:It was good...(starts eating)

Mrs.Kim:you slept in the van on the way here,so jaejoong had to carry you to your room.

Taeyeon:deh?!you should have woken me up...

Mrs.Kim:We know you we're so tired so we didn't wake you up..

Taeyeon:mmmmmmm.......................(fastly eating her breakfast)

Mrs.Kim:I know your mad,but eat slowly, or you'll choke..

Taeyeon:I'm...Do(gulps)ne....(drinks water)Bye mom(kisses her mom in the cheeks)

Mrs.Kim:bye...

~Taeyeon was going out of the house,to walk to school but their van stopped infront of her~

Jaejoong:where are you going miss taeyeon?

Taeyeon:oh right!(gets in the van)Jaejoong oppa!!!!!!why didn't you wake me up last night?

Jaejoong:uhhh....

Taeyeon:wae!wae!wae!(kicks the chair)

Jaejoong:your mom told me to...you weren't heavy anyway....

Taeyeon:...by the way oppa just drop me in jessica's house....

Jaejoong:as you wish miss taeyeon...

~When they arrived in jessica's house,Taeyeon went out the van and said good bye to their driver and jaejoong~

Taeyeon:Umonim~~~Is Jessica and joong ki oppa ready?

Woman:ah taeyeon-ah..their almost done preparing..here they are...

Jessica:We're going to school now mom~bye..

Woman:mmm~~bye~~~

~So they head for school and met jonghyun,so they went to school together.They arrived in school.Taeyeon and Jessica went to the locker room,when jessica opened her locker a letter came out,saying

Dear Jessica,

If you really want to know who I am,I'm a senior here in Olive High...And I didn't drop the love letters to the wrong locker...

                                                                -Your Admirer~

Taeyeon:Jessica~~~~See I told you.........(Bell rings)

Jessica:Arrasso~~let's just go to class...

~After class,Taeyeon,Jessica and Joong Ki went home,when Taeyeon's van stopped infront of them~

Taeyeon:Omo!why are you here Jaejoong?

Jaejoong:Your grand-father sent me here,and told me to get you and your friends to go at home...

Taeyeon:Wae-yo?

Jaejoong:Something important came up...

Taeyeon:but only jessica and joong ki oppa are here...

Jaejoong:Your friends that we're at home yesterday are already in the car...(someone peeks in the window)

Leeteuk:Anneyeong taeyeon-ah,they said that your grand-father told us to go with them...

~So Taeyeon,Jessica and Joong ki went in the van..After an hour of riding the van,they arrived in the mansion,seeing a lot of people and looks like there was a party going on~

Taeyeon:Jaejoong oppa what's the occation?

Jaejoong:Its your party miss taeyeon..for coming back...

Mrs.Kim:Taeyeon-ah,go to your room and change,I prepared you a dress,and Jessica you have yours too...

(please think that this is what taeyeon and leeteuk wore in the party)

(please bear with me)

~After changing Taeyeon and Jessica went down~

Leeteuk:ohhh..Taeyeon-ah,Jessica!!!!YEOPUDA!!!

Taeyeon:kamsa oppa(pulling the dress down)But..I'm so uncomfortable...OH!!!you guys all look so handsome...

~While they we're praising each other,The music stopped and taeyeon's grand-father went up to the stage~

Grand-father:good evening everyone,could I possibly grab your attentions?(The whole place became quiet)Thank you...I invited you all here in such a short notice because I want to introduce to you all MY LONG-LOST GRAND-DAUGTHER!KIM TAEYEON!!!please come up here taeyeon...

Taeyeon:(hesitates,and her grand-father grabbed her in the stage)Ahh..Anneyeonghaseyo everyone..It's nice to meet you all..(everyone claps)Thank you for coming here...(looks at her grand-father,her grand-fatehr tells her to continue)NOW!!MY GRAND-FATHER!!

Grand-father:AIGOO...this kid is sooo shy..anyway,please enjoy the rest of the party..sadly to say,my best-friend couldn't come because he had to go on a bussiness trip...please come back safely my friend...Thank you everyone!!!

~Meanwhile,taeyeon was getting food in the food counter(whatever you call it)with Jonghyun.While picking food Jonghyun noticed that some guys we're looking at taeyeon's legs,Jonghyun shots the guys a glare,the guys immediatley looked away.After picking their food,Taeyeon and Jonghyun sat in their table together with the others,Jonghyun took his jacket off and gave it to taeyeon~

Taeyeon:what's this for oppa?

Jonghyun:cover it with your legs.You said you weren't comfortable right?

Taeyeon:kamsa oppa....

~After the party taeyeon felt sleepy and went to the study room~

Taeyeon:(yawns)how tiring..(she close her eyes without realizing she alreay slet)

 

TO BE CONTINUED...