The Good Samaritan...Er..Sortof....

LOST

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(please slide slide the circle to the off)

Minutes after jaejoong has been beat up,the homeless old man returned to where jaejoong had let him escape.The old man took advantage of jaejoong being unconscious and stole jaejoong's phone and money,After he stole jaejoongs things he ran away leaving jaejoong there,in the middle of the street's.

Jaejoong:hmmm...i got beaten up because I rescued you and you still rob me?hmmm..how unlucky could I get?..........OH!

"Haraboji...what are you doing?ugh..."Jaejoong asked the grandpa who robbed him awhile ago,who was now helping him up.

"Aigoo~just dont speak already...you're already worn out...you saved me ffrom those good-for-nothing kids now a days..and I felt guilty leaving you behind he--"The grandpa was cut off by jaejoong

"im sorry to interupt but,you felt guilty?what could an old man do to those gangsters who had beaten me up?"

"just shut your trap when im talking,will you kid?anyway...where was I?oh...so I went back here and when I saw you I thought you we're dead---"

"and you robbed m--"

"I said shut your trap kid...fine I BORROWED some things from you,then I left.Then my conscience reached me,I cant just leave a young man there...ugh..here..ride in my cart,I'll bring you to the hospital near by"The old man helped jaejoong up his cart and drove all the way to the hospital.

------AT THE HOSPITAL-------

The doctor went out the emergency room and walked over to the homeless guy."Are you the patient's guardian?"The doctor asked the homeless guy with a raised eyebrow."No.Im the one who brought him here.not guardian.is he okay now?"The homeless guy demanded right away.

"he's okay now,he just needs some rest.what happened to him anyway?" The doctor informed and questioned the homeless guy.Feeling uncomfortable of the question the homeless guy shot an answer to the doctor "How should I know?I only brought him here.Anyway..tell him that some girl named taeyeon called."The old man started to walk off when the doctor called him.

"Please go to the reception area,and just register your name"The doctor told him."And why should I do that?" "The boy might ask who his savior was--"The old man interupted the doctor before he could finish talking."He already knows whio saved him.And he doesn't need my name","But--"

Again,before the doctor could finish what he was suppose to say the old guy faced his back to the doctor and walked out.

------AT THE MANSION--------

Taeyeon and jessica made their own dinner."Jessica~~you've burned it twice already,how are we suppose to eat now?move along I'll just cook"Taeyeon shoved jessica to the side and started cooking.

"OH!"Jessica exclaimed and looked at taeyeon's phone."Wae?"Taeyeon asked facing her back at jessica.

"Your phone's ringing..it's from..jaejoong oppa?hmm?what does he need?come to think of it where is he anyway?..I haven't seen him yet...shall I pick it up for you?"Jessica looked at taeyeon's back and handed her phone."Please do..."Taeyeon wiped her sweat away and continued cooking.

"Yeobuseyo?.........neh........neh....NEH?!"Jessica stood up from the shock."AIGOO KAMJAKYA!what's wrong with you?"Taeyeon placed down the spatula,apron and turned the stove off finally facing jessica."wae?","the hospital called,they said that jaejoong oppa was beaten up!"

"WHAT?!what hospital is he in?","The nearest one here(sorry about that I dont know any hospital to name)..."jessica informed handing taeyeon her phone,"I'll call mom and grandpa first"Taeyeon grabbed her phone from jessica,"Call them on the way..let's go.."Jessica grabbed taeyeon's hand

"Driver-nim~please start the car we're going to the hospital"Jessica dashed to the driver and opened the door."NEH?!wae-yo?"The driver asked while putting down the newspaper he was reading and started the car.

"Jaejoong oppa was admitted there.The nurse said he was beaten up"Jessica closed the door,"did they pick up?"And asked taeyeon "Only mom...maybe she will inform grandpa..please hurry up driver-nim..."Taeyeon hugged her phone infront of her chest,"neh?but aren't you going to panick?","Aren't you afraid of speed?"The driver and jessica both asked taeyeon and stared at her with a clueless face."I'll just play with my phone,dont worry ,please hurry up now driver nim..."

-----IN THE HOSPITAL------

Jaejoong was sleeping soundly when he heard someone crying out his name

*OH!This voice?...why is she crying?am I dead?is she mourning of my death?hmmm..thank you for letting me hear her voice for the last time*

Jessica's POV*OH!why is jaejoong oppa smiling like that?...HUH!is he thinking something weird?!WAAAH!*

"YAH!jaejoong oppa!why we're you smiling like a ert just now?!"Jessica hit jaejoong in the arm and screamed at him

"OH!taeyeon-ah!jessica!whew...im glad im not dead yet...tae...taeyeon-ah~why are you crying?"Jaejoong sat up and carrased taeyeon's hair.

"look at your bruises...it's...it's my fault...I should'nt have listened to you!If I just let the driver fetch you,you wouldn't have to be like this..you wouldn't have been beaten up!"taeyeon cried and covered her face with her arms.

"What?no it's not!"Jaejoong said in a defending tone,"Look on the bright side okay..I saved an old man from being beaten by some gangsters..","yea but you we're the one who was beaten up!"Taeyeon cut him off."yea,but atleast he sent me here in the hospital,right?"

-Then suddenly the doors opened,and mrs.kim and granda-father stormed in with worried faces

Grandfather:jaejoong-ah!are you okay?!what happened to you?how is he,doc?

Doctor:he's fine now...he just have to rest for a few days..I think he'll be out by friday...

Jessica:whew...why we're you staying in school late oppa?

Jaejoong:I had to practice for basketball practicestop crying now taeyeon....i'm alright..see.....

-Jaejoong showed taeyeon his bruises which made taeyeon cry even more and ran to her mother.Jaejoong looked at the rest,they gave him a reassuring smile.

Jessica:taeyeon-ah..will you go with me?I'll go get some coffee for everyone.

Taeyeon:hmm

-Then taeyeon ran to jessica and locked their arms and went outside.

Jaejoong:I'm sorry for causing you trouble mr.kim...mrs.kim

Mrs.Kim:you didn't cause us trouble jaejoong...we're glad you're fine...

Grandfather:by the way..did you see the faces of the ones who have beaten you up?

Jaejoong:yea...

Grandfather:how many we're there?

-And so one.grandfather asked jaejoong on how he was beaten up.


-Meanwhile woo bin went to the mansion to visit taeyeon.

Woo Bin:taeyeon-ah?~~

-Woo bin went to taeyeon's room and found no one.So he went down to ask the maid..

Woo Bin:annyeonghaseyo ahjumma...do you know where taeyeon is?

Maid:oh..good evening sir woo bin...ms.taeyeon is in the hospital together with the others....

Woo Bin:hosp-HOSPITAL?!WAE?!WHAT HAPPENED TO TAEYEON?!

-because of shock woo bin held the maid's shoulders tightly and shocked the maid.

Maid:AIGOO!KAMJAKYA!A--aneyeo..nothing happened to miss taeyeon...she's fine...

-After hearing taeyeon's fine,woo bin let go of the maids shoulders.

Woo Bin:oh...so why are they in the hospital?

Maid:jaejoong was beaten up and was sent to the hospital....

Woo Bin:WAE?what hospital are they on?

Maid:it's the nearest one here...

Woo Bin:okay..thank you...and sorry for shocking you ahjumma~~I'll be going now...

-And with that woo bin went to the hospital to where taeyeon and the other's we're...


HELLO SUBSCRIBER'S AND READER'S!!!

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE...

I WAS MAKING MY SHOP...

IT'S AN ADVERTISING SHOP..

PLEASE VISIT IT...

Please click below to visit my shop..and dont hesitate to advertise your story there....

 

SUSHI ADVERTISING SHOP