LOST episode 5 "New friend in the gang"

LOST

~Taeyeon and Jonghyun arrived in taeyeon’s house~

Taeyeon:Jonghyun oppa.thank you for saving me earlier..and you promised me that you would go with us starting tomorrow...

Jonghyun:errr...

Taeyeon:You said it!

Jonghyun:arraso~arasso~anneyeong..

Taeyeon:okay..kamsa-mida oppa..

~Taeyeon went in their house,and jonghyun went home too~

Mrs Kim:Taeyeon~?

Taeyeon:Deh umma~~?

Mrs Kim:you know your still young to have boyfriends right?

Taeyeon:deh..

Mrs Kim:then who was that just now?the one who sent you home?I was watching..

Taeyeon:Mom..earlier while I was heading to Jessica unnie’s house some guys came near me and told me to come with them..I told them that I need to hurry..

Mrs Kim:taeyeon..dont change the subject...

Taeyeon:Mom!I’m not!just let me finish okay?

Mrs Kim:arasso~arasso~~go on..

Taeyeon:Then they didn’t listen,the other guy was putting his arms around my shoulder,good thing jonghyun oppa came and punched him straight in the face!BANG!and he shouted to the guys...Then he grabbed my wrist and he dragged me,then I thank him...then we went to Jessica unnie’s house...and he said that he would send me back home,just to be sure...

Mrs Kim:oh really..Im that case we should thank him...dont worry tomorrow I will go to your school and thank him personally..and as for the guys who went near you...they’ll see!

Taeyeon:hahaha..umma...I want to talk to you about grand-father..Is it really okay if we live with him,wouldn’t it be more difficult for him?

Mrs Kim:oh!right..I forgot to tell you..your grand-father..is..err..a business man..so its okay...

Taeyeon:Oh!!okay...I’ll be taking a bath now mom...

Mrs kim:okay...I’ll sleep first okay?

Taeyeon:mm...goodnight...

~THE NEXT DAY~

~Taeyeon woke up more earlier than usual...for 30 minutes she took a bath,and she cooked their breakfast...after being prepared for school,taeyeon wrote a note to her mom saying that she already went to jessica’s place~

~AT JESSICA’S HOUSE~

Taeyeon:anneyeong haseyo umma..is Jessica-unnie awake already?

Mrs. Jung:ahh yeah taeyeon-nah..JESSICA!JOONG KI-AH!hurry up already!!taeyeon’ s here already..

~after hearing that taeyeon already arrived joong ki hurridly came out from his room,with only a towel around his waist~

Taeyeon:omo oppa..hurry up in changing already..

Mrs Jung:yah!joong ki-ah!how could you come out with just a towel in your waist!ohh my goodness how erted could you get!dont you see taeyeon’s here!

Joong ki:(looking down on his body)omo...IM SORRY TAEYEON-NAH!!!!

Taeyeon:(laughs)its okay oppa..hurry up...(joong ki went in his room)umma is Jessica unnie finish in taking a bath?

Mrs. Jung:yes,she’s already eating...by the way are you done eating?

Taeyeon:deh..I’ll go to Jessica unnie..(taeyeon went to the kitchen)UNNIE!look I’m early today!

Jessica:OH!!WOW!good morning taeyeon....huhuhu...I can’t go home with you later...

Taeyeon:ofcourse you can unnie..remember its after class...

Joong Ki:wae-yo?wae-yo?where are you going taeyeon-ah?

Taeyeon:oh we’re transferring to another house..

Joong Ki:ahh jinja?where?

Taeyeon:I really don’t know yet..because they will just get us later...after class..

Joong Ki:by the way,sorry about earlier...I just didn’t notice..

Taeyeon:ahh..its okay oppa I’m used to it already..

Joong Ki:DEH??????????????

Taeyeon:anii....I’ll tell you on the way to school...eat already..by the way unnie..jonghyun oppa will be eating with us later...he’s our new friend...

Jessica:Jinja?!wah...okay i’ll just brush my teeth and we’ll go...

Joong Ki:yah!yah!YAH! I just started eating!

Jessica:so?(coldy replied)hurry up then..

Joong ki:your lucky...

Taeyeon:oppa hurry up..

Joong ki:deh...(smiles widely)

~After eating they head for school,while they we're talking,Taeyeon saw a guy in the bench,she recognized the guy and stood infront of him~

Taeyeon:jonghyun oppa?are you ready?

Jonghyun:oh taeyeon-ah..yea,lets go?

Taeyeon:see unnie,I told you he's our friend now...Joong ki oppa,I'm sure you already talked with Jonghyun oppa...

 

TO BE CONTINUED...