Gift

LOST

-On the way home,taeyeon fell asleep in the car,Again.When they arrived home,jaejoong already knew what to do,and that is to bring taeyeon to her room.On the way to taeyeon's room,jaejoong tripped over the stairs causing for him to fall and for taeyeon to fall from his arms as well.

Taeyeon:AH!mmmm?~~OH!jaejoong oppa?what are you doing---why didn't you wake me up?

Jaejoong:it would be more trouble and a waste of time to wake you up taeyeon,so I carried you here.

-Then taeyeon stood up and helped jaejoong.Then she went to her room after greeting her mom.After she finished taking a bath she went to her school bag to check if they had an assignment that she didn't make yet.There was one,in biology.While doing her assignment taeyeon noticed the things that she and woo bin bought last saturday.She placed her pen in the middle of her notebook and went to the shopping bags.She first opened the couple slipper's,thinking about it she isn't wearing any slipper since her floor is covered with fluffy carpet,she immediately wore the slippers and moved on to the next shopping bag,And to the next,and to the next,and to the next until she finished unpacking the shopping bags containing couple t-shirts,after folding them,or placing them into a hanger she placed it in her closet,Then the next shopping she opened was the couple mug's.After admiring the cups taeyeon went downstairs to place the cups,one by one,after placing the first mug on the kitchen she went upstairs again for the next mug and downstairs again to put the second mug,then upstairs again and downstairs again,She went on for 5 times.While she was transfering the mugs one-by-one the maids and driver's we're getting dizzy,but they decided to just go to other places or ignore her.When she finished,she went on with the things that they boght last sunday with jaejoong,the gifts for hyuna.

Taeyeon:hmmmm...which one should I give to hyuns unnie first?The gift's would be really messy if I give it to her all at once...How should I...AH!

-Then taeyeon took out her phone and called jessica

 

Jessica:Yeoboseo?

Taeyeon:Jessica!!~~

Jessica:oh taeyeon-ah!are you okay now?

Taeyeon:huh?ah...yea..

Jessica:your eyes this morning..it was really no jokin' with....what happened?

Taeyeon:oh yea...jaejoong oppa took me to the hide-out,he said if i swim maybe the swolleness of my eyes would be better..

Jessica:did it work?

Taeyeon:yea..alittle...anyway..Jessica!Hyuna unnie just called...and she said that we cant go to her birthday unless we have gift's for her...do you have a gift for her already?

Jessica:shoot!why didn't woo bin oppa tell me earlier...my allowance will still be on sunday...

Taeyeon:do you or do you have no gift's for her...'coz if you dont...

Jessica:I KNEW IT!YOU WE'RE TRAPPING ME!ugh..this girl really!fine since I still dont have money to buy gifts for her...what's the catch?

Taeyeon:nothing..it's just that I bought so much for her...Im thinking maybe you can--

Jessica:you sure there isn't any consequences?

Taeyeon:no..I promise..just come her tomorrow after class..I'll let you choose...

Jessica:yea-yea..anyway will you be at school tomorrow?

Taeyeon:yea..it just happened that I overslept...anyway,before you ask me about what happened to me,I'll hang up first..BYE JESSICA!YOU'RE THE BEST BEST-FRIEND!!~~SARANGHAE!!!

Jessica:Yah!KIM TAEYE----

*Sorry sica~I'm tired,oh right...I still have to finish my assignment..*

-THE NEXT DAY-

-In the morning taeyeon woke up late,because of the alarm clock,which was not set last night.So jaejoong had to wake her up.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!why aren't you awake yet?!"Jaejoong grabed taeyeon's arm and shook it."Wae-yo?what tim----OPPA!I'm really sorry,my alarm didn't wake me up!"Taeyeon bolted up from her bed and went to her bathroom."Yea..why didn't your alarm clock ring,didn't you set it last night?"Jaejoong asked while taking out taeyeon's uniform."I was really sleepy oppa,after I finished my assignment I went to my bed and---pwe--I thought I would blank out first,then after minute's I slept"Taeyeon shouted from her bathroom."oh..okay..anyway,your uniforms here already,I'll go out first so you can change" Jaejoong told taeyeon."NEH!"Taeyeon replied.

-After taeyeon changed,she went downstairs and grabbed some bread,which was prepared by her mother.

 

"Aren't you going to eat?"Mrs.Kim asked taeyeon while giving her the bread,"no mom,we'll be late"Taeyeon gave her mom a peck on the cheeks.

"Oh..okay"Mrs.Kim answered looking worried "take care~"

"Neh~"taeyeon waved at her mom,and got in the van.

-After 15 minutes they arrived in jessica's house

"Jessica~~we're here~"Taeyeon called out while getting down the van,"JESSICA!hurry up!"Joong ki shouted at jessica."Alright!Alright!I'm com--AH!"Jessica ran outside their house and stumbled down."OH!Careful jessica~"Taeyeon ran to jessica direction and helped her up."You okay?"Taeyeon asked her while dusting jessica's clothes."Yea...aish!YAH!why did you hang up on me last night?!"Jessica scolded taeyeon.

"Mianhe~I Was really sleepy last night and I still have to make my assignment..."Taeyeon answered and looked down

"Will you 2 hurry up?!We'll be late"Jaejoong shouted at both of them

"ARRASO!"Jessica shouted back to jaejoong

 

TO BE CONTINUED...