"Jessica's Admirer finally shows up"

LOST

 

 ~The next day in school~

Jessica:oh?(picks up 4 envelopes)AISHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Taeyeon:OMO!why?

Jessica:he knew where my new locker is!!!

Taeyeon:Really?!awww...he really does like you....do you want to meet him?

Jessica:so I can smack him in the face?yeah sure...

Taeyeon:jessica...he's a senior...I mean look...please maybe he's a nerd right...

Jessica:there are no nerds in the seniors...

Taeyeon:oh please..here(gets a paper in her locker,and writes)

Dear Admirer,

Please meet me later after class in the gym...

 

                                                                              -Jung Jessica

Taeyeon:there...let's hang it here in your locker so he can see...

Jessica:you sure about this? 

Taeyeon:trust me...now let's go to class....

~LUNCH~

~In the locker room~

Jessica:(laughs)taeyeon-ah...there's a letter for you...

Taeyeon:hmmm(looks at the letter)

Dear whoever wrote the letter early this morning,

Please let Jessica write it on her own...I'm Jessica's Admirer so I know her hand-writing....

                                                                                                   -Jessica's Admirer

Taeyeon:ouch..okay then...jessica write it on your own..(hands jessica the ballpen,and jessica accepted it)

Dear My Admirer,

  That was really funny...Okay this time it's really me now...Please meet me in the school gym today after class...

                                                                                                                -Jung Jessica

Jessica:there...(places the letter in her locker)okay now let's go and eat...

~After Class~

Taeyeon:Jessica!!hurry up and maybe he'll leave..

Jessica:If he really does like me he will wait...and you seem more excited than I am..

Taeyeon:(hopping and then suddenly stops)wait a minute,'you seem more excited than I am'?you mean you're actually EXCITED?

Jessica:that's not what I mean..let's go..

~In the Gym~

*They saw their senior Doo Joon playing basketball and notices them*

Doo Joon:oh(bows)anneyeonghaseyo...(get;s his towel)

Taeyeon and Jessica:(bows 90 degrees)anneyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim!

Doo Joon:(laughs)why are you so formal...by the way,what are you doing here?

Taeyeon:oh we're waiting for someone...

Jessica:yeah but not anymore..

Taeyeon:ehh??

Jessica:he didn't come,what do you expect?a girl waiting for a boy to come?Let's go...

Taeyeon:wha-what!jessica(stops)maybe he's here somewhere...

Jessica:no taeyeon..let's go...(drags taeyeon)

Doo Joon:Please wait Jessica-shi!

Jessica:(stops)deh?

Doo Joon:I'm sorry for not introducing myself right away..(bows)

Jessica:deh?

Doo Joon:I'm the one who send's you letters every single day....Im sorry if I introduced myself as that guy in the locker,I just wasn't ready....

Taeyeon:ohhhhh...wait...aren't you a kingka?(jessica looks at him)

Doo Joon:deh..

Jessica:Sunbae-nim..I'm sorry but we have to go...let's go taeyeon-ah

Doo Joon:chakamanyo...(holds Jessica's hands)Please I need to talk to you....

Jessica:(trying to let go,and taeyeon let's of her hand and she runs away far from the school gym)YAH!!KIM TAEYEON!!!

Doo Joon:please..let me change first okay...please sit down..(leads Jessica to the bench)

Jessica:but---(and doo joon starts removing shirt)omo(turns,and stands up)I'll be going now...

Doo Joon:(shirtless)wait no..please wait..I have something to tell you...(holds Jessica's hands)

Jessica:(turns and see's Doojoon's shirtless body)AHHHH!!!*please listen to this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_vP1g2DppM*.(covers her eyes)

Doojoon:(wondering why Jessica is screaming,and he looked down)oh no..I'm not a ert,wait(gets his shirt and changes)done...I have my shirt one..(but jessica still screamed,so he stood infront of Jessica and held her hands)Im done changing...

Jessica:(looks at Doojoon)hmmm....Im really sorry,I need to go...

Doojoon:please..I beg you...please sit...(leading jessica to the bench again,and get's his nerd glasses in his bag,and ofcourse wears them)

Jessica:what are you wearing?

Doojoon:(getting dizzy becuase of the glass)oh..um..(adjust the glass)you like 'nerds' right?

Jessica:but before you weren't wearing those things..

Doojoong:because you like nerds..Im changing into a nerd...(losing balance)

Jessica:(helping him balance,and removes the glasses)you're funny...but Im sorry I wont bite with your bet...

Doojoon:thanks...wait..bet?what bet?

Jessica:I know you're doing this because of a bet..Im sorry if you loose some money..but being the subject of a bet,is even something bigger...

Doojoon:but I'm not doing this because of a bet..and there isn't any bet...

Jessica:sorry but please find someone else to play with...

Doojoon:but---(then someone came out from the benches above)

People:JESSICA-SHI PLEASE DONT THINK THAT THIS IS A BET!BECAUSE HE'S BEEN CRAZY ABOUT YOU SINCE YOU WE'RE A FRESHMEN!HE JUST HAD HIS COURAGE!

Person 1:HE EVEN CHANGED HIS STYLE ON BEING COOL TO BEING A NERD FOR YOU!!

Person 2:HE EVEN ASKED ME WHERE WAS YOUR NEW LOCKER!

People:PLEASE DONT HATE HIME!(and goes back to hiding)

Doojoon:(noticed jessica being suspicous)I didn't tell them to do that..I swear...

Jessica:(giggles)continue then...

Doojoon:continue what?

Jessica:you want to stop being my admirer?oh how disappointing...(and someone came in the gym)oh Joong Ki oppa...

Joong Ki:what are you doing here?

Jessica:what are you doing here?

Joong Ki:I heard your noisy scream...wait!...oh!(bows)anneyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim...do you know him?

Doojoon:(bows slightly)I was playing basketball and she came to find something...

Joong Ki:ahh..oki..excuse us sunbae,but we have to get home now...taeyeon's looking for you...

Jessica:really?!where is she?!I'm so going to kill her...

Joong Ki:don't you dare do that!

Jessica:(bows to doojoon)Goodbye sunbae!thank you for helping me find my phone...

Doojoon:yea..it was nothing...

Joong Ki:(bows to doojoon)thank you for helping her....

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N:THERE YOU HAVE IT VIEWERS!FOR THOSE WHO GUESSED IT WAS DOOJOON...CONGRATULATIONS!!