Sudden visit of the shy ''best-friend''

LOST

"Taeyeon-ah"Woo Bin roomed around the whole hospital to find taeyeon,but he had no luck finding her in the hospital,so he had no other choice but to ask for the directory on what room jaejoong was on.

"Excuse me miss?may I know where kim jaejoong is resting?"woo bin asked the nurse in the table and leaned his arms on the shelf.At  first the nurse just stared at him dreamily until he cleard his throat.

"K-kim Jaejoong..S-sir?"The nurse looked at the computer and researched the patient's name's."ummm..He's in room 914 sir 10th floor."

"Okay..thank you..." Woo Bin headed to the elevator and waited for a few seconds when he looked aroun he saw 2 familiar girls ordering coffee.He went straight to them and snatched the coffee's in their hand.

"Ladies first?"Woo Bin gave taeyeon and jessica a reassuring look."WOO BIN OPPA!oh....why are you here?"Taeyeon  asked woo bin with a raised eyebrow and looked at jessica,which jessica answered with a shrugged shoulder.

"oh..umm...I...I visited your place,then the maid said you we're here,so I searched for you..." Woo Bin started walking ahead of the girls,feeling embarassed about the fact that his day wouldn't be complete without taeyeon's smile at night.Well maybe he could sleep at night without taeyeon's smile BEFORE,but now he got the courage to be thick-faced and see taeyeon whenever he wants.

But sadly he guess he cant see taeyeon smile right now since one of her friends is in the hospital,he jus have to deal with it.

taeyeon:oh....

taeyeon looked jessica,and again jessica shrugged her shoulders.Then they walked with woo bin

Woo Bin:So..uhhh...what..happened to jaejoong?I heard he got beaten up..is it bad?

Jessica:yea...but I dont think it's too severe..right taeyeon?

Taeyeon:mm..I dont know with the 'not so severe' part..jessica...but yea he was beaten up,because I didn't let the driver fetch him...but oppa..you seem really worried of jaejoong oppa...hmm~~~bestfriends really worry very much huh?

Woo Bin:best-frie--WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

After realising his voice was too loud for everyone in the hospital's lobby to hear,woo bin immediately apologized and bowed his head.

Woo Bin:what best-friends are you talking about taeyeon-ah?~

After hearing woo bin's answer taeyeon and jessica looked at each other and giggled.

Jessica:why are you over-reacting oppa?it just proves that you're really jaejoong oppa's bestfriend..and what's so wrong about having jaejoong oppa as a best-friend huh?it's nice..you have someone to rely on when you're in need or devastated...

Woo Bin:let's just head upstairs already....and STOP!your gigglings...

-When the trio reached jaejoong's room,they stopped their laughs and went to serious mode.

Jessica:here's your coffee everyone!

Jessica busted in and gave everyone coffee's.When jaejoong saw woo bin,he sat up and asked.

Jaejoong:what are you doing here?!

Woo Bin:YAH!you dont have to shout at me!I didn't come here for you!

Mrs.Kim:boys~

Taeyeon:of course you did woo bin oppa..that's what best-friends do right,jessica?CARE for each other...

Slightly emphasising the word 'care',taeyeon looked at jessica with derp eyes and started laughing again,jessica joined in too.

Woo Bin & Jaejoong:SHUT UP!

Jessica:with the sychronized answer,you just earned yourselves with more laughs!

And with that the room was covered from a sad atmosphere,to a laughing atmosphere.


Sorry for the short update guys...exam's going on,and you know how it feels like when exam's taking over all my schedules.But dont worry,this exam will be the last exam for the school year.tomorrow will be the last day of the exam,so I'll make sure to update.