"a day without taeyeon"

LOST

*So when they arrived in school,Jessica went to her locker,as usual,and checks put her letter's from doojoon.After reading the letter she hurried to her classrom,after seating down,Siwan,Leeteuk and Seunghyun stood infront of jessica's table*

3 boys:where's taeyeon?

Jessica:her ankle swollened..

Siwan:WAE?!

Jessica:it's because of the walk we had before the engagement and her wearing heels....now go back to your seats because the teacher's here...(pushes her table forward causing the boys to move and go back to their tables)

-Then the teacher arrives

Mr.Im:good morning class~~

Student's:good morning mr.im(in a dead tone)

Mr.Im:oh!what's wrong with you people?did you eat your breakfast?no?okay then let's have an excersice~~

Student's:no sir~we're fine!we're alive now....

-then one student raises his hand

Mr.Im:what?

Student who raised his hand:sir~can we sit down now?

Mr.Im:no you cant we still have to excercise for you guys to be awake!okay get up now!

Leeteuk:aaigoo~~~~~why are you so hyper today sir?

Seunghyun:did Ms.Han accept you as her boyfriend already?

Mr.Im:okay okay..just sit down already and keep quiet!okay today we're going to discuss ......

*AFTER CLASS*

Leeteuk:ugh...it's so boring without taeyeon~

Siwan:what if we call her?

Jonghyun:yah...pabo-yah?she doesn't have a phone remember?

Siwan:ah wae hyung?!jaejoong hyung is here to call at home,then taeyeon can talk to us....

Jessica:she's probably sleeping right now~she slept late last night and the night before it remember?

Jaejoong:yeah,when I saw her this morning she has small eye bags...

Seunghyun:let's visit her today~

Jaejoong:this afternoon when we get home maybe she's all fine,but woo bin's planning to take her out for shopping...

Joong Ki:bwoh?!

Jaejoong:what?they're engaged remember?so they can hang out anytime they want...

Joong Ki:aish~jinja.....

-Then someone taps joong ki's shoulder,he looked up and saw hyuna

Hyuna:hello joong ki-ah~~can I sit here?

Joong Ki:umm..noona...(let's just assume that hyuna is older than joong ki here okay?)Im already done eating,I still have to do my assignment....sorry..guys I have to go...

All:annyong~(and waves at jessica)

-Then Jessica recieved a text message from doojoon telling her to look at her locker

Jessica:everyone,I'll be heading next....I have things to check okay bye~anneyeong sunbaenim(bows 75 degrees)

Siwan:neh...

-Then siwan remembers he still didn't finish his project in biology

Siwan:oh that's right!I didn't get to finish my project in biology...everyone I'll be going now..bye~~~

-Then the twins kwangmin and youngmin went infront of seunghyun

Youngmin:hyung!~we're the cleaners for today,we have to clean the classroom now...

Kwangmin:or the next teacher might get mad...

Seunghyun:oh right!then guy's I'll be going now....

-Then chunji-one of the kingka's went to leeteuk and tapped him in the head

Leeteuk:hmm(turned to look at chunji)

Chunji:hyung,minho hyung has something to discuss with us about the plan for the prom...

Leeteuk:really?then jonghyun-ah!jaejoong hyung!hyuna noona I'll be going now...

Jonghyun:I need to go to the restroom..bye....

Jaejoong:oh...hyuna-yah I'll be going to the office to inform the office that taeyeon is absent so...sorry....(and leaves)

-Hyuna was just standing there the whole time while joong ki,jessica,siwan,seunghyun,siwan,jonghyun and jaejoong said goodbye to eachother.

*I.....I didn't even say my 2nd sentence yet,and they all left....oh whatever!*

-Then hyuna goes back to her friends stomping....

*MEANWHILE...JONGHYUN'S SITUATION*

-He was walking on the way to the school rooftop,when some nerd bumped into him causing him to drop his phone,and the screen cracked.He looked at his phone and picked it up then gave a glare to the nerd.The nerd was terrified with jonghyun because he knew that jonghyun was the school's rebel [that's right...he's the school's most dangerous person when taeyeon is not around,but when she is,he can control himself from being dangerous.anyway..] Jonghyun grabbed the nerds collar,and dragged him to the rooftop.

Jonghyun:can you see properly?

Nerd:....

Jonghyun:I said...Can you see properly?

Nerd:de-d-e-de-deh...

Jonghyun:then why did you bump with me?

Nerd:some-someone pu-push-pushed me wh-while I-I was walk-walking...caus-causing me to bump in-into you...

Jonghyun:DONT GIVE ME THAT S***!

Nerd:it-its true...

-Then jonghyun's cracked phone rang,he looked at it and it read 'unknown caller'

Jonghyun:why do you have TO CALL NOW?!

-Then he let's go of the  nerd

Jonghyun:go

-But the just looked at him in horror,so Jonghyun acted like he was going to punched the nerd,causing the nerd to run away.After checking if the nerd is gone he picked up caller

Jonghyun:whose this?

Caller:OPPA!this taeyeon~

Jonghyun:OH!Taeyeon-ah!

Taeyeon:oppa~Im not really well right now...and mom went to grand-father's work to bring him lunch,and she said she would go home together with grandpa later,and we all know that grandpa goes home late...and Im alone with no one...

Jonghyun:what?you're alone?

Taeyeon:deh!so..oppa..when school's finished...please tell jaejoong oppa to bring leeteuk oppa,siwan oppa,seunghyun oppa,joong ki oppa,jessica and jonghyun at home tonight,and please bring food...street foods....

Jonghyun:why didn't you call jaejoong then?

Taeyeon:oh I couldn't reach his phone....promise me oppa okay?

Jonghyun:oh arraso...but..you dont have a phone right?

Taeyeon:deh~

Jonghyun:then whose phone are you using right now?

Taeyeon:our maid's...

Jonghyun:then why dont you let your maid cook for you?

Taeyeon:because she doesn't know how to cook street foods,she only knows how to cook elegant foods....

Jonghyun:wait a minute...who are you together with?

Taeyeon:oh!our driver and the maids....

Jonghyun:I thought you we're alone?!

Taeyeon:ummm...ACK!

Jonghyun:WAE?!What happened?!

Taeyeon:oh oppa,I broke the glass I was carrying,I need to hang up bye....

Jonghyun:taeyeon-ah...chakaman!

Taeyeon:oppa bye now~~

-Then taeyeon hangs up

Jonghyun:Taeyeon-ah!aigoo~~this cute dorky kid!

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

 

Hello Everyone~I've updated again~

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT,AND PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~

Thank you for reading,and look forward to the next chapter~~

 

    Forever Alone Taengoo:(