"Another Trouble caused by Hyuna"

LOST

The next day Taeyeon,Jessica,Joong Ki and Jaejoong arrived in school early,so they had time to loiter in school.In the girl's locker room,As usual Jessica got another letter from her admirer doojoon.After reading the letter,Jessica's face went red.Taeyeon who sae that Jessica's face went red asked ''Jessica?why is your face red?",but jessica didn't reply,so Taeyeon took the letter in Jessica's hand.' "Dear Jessica,So you like watching abs huh?Will you be happy if you saw abs?well then,next time when we meet,I will remove my shirt for you to be happy..kekekeke...your admirer" 'Taeyeon reads,then she looks at Jessica,whose eys we're watery from embarrasment."Jessica~~dont cry...it's not your fault,let's go okay..later when we go home I'll buy you your favorite food,for now let's go to class okay" and puts her arms around Jessica's shoulder and rubs it...

On the way to their classroom,Jessica and Taeyeon met Doojoon on the way."Good Morning Jessica~"He waved and smiled at Jessica,but Jessica looked up to him and only bowed slightly,like she doesn't know him at all,and she walked faster leaving Taeyeon behind.

Doojoong was dumbfounded by the way Jessica greeted him,he felt like Jessica didn't know him at all,so he asked Taeyeon."Taeyeon-shi..What happened to Jessica?Why..Why did she act like she didn't know me?" Then Taeyeon checked if Jessica has gone to their classroom,and answered "It's because of the letter this morning,she was embarrased on the way you said it,that's why..." "What?But I was just joking..." Doojoon answered Taeyeon back innocently."Dont worry I'll help you say sorry to her,later after class we'll be going......" Taeyeon told Doojoon a plan to say sorry to Jessica...

~AT LUNCH BREAK~

As usual Taeyeon and Jessica went to the locker room to get their lunch,while opening her locker a letter fell from Jessica's locker,but she didn't mind,so Taeyeon picked it up,"Jessica there's a letter for you" Taeyeon informned Jessica,but Jessica didn't say anything..."Jessica!why are you being like this?!you haven't spoke a single word since this morning!"Taeyeon got impatient and shouted att Jessica."I knew it...I knew he would be like this..I knew that would be the behavior of a kingka,but still I allowed him to enter my life..How could I be so stupid?"Jessica said softly and grabbed the letter.Ater Jessica grabbed the letter Taeyeon slightly smiled,but faded directly,because Jessica threw the letter in the garbage can...

"OMO!Jessica!~~"Taeyeon came running to the garbage cna to pick the letter but,"Try picking that up and give it to an I wont talk to you the entire month"Jessica warned,so Taeyeon didn't pick the letter and followed Jessica on the way out the locker room.While going out someone blocked Taeyeon's way and didn't let her pass,Taeyeon recognize the shoes that the other girl was wearing,It was the shoe of the person who poured water to her in the restroom,then she immediately look up,it was her sunbae Hyuna,then she bowed and asked "do you need anything sunbae?",but Hyuna smirked at her and said "acting all innocent are we now,little miss all-boys-love-me",Taeyeon was shock from the sudden behavior of her sunbae,*just yesterday,she was so sweet,but now...*,soon Hyuna and 2 other girl's dragged her away,Taeyeon tried to call Jessica but she was so blank,then the 3 girls brought her to the school's rooftop."What are we doing here?"Taeyeon asked Hyuna.But she just walked in the door followed by her friends,and locked the door so Taeyeon couldn't go in....

"please open the door!why are you doing this?!"Taeyeon shouted but no one answered."oh where's a cellphone when you need one"(you see Taeyeon doesn't have any phone and her grand-father doesn't know)

~MEANWHILE~

Jaejoong,Seunghyun,Siwan,Leeteuk,Joong Ki and Jonghyun we're waiting for the 2 girl's to arrive.While talking Seunghyun spotted Jessica with no Taeyeon "Jessica!where's taeyeon?"Seunghyun ran to Jessica's direction and asked,but jessica didn't answer,he shook Jessica to come back to reality and finally she looked up and answered "huh?..." "Where's Taeyeon?"Seunghyun once again asked..."She's at my back"turning around and saw no one "following...WHERE IS SHE?!"Jessica asked seunghyun,after hearing Jessica shout all boys in their table walked to them and asked."What's happening?"Siwan asked Jessica and Seunghyun who we're dumbfounded."She doesn't know where taeyeon is"Seunghyun aswered pointing at Jessica..

"WHAT?!weren't you together in goin to the locker room?"Jonghyun asked Jessica."I..I..I was blank in going here,maybe she went to the restroom,I'll..go check.."Jessica then went to the restroom and immediately went back."She's not there,I'll go check on the other one" Then she went inside the other restroom,and again went back immediately."Is she there?"Jaejoong asked her and looking worried,"Maybe she's in the pool"Jessica hurridly ran to the swimming pool but she wasn't there again.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"Jessica shouted desperatly and started crying,"I'll go check in the classroom"Siwan declared,and went to their classroom."I'll go back to the canteen maybe she went there"Seunghyun followed Siwan in going out of the Swimming pool building,"I'll go ask people if they saw taeyeon"Jaejoong said "I'll go with you" Leeteuk told Jaejoong and exited together with Jaejoong.Joong KI helped his sister up and comforted her "Dont worry she's just around here somewhere,and nothing's going to happen if you're just going to cry here,I'll go ask okay?you can find her"Jessica looked at him and wiped her tears "Deh oppa~~let's go" So they separated ways to find Taeyeon.

While looking Taeyeon,Leeteuk overheard 2 girl's talking,"Dont you think what we did to her was harsh?" One girl said,then the other replied "That's what she get's when she flirt's with Joong Ki oppa" "But still,locking her in the rooftop?what if no one goes there--" "Shut up!you're being too loud,what if someone hears you!"The other girl scolded her.After hearing their conversation,Leeteuk hurriedly went to the rooftop to check,and he saw taeyeon there sleeping soundly like she wasn't locked up there.Then he walked to her and woke her up, "Taeyeon-ah~are you okay?"Leeteuk asked,Taeyeon woke up "oh,oppa!I was just taking a nap,I lack sleep because I was doing our homework,and I needed some peace too~are you done eating?"Taeyeon lied,ofcourse leeteuk knew this and just acted like he believed."But why would you sleep in this hot place?" Leetuk asked Taeyeon and at the same time took out his cellphone and texted the other's.

TO:Jessica,Joong Ki,Jaejoong,Seunghyun,Siwan

From:Leeteuk

I found her,we're in the rooftop,she say's that she needed to sleep.We'll be heading to the canteen to eat,you guy's go there too,I'll tell you what happened...

and sends it to othere's...

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

A/N:Anneyeong~~sorry I didn't update yesterday.I changed my concept in writing in this chapter,so you could understand the situation....please comment and look forward to the next chapter...