"Science project"

LOST

~After Taeyeon and Siwan ate their lunch they directly went to the science lab to do their project~

Taeyeon:Wait oppa..I'll go get the egg in our classroom...

Siwan:I'll go with you...

Taeyeon:(goes in the classroom in a hurry,so is siwan)there it is(stand's up,without noticing siwan is at her back)

*The two fell facing each other*

Taeyeon:ahhh!!the egg oppa(stands up immediately)oh!!thank goodness it's safe..Oppa...ahh(puts the egg down)I'm so sorry for not helping you first oppa....(helps siwan to get up)

Siwan:it's okay..let's go...

*SIWAN'S POV*

~after we ate,taeyeon and I hurriedly went to get the egg for our project in biology,while we we're going to the classroom,I observed taeyeon run,she's just so cute....then when we arrived in the classroom~

Taeyeon:wait oppa..I'll go get the egg in our classroom...

Me:I'll go with you..

Taeyeon:there it is..

~when she stood up she didn't notice that I was at her back,causing for the both of us to fall down face to face,but she immediately stood up to check on the egg~

Taeyeon:ahhh!!the egg oppa....oh!!thank goodness it's safe..Oppa...ahh....I'm so sorry for not helping you first oppa..

Siwan:it's okay..let's go...

*END OF SIWAN'S POV*

~After getting the egg the 2 proceeded to the science lab,together with their other classmates~

Taeyeon:okay...(covers her nose and looks at siwan)what are you doing oppa?

Siwan:what are YOU doing?

Taeyeon:oppa~~cover your nose(garbs siwan's hands and places it in his nose)the vinegar's smells really bad..

Siwan:ahh...

Taeyeon:okay~~ewwwwwwwwww!!!!(puts on her gloves and handed 1 pair to siwan)let's see...(looks at the instruction)"get the shell of the egg.."...how are we going to do that?AH!

BOTH:BRIGHT IDEA!(laughs,and get's something circle and started shaving the egg's shell)

~After 10 minutes of shaving egg's shell Siwan finally finished shaving his shell he went and checked on taeyeon...~

Taeyeon:OH!!finally...(steps backward,and stops because of someone's body and turned)OH!sorry oppa,I didn't see you there...Okay now..."place the egg in a beaker with 235 ml syrup"...2 beakers for us 2...

Siwan:right..I'll go get it..

Taeyeon:okay..

Siwan:here it is...

Taeyeon:(placed the eggs in the beaker's)now..we just have to wait for 5 hours and..place it in water again...(bell rings)just in time oppa~~~

Siwan:good job taeyeon-ah...

Taeyeon:you too oppa...

Siwan:now let's go..(put's his arms around taeyeon's shoulder)

~After class Taeyeon and Siwan went to the science lab and checked on their project~

Taeyeon:oppa~~I dont think we can finish it today..Can we just tell Ms.Choi that we'll pass it tomorrow?

Siwan:I suppose we can do that because she wrote in the board we can pass it until friday....

Taeyeon:okay..let's just place the egg in water first..

Siwan:okay...

~They replaced the syrup to water~(hehehe,I have nothing else to say)

Siwan:okay..that will do,let's go..

Taeyeon:hmmm~~~I'll go ahead first oppa,I have to go together with Jessica...

Siwan:oh..okay..bye...

Taeyeon:bye oppa,see you tomorrow...(Taeyeon went to the locker room and saw Jessica reading)Jessica!what's that?

Jessica:another letter from the person....

Taeyeon:Really?!what does it say?

Jessica:"So your ideal type is a nerd huh?!-admirer"AISH!!!(crumples the paper)

Taeyeon:I told you he wasn't the one...

Jessica:let's go....is your project done?

Taeyeon:uh-huh...ugh..I'm so tired right now...and hungry

Jessica:let's go eat...

Taeyeon:really?!WHERE?

Jessica:your favorite place...

Taeyeon:YEHEY!!I LOVE YOU JESSICA!!!

Jessica:i know~~let's go...

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

A/N:

Sorry for the short update...I really arrived home late,and I have to make my assignments...I hope you like it...=^_^=