Afterall...

LOST

-When the three arrived at the mansion,jessica hurridly went to taeyeon's room and went to the walk-in closet,and open the cabinet for the clothes,then they saw taeyeon sleeping soundly,but not comfortable.

(please imagine she's in a closet without the blanket)

Woo Bin:thank goodness...

-Then woo bin went near taeyeon to carry her to her bed,but jaejoong carried her first

Woo Bin:what are you doing?

Jaejoong:I'm her butler afterall

-Then jaejoong gave woo bin a smirk and placed taeyeon in her bed.

Woo Bin:aish...anyway,how did you know she was there jessica?

Jessica:I'm her bestfriend afterall(imitating jaejoong,and smirked at him)

Woo Bin:Afterall...Afterall..is that all you guys answer me now?

Jaejoong & Jessica:Whatelse are we going to say

Jaejoong,Jessica & Woo Bin:afterall...

Woo Bin:i get it..i get it...anyway..(lowering his voice,and faced woo bin)I'm sorry I punched you jaejoong..I just..lost control of myself....

Jaejoong:it's okay..I would do the same to you anyway if you kept on answering that way..

Woo Bin:thank you...

Jessica:okay enough with the drama...now that we know she's fine..let's just leave her here and let her sleep

Jaejoong:I'll watch over her

Woo Bin:how about class?

Jessica:if you say so..I'll just ask for an excuse slip from the principal,for you and taeyeon

Woo Bin:wah?...

Jessica:let's go oppa~

-But woo bin still wont move,not wanting to leave taeyeon,but jessica gave him a glare and he immediately went to school with her.

Woo Bin:why do you want them to be alone?

Jessica:when I looked at taeyeon's eyes...it seemed like she cried all night,then I wondered why,and then...jaejoong oppa wants to watch over her...I got the clue,they had some misunderstandings....

Woo Bin:oh....anyway...did taeyeon inform you already?

Jessica:about what?

Woo Bin:about hyuna's birthday?

Jessica:no..why?

Woo Bin:hyuna's inviting you guys to her birthday party...we're spending it on the beach...

Jessica:you sure oppa?

Woo Bin:yea...and it's on saturday by the way,and invite joong ki,jonghyun,siwan,leeteuk and seunghyun too...

Jessica:neh....

-Then,after a while they arrived in school at break time.Jessica bid goodbye to woo bin and ran to her class.While woo bin went to the principal's office to get excuse slips for taeyeon and woo bin.While walking to his class,he met siwan,sunghyun and jonghyun.

Siwan:OH!HYUNG!!!

Woo Bin:oh!annyeong~~

Seunghyun:Jessica told us taeyeon was lost ealier?

Woo Bin:yea...she was just in her closet..oh..I'll be going first okay..I still have to explain to my teacher...

Siwan:okay..good luck hyung!

Woo Bin:hmmm...

-Then woo bin left the 3...

Jonghyun:are you going?

Seunghyun & Siwan:where?

Jonghyun:to the sunbae's birthday?

Siwan:yea..if taeyeon is there..

Jonghyun:dont you guys feel ashamed?

Siwan:why would we be ashamed hyung?!we we're invited so we should go!

Seunghyun:does leeteuk hyung know already?

Siwan:no...Where is he anyway...

Jonghyun:the usual..flirting with girls again...

-Then suddenly someone patted jonghyun's hardly

Jonghyun:AACCKK....AISH!why this little....

Leeteuk:YAH!how dare you say,i'm flirting with girls?!I'm just flattering them...

Jonghyun:(whispers)man-.....

Leeteuk:BWOH?!

Jonghyun:will you go?

Leeteuk:where?

Seunghyun:hyuna sunbae-nim invited us to her birthday on saturday...

Leeteuk:you guys going?

Siwan:of course...taeyeon will be going,maybe we will see her in her swimsuit...

Jonghyun:YAH!!!How could be such a ERT!Everyone!!!Siwan here is a ERT!

Siwan:HYUNG!!Everyone dont believe this person here...he's just..HE SUFFERED BRAIN DAMAGE...yea...

Jonghyun:wow~I cant believe you're the smartest person in class...

Siwan:that's not what I mean okay....

Seunghyun:then what?~aigoo~~our siwan is growing up....

-Then seunghyun roffled siwan's hair...

Siwan:ani hyung!!!it's just that we never saw her wear anything like that...

Seunghyun:aigoo~siwan-ah..you very well know that taeyeon doesn't like wearing thos things,she will just wear t-shirt and shorts...

-Then the bell rang signaling the student's to go to their classrooms.

-MEANWHILE-

-Jaejoong was waiting for taeyeon to wake up,then he decided to make soup for her...

-When he went in taeyeon's room,he covered the food and waited.While looking around he spot the clothes that taeyeon and woo bin bought last saturday.As curious as he always was,he went to the shopping bags and opened them one by one.

Jaejoong:To SIWAN-OPPA~

Jaejoong:to Jessica~~

(I really find thin unnie pretty~)

Jaejoong:aigoo~these things are all clothes..

-Then he left the shopping bags and went to sit next to taeyeon's bed again.After minutes,Taeyeon finally woke up,But jaejoong went to sleep.

Taeyeon:oh!jaejoong...oppa....(sniffs)I'm hungry,so oppa,I'm going to leave you here first and I'll eat :D

-So taeyeon carried the bowl to the terrace and enjoyed the view infront of her....When she finished the bowl,she went in to return the bowl to the kitchen and drink water,but jaejoong was standing infront of,blocking her way...

Taeyeon:AIGOO!

-The she almost fell down,but jaejoong catched her in time,but bad for the bowl it shattered into peices

Taeyeon:thank you oppa...

Jaejoong:aigoo~Look at your eyes..you can barely open them...

Taeyeon:I know oppa,but I can still see...

Jaejoong:aigoo~

-Then jaejoong hit taeyeon's head(just like what leesang's gary and jessica did on running man ep 63)

Taeyeon:ST-RESS!

Jaejoong:aigoo~kyeopta~

Taeyeon:hmhmhm...I'll clean this up first oppa...

Jaejoong:no...change your clothes..we're going 'there'..and prepare extra clothes...

Taeyeon:wae oppa?we have classes today...by the way what time is it already?(looks at the clock)AIGOO!OPPA!It's almost lunch time..why didn't you wake me up?

Jaejoong:me and the others already went to school..ahhh..long story,I'll just tell you later,just change your clothes and prepare extra clothes,I'll tell you when we get there...

Taeyeon:neh....

-Then taeyeon prepared some clothes and they went to the hide-out.

 

TO BE CONTINUED....


Hello My Dear Reader's

Sorry I wasn't able to update for a whole week,I was still emoting about not going to the DFKC concert,and until now I still haven't moved on...But anyway,here's an update~Please tell me your opinions about this update...OHHH!!!SNSD WHEN WILL WE EVER MEET?!