"Moving to grand-father's house"

LOST

Taeyeon:deh~~

~So they ate their lunch,and went back to their classroom's.After school,Jessica,Joong ki,Jonghyun,Siwan,Seunghyun and leeteuk walked taeyeon home,hoping that they could help them pack-up~

Taeyeon:umma~~I'm home...

Leeteuk:umonim~~~we came to help you pack up...

Mrs. Kim:oh!come in...(hugs everyone)It was such a long time since you came here...(recognizes jonghyun)oh!aren't you the one who saved my taeyeon last night?

Jonghyun:ah deh...

Mrs. Kim:oh!!!thank you so much....I cant thank you enough...

Jonghyun:ah!anyo~~~it's okay...

Siwan:oh!umonim your already done packing up?

Mrs. Kim:mmm...I didn't have anything to do earlier so I just packed up..You guys must be tired from school huh..I'll go make something to eat,'kay?girls can you help me out?

All:deh~~

Seunghyun:WAH!!!I really missed this placed...

Joong ki:yeah me too~~by the way...what is mrs.kim talking about that your the one who saved taeyeon yesterday?

Jonghyun:oh right...well,I was walking in the woods,when I heard taeyeon's voice,some guy was putting his arms on taeyeon's shoulder,then I saved her,and walked her to your home,and after that I walked her to her house...

Leeteuk:BWOH?????!!!!!!why didn't taeyeon tell us this?!

Siwan:jinja?~~WAH!!I'm so jealous right now!

Seunghyun:maybe she forgot..you know her..she always forgets things easily...

~Then Mrs.Kim,Taeyeon, and Jessica arrived with their snacks,Then the boys stood up to help them carry the trays~

Siwan:(carrying taeyeon's tray)taeyeon-ah~~why didn't you tell us about your incident yesterday...I'm really upset you know...

Taeyeon:incident?yesterday?I didn--..oh yeah,I did get into an accident yesterday...how did you know?

Seunghyun:see~told you she forgot..now forgive the person with memory lost....

Taeyeon:I'm really sorry oppa,It just went out of my mind..(using her aegyo)

Siwan:(looks at taeyeon with a alright-I-lose look)It's okay my taeyeon~(and hugs her)

Taeyeon:hehehe...thanks oppa..now~~~let's eat...

~After eating,they had a chat.While chatting a luxurious van went infront of taeyeon's house,and beeped..Seunghyun went to check it out,and a man with black suit came out~

Man:Is Miss Kim Taeyeon and Kim Taehee there?

Seunghyun:deh....Taeyeon-ah!~looks like your fetch is here...

Taeyeon:oh!mom...

Mrs.Kim:let's go...(they went outside,she looked at how taeyeon's friend we're saying goodbye to her like there was no tomorrow..)Umm..can we bring taeyeon's friends,since this is a really big car?

Man:as you wish madam..

Mrs. Kim:everyone!!!get on the car..we'll take you with us...

Jessica:DEH???!!

Mrs. Kim:come on~~~you dont like to know where taeyeon will live?okay fine come on taeyeon..

Joong Ki:Ofcourse we would love to know where taeyeon would live,so we can visit here umonim...come on everyone..

~They got in the car,but taeyeon's mom placed something in their gate,which read "HOUSE FOR RENT"~

Taeyeon:Your selling the house mom?

Mrs. Kim:Yeah~~

Taeyeon:mm..how 'bout our things mom?

Mrs.Kim:Oh!a truck will deliver it in your grand-fathers house later..

Taeyeon:oh okay..

~After 1 hour of riding,they finally arrived in grand-father's place~

 

   

~Everyone's mouth we're open except Mrs. Kim~

Taeyeon:moommmm....

Mrs. Kim:come on..Dad did some renovations,did he Edward?

Man/Edward:yes madam...

Mrs.Kim:will you stop the (deep voice)madam madam (normal)thing?

Edward:yes Taehee..

Mrs. Kim:now that's more I like it..Is dad home?

Edward:yes,he's been so excited since yesterday the day we got home,he prepared everything,your room,taeyeon's room,and he even prepared the food that you liked,but since he doesn't know the favorite food of Taeyeon,he just cooked every food that he knows....

Mrs.Kim:Oh Jinja....

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED..