"Taeyeon's Engaged"

LOST

~Taeyeon was lying in her bed the next day,still feeling weak~

Mrs.Kim:Taeyeon-ah...here..I brought you some soup...(sit's in Taeyeon's bed)

Taeyeon:(sits)thank you mom...

~After eating~

Mrs.Kim:now rest and take your medicine okay?the doctor said you'll be fine by tomorrow...

Taeyeon:deh....(lie's down)

~That night~

*Taeyeon went down to the dining area to join her mother and Grand-father*

Taeyeon:Umma~~Haraboji!!!I'm all fine now!!look at me!!yehey!!

Mrs.Kim:Taeyeon?!are you sure you're fine?

Taeyeon:deh!look at my temperature(hands Mrs.Kim a thermometer)

Mrs.Kim:arrasoo~~Come here now...Join me an dyour grandpa...

Grand-father:aigoo..my grand-daughter sure is healthy...

Taeyeon:deh...

Grand-father:uhh..Taeyeon-ah..I have something to tell you...

Taeyeon:deh?

Grand-father:when I tell you this,It's okay if you get mad at me,because I know you just met me..and I'm making decisions already..

Taeyeon:why grandpa?

Grand-father:you're..you're engaged to the grandson of my bestfriend...

Taeyeon:(drops her fork).....

Mrs.Kim:I'm so sorry taeyeon...

Taeyeon:what do you mean,I'm engaged..

Mrs.Kim:because the best-friend of your grandfather,said to let you marry his grandson...and your grand-father owed him something..so he agreed......

Taeyeon:(stands up and run's outside the house)

Grand-father:TAEYEON-AH!!!!

Mrs.Kim:It's okay dad..she'll return she needs some time alone,because of this shocking news...

Grand-father:but that's what you said yesterday,when she got sick...okay..okay...

~Taeyeon's Situation~

Taeyeon:(crying)*WHY?!WHY?!WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ENGAGED?!WHY MOM?!The first time you told me about grandfather and him being the most succesful man in korea,I didn't get mad..but...Being a grand-daughter of  a succesful man in korea,Do I have to follow what they tell me?!*

~Then someone sits beside her,and she looked up and saw her butler Jaejoong~

Taeyeon:I want to be alone oppa...

Jaejoong:I know but can't I sit here?

Taeyeon:....did you know about it?

Jaejoong:about what?

Taeyeon:about me being engaged?

Jaejoong:ahni...we we're informed at the same time..I was shocked too...

Taeyeon:WAE?!why do I have to be the one being engaged?

Jaejoong:you know that's what your mom was informed before,that's why she ran away with you dad...then after your grandfather knew that her daughter had ran away,he's wasn't himself anymore,until the day that you returned..honestly when he knew that his daughter was coming back with her daughter,that was the first time I saw him so happy...Are you planning to run away?

Taeyeon:....

Jaejoong:I'm not really stopping you,but I'm telling you this,when you run away,expect your mom and grand-father's heart to be broken to pieces....(looks at taeyeon)come here...(leans taeyeon's head to his shoulder)you just got sick,and don't tell me you're getting sick again...

Taeyeon:thank you oppa...

Jaejoong:for what?

Taeyeon:for....(sleeps)

Jaejoong:Taeyeon-ah?you slept already?aww..you sleepy head..(carries taeyeon piggy back style)

~AT THE MANSION~

Mrs.Kim:TAEYEON-AH!

Jaejoong:she's asleep mrs.Kim...

Grand-father:where'd you find her?

Jaejoong:I followed her...will I place her in her room?

Mrs.Kim:yes...(leads jaejoong to taeyeon's room)

Jaejoong:there..you go...I'll be heading home now..

Grand-father:wait Jaejoong-ah...I need to talk to you..

Jaejoong:deh...

~In the living room~

Grand-father:Is it okay If I transfer you to Taeyeon's school?to keep an eye on her?

Jaejoong:deh..

Grand-father:okay,I already enrolled you in their school,your uniforms with your mother already..

Jaejoong:deh!Kamsamida(bows)I'll be going now....

Grand-father:and thank you for finding taeyeon...

Jaejoong:It's my job to take good care of her sir..

~The next day~

Taeyeon:good morning mom(kisses her mom's checks)

Mrs.Kim:good morning taeyeon...are you still mad at me?

Taeyeon:I wasn't mad at you mom,I was just shocked,and I accept it already....

Mrs.Kim:Im really sorry..and your grand-father is too....

Taeyeon:do I have to wear this?(grabs a small box)

Mrs.Kim:it's okay if you dont really...

Taeyeon:no mom...I accept it so I'll wear it...WAH!!DAEBAK!!!

Mrs.Kim:do you like it?

Taeyeon:deh~~(finishes eating)

Jaejoong:are you ready miss Taeyeon?(wearing the uniform of olive high for boys)

Taeyeon:drinks her milk,and spits,and rubs her eyes)what are you wearing oppa?

Jaejoong:We're going to the sme school now..Your grandfather enrolled me already..

Taeyeon:DEH?!umma?????

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...