"Telling Jessica the Truth"

LOST

~In the Senior's classroom~

Teacher:what's taking Jaejoong so long...do you guys know where he went?

Students:.....

Teacher:no?Woo Bin-ah?

Woo Bin:deh?

Teacher:go and search for him...

Woo Bin:deh..(get's out the classroom,and sends a text message to jaejoong)

To:Jaejoong

From:Woo Bin

Yah!where are you?

REPLY:

To:Woo Bin

From:Jaejoong

I'm at the nurse's office..wae?

*So Woo Bin ran going to the nurse's office,and saw nurses office crowded,so he went in)

Woo Bin:yah Kim Jaejoo---(he saw that taeyeon soaking wet)OH!Taeyeon-shi..what..why are you wet?

*Everyone in  the room looked at Woo Bin and bowed except for Jaejoong*

Siwan:she had her swimming lesson's(jokingly)

Jessica:shikoro....

Taeyeon:(laughs,and sneezes)aigoo...(rubs her nose)

Nurse:Oh here it is!sorry for making you wait for such a long time...

Taeyeon:it's okay..I'll go..(sneezes,and rubs her nose)change now...(and went in the changing room)

Woo Bin:what happened to her?

Jaejoong:she wouldn't tell us...by the way..why are you here?

Woo Bin:oh right!the teacher is looking for you...hurry up already..

jaejoong:oh yeah..

~so woo bin and jaejoong ran to their classroom~

Nurse:boys..you better get back to your classes now or your teacher will get mad..

Jonghyun:how bout jessica?

Nurse:and jessica too...

Jessica:but--

Nurse:I have to talk to taeyeon..and ask her how it happened..

Seunghyun:you'll grow old doing that...

Leeteuk:yes..she wont tell anything,if she think's she shouldn't tell anyone..

Siwan:she can only tell jessica....

Nurse:okay!but only jessica...

Boys:deh~~(so they went back to their classrooms)

Taeyeon:Im done changing...

Nurse:taeyeon-ah...

Taeyeon:deh?(sneezes and rubs her nose)

Nurse:now tell us what really happened...

Jessica:tell me the truth...

Taeyeon:....(sighs heavily)okay fine!when I went inside the restroom,it's very silent there right?I suddenly remembered the engagement,I felt lonely ofcourse,so when I cam out,I didn't want to be noticed by the group so I crawled..and went to the school's swimming pool,while walking....I kind of tripped...and..fell hmhmhmhm(it's a laugh)(sneezed and rubs her nose again)sorry...

Nurse:AIGOO~~how clumsy!(picks a paper in her desk and write's something)here..give this to your teacher..

Taeyeon:deh...(sneezes)kumapsumida~~~for the clothes...

Nurse:okay..bye...

~Then Taeyeon and Jessica went out the nurse's office~

Jessica:SO!tell me what REALLY happened...

Taeyeon:what?

Jessica:when you're telling the truth you dont sigh heavily...you only sigh lightly when you tell the truth..

Taeyeon:okay...when I was using the restroom,someone poured water on me from the next stall...

Jessica:did they make any sound?

Taeyeon:no...she's only one..and I saw her shoes..but don't tell anyone okay...while she was filling the pail she happened to step on the tile where I can see her shoes...

Jessica:(sighs deeply)I'm used to not telling anyone...last year some girl's threw things at you because they think that you're seducing siwan oppa,and again last year,they drew an animated face resembling you and saying bad things,because they think that you're..AGAIN!..seducing leeteuk oppa..and then last year again,they spread nasty rumors about you,because they think ...AGAIN!you're seducing Seunghyun oppa...And now...this?!who is it now...who's face am I going to embarass now?and who do they think you're seducing?!

Taeyeon:Jessica~~calm--(sneezes)calm down...by the way,I haven't ask you about Doojoon Sunbae-nim...

Jessica:I wont..sorry...

Taeyeon:please..it's the only that could comfort me now...

Jessica:arraso~arraso~*so Jessica told Taeyeon about what happened yesterday~

Taeyeon:CHIN---(sneezes)CHINJA?!wahh.....but..I have one question...don't you love to look at abs...wait!...does he have abs?

Jessica:hmm~~

Taeyeon:O.O.......but you love abs...why did you look away?

Jessica:because I thought he was a ert...anyway...let's hurry to class,we'll talk about it later...

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

A/N:As you can read....Jessica is the only person that taeyeon can tell the truth to...and I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT...