"Finding Taeyeon Again"

LOST

~At Lunch~

Jessica:I'M REALLY GOING TO KILL THOSE GIRL'S!anyway....where's taeyeon?

Jonghyun:we haven't seen her after we cleaned her locker...

Jessica:BWOH?!you cleaned her locker?

Joong Ki:ye..yes...

Jessica:now tell me how am I suppose to catch those girl's cleaning her locker when you already cleaned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whose idea was it to clean her locker?

Joong Ki & Jonghyun:(exchanged glances and point's jaejoong)HIM!!

Jessica:aish..shinja!If only you weren't a sunbae!

Jaejoong:it's my fault why she was treated that way...

Siwan:hyung,dont blame yourself,right after jessica told us that she was bullied because of us before,I almost want to die,I was thinking that it's my fault,but everytime I see her smile-----it's not your fault...

Seunghyun:anyway,did you see taeyeon ever since?

Leeteuk:you're right,I haven't seen her in class today....

Jessica:(sighs)where did she hide this time...after we eat let's search for her...

All:deh...

~After Eating~

Jaejoong:jessica-shi you can search in the girl's restroom..

Jessica:deh...

~WOO BIN'S POV~

While I was picking my lunch,I overheard taeyeon's group talking....

 

Jessica:I'M REALLY GOING TO KILL THOSE GIRL'S!anyway....where's taeyeon?

Jonghyun:we haven't seen her after we cleaned her locker...

Jessica:BWOH?!you cleaned her locker?

Joong Ki:ye..yes...

Jessica:now tell me how am I suppose to catch those girl's cleaning her locker when you already cleaned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whose idea was it to clean her locker?

Joong Ki & Jonghyun:(exchanged glances and point's jaejoong)HIM!!

Jessica:aish..shinja!If only you weren't a sunbae!

Jaejoong:it's my fault why she was treated that way...

Siwan:hyung,dont blame yourself,right after jessica told us that she was bullied because of us before,I almost want to die,I was thinking that it's my fault,but everytime I see her smile-----it's not your fault...

Seunghyun:anyway,did you see taeyeon ever since?

Leeteuk:you're right,I haven't seen her in class today....

Jessica:(sighs)where did she hide this time...after we eat let's search for her...

I immediately placed my plate in a table and hurried outside to search for her...I was so worried maybe she was bullied again.......First I went to the rooftop,maybe she's there since I saw her there sleeping last time,but no...she wasn't there..then I asked some girl to look in the girl's restroom and their locker room but she wasn't there...I looked at the school grounds but she wasn't there.....I was soaking wet from sweat so I decided to sit in the bench near the fountain,then I surveyed the area,then I saw a  shoelace in the bushes,I got near it and went in...FINALLY!I saw her...she was there sleeping soundly...

~End of WOO BIN'S POV~

Woo Bin:so you we're here all along?no wonder it was hard looking for you...

*Then Taeyeon wakes up*

Taeyeon:oh..(sits)anneyeonghaseyeo sunbae-nim...(bows)is this your hiding place?I'll just go,sorry...

Woo Bin:wait..no taeyeon....shi...I was looking for you....

Taeyeon:deh?

Woo Bin:I heard your friends talking that they hadn't seen you since this morning.....then I helped...I found your shoelace outside the bushes....so..why are you here?

Taeyeon:hmmmmmmmmmmm....mmmmm....

Woo Bin:it's okay if you dont want to talk about it,but atleast eat...(hands taeyeon a sandwhich)here..I know you're hungry...

Taeyeon:aigoo...kamsaminda~(starts eating)

Woo Bin:you're really small huh?

Taeyeon:deh?

Woo Bin:you only occupy 1/4 of this bush..

Taeyeon:I'm not small sunbae,the bush is really big....

Woo Bin:(giggles)you've got some gag....

Taeyeon:huh?but...it wasn't a gag..(looks at woo bin)

Woo Bin:oh!you have...(points at his mouth)....

Taeyeon:huh?ah!(raises her sleeves and tried to wipe the mayo)

Woo Bin:(hold's taeyeon's hands)I knew you would do that...(takes out his handkerchief,and wipes taeyeon's mouth)

Taeyeon:oh..kamsamida......but it was really okay if I wipe it by myself...

Woo Bin:no it's not...you're the grand-daughter of the richest man in korea,and you dont act so ladylike...

Taeyeon:nah.....that was really delicious sunbae....thank you for the food...

Woo Bin:You're welcome....now..how about you go back to your friends...

Taeyeon:mmmmm....deh....(stand's up)and subae please go out after 5 minutes....

Woo Bin:why?

Taeyeon:people will think that I seduced you...

Woo Bin:you're so straight-forward...arraso~~see you tomorrow...

Taeyeon:deh~kumapsumida~~~

Woo Bin:deh....

*Taeyeon went out the bush and ran of hiding again...While running in the corridor,someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her*

Taeyeon:aigoo....ohh..seunghyun oppa~~I haven't seen you in a while....

Seunghyun:where have you been?why didn't you go to class the whole morning?

Taeyeon:oh!I was..ehem...I was....sleeping....yes..I was sleeping...

Seunghyun:where?

Taeyeon:in the car....

Seunghyun:why?

Taeyeon:I lack sleep.....and my feet hurts...yes..

Seunghyun:stop lying...

Taeyeon:Im not~~~~

Seunghyun:then look straight in my eyes for 5 seconds)

Taeyeon:fine(looks at seunghyun in the eye,but broke after 2 seconds)alright..alright...I was hiding okay...

Seunghyun:where?

Taeyeon:somewhere..in the bushes..

Suenghyun:why did you lie...

Taeyeon:well atleast the sleeping part isn't a lie...

Seunghyun:taeyeon...

Taeyeon:Alright im sorry....

Seunghyun:(sighs and looks at his watch)8 more hours...let's go back now...have you eaten?

Taeyeon:sandwhich..but im not full....

Seunghyun:I'll bring you to the canteen....(brings out his phone and texted the others,to go to the canteen)

Taeyeon:gomawo~~

 

 

TO BE CONTUNED......