LOST episode 3 "The Truth"

LOST

(please slide the circle to the right)

♦Taeyeon and Jessica arrived at Taeyeon's house,after thanking jessica for what they did today for her birthday,Taeyeon went in their house.When she was removing her shoes she heard a man's voice,she then hurried to their living room.She saw an old man talking to her mom♦

Taeyeon:Mom?

Mrs. Kim:Oh!Taeyeon come here sit with me..

Old man:Is this her?(standing up)Is this my only grand-daughter?

Mrs Kim:Yes dad...

Taeyeon:what?mom?

Mrs Kim:oh taeyeon this is your grandfather...

Taeyeon:(the man approaching her)ah..anneyeonghaseyo(bows)

Old man:It is!she has your mother's eye Erika..

Mrs Kim:Yes dad.That's the first thing I noticed when I first saw her...

Taeyeon:Wait!What?Im not getting something here mom...

Mrs Kim:uh..Taeyeon please sit down..(taeyeon sits down)This is your grand-father,my father.He came here to get us...

Taeyeon:huh?

Mrs Kim:well before,I ranaway with your father,and he just supported us.Ofcourse I didn't know that,I didn't receive any news about your grand-father since I was pregnant.And now I told him that I would go back to him,I just couldn't give you a better life Taeyeon...

Taeyeon:how..how come you didn't tell me?

Mrs Kim:I wanted to be dependent.But I was being self-fish..I thought if I didn't need fathers help,I would be able to raise you finely but I was wrong..I even included you in my suffering..

Taeyeon:Grand-father?

Grand-father:(looks at taeyeon with delight)Taeyeon?~

Taeyeon:Im glad I finally have another family...(hugs her grand-father)

Grand-father:and as your mother said,I came to get you,you will be living with me.

Taeyeon:Really?!

Grand-father:You agree?Did you hear that Nicholas?!My princess are going to live with me..

Nicholas:Yes sir..

Taeyeon:Ummm..when are we going?

Grand-father:You decide my dear...

Taeyeon:Is it okay if we leave tomorrow after school?

Grand-father:CERTAINLY!!Now i'll be taking my leave,I still have to prepare your rooms.Bye my princesses!!!

Mrs. Kim:Yes dad..See you tomorrow..

Taeyeon:mom...can I go to jessica's house??I just want to tell her that we're moving..

Mrs. Kim:Ofcourse honey...

♦While Taeyeon was heading to Jessica's house,she encountered a group of boys♦

Boy 1:Hey there cutiepie(putting his arms around taeyeon's shoulder)

Taeyeon:uh....Im sorry I really need to hurry!

Boy 2:why?we always have the time..

Boy 3:yeah come with us....

Taeyeon:I really need to go!

Boy 2:ohhh..faisty....come on.Dont be shy...(Putting his arms around taeyeon's shoulder,when someone punched him straight in the face)

Puncher:WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON HER!(then he grabs taeyeon's wrist and ranaway)

Taeyeon:(catching her breath)thank...thank you..very..much...but..who are you?(then he turned to look if they are far from the boys,and taeyeon saw his face)Jong hyun-shi?

Jonghyun:uh...yeah...

Taeyeon:how..why did you save me?I thought your mad at me...

Jonghyun:(stops running)WHAT!I'm not mad at you....

Taeyeon:But if your not mad at me,why do you snob me?

Jonghyun:I..I'm just...nevermind..

Taeyeon:aww..okay..I wont force you...Anyway,thank you so much for saving me...

Jonghyun:ahh..no,I live near here,and I heard your voice then I ran..So..Why are you here?

Taeyeon:Oh!I was going to jessica's house...

 

TO BE CONTINUED....