"Hiding in the Girl's Restroom"

LOST

~The next day~

*Taeyeon,Jessica and Joong Ki we're walking in to school when a girl tripped while she was walking*

Joong Ki:oh!are you okay?(helps the girl up,and bows)anneyeonghaseyeo sunbae-nim..

Jessica & Taeyeon:(bows)anneyeonghaseyo Hyuna sunbae-nim..

Hyuna:ah anneyeonghaseyeo(bows slightly)

Joong Ki:are you okay sunbae?

Hyuna:ah Im okay...(faking to slightly trip again)

Taeyeon:oppa I think we should bring her to the clinic...

Jessica:(the bell rings)OMO!Taeyeon-ah it's time for our class...oppa!you bring her to the clinic,since your class will start later..bye sunbae..we're really sorry if we can't send you to the clinic...

Hyuna:no..I'm really okay..trust me...

Joong Ki:okay..hurry so you won't be scolded..sunbae..Im sorry for doing this but we have to hurry(carries hyuna bridal style)

Hyuna:omo!you dont have to..I can walk..

Joong Ki:I have to because taeyeon said so..

Hyuna:taeyeon?*so you like taeyeon,huh?! I dont care I'll seduce you anyway I can*

~Without joong ki noticing,Hyuna rasied her skirt higher,so Joong Ki can look in her legs~

Joong Ki:oh we're here...excuse me nurse could you please check her ankle...

Nurse:why what happened?

Joong Ki:she kind of tripped,while walking..Oh sunbae-nim..I'll be going now so I wont be late...

Hyuna:oh..okay..thank you for bringing me here joong ki-ah..

Joong Ki:deh(bows,and leaves)

Hyuna:(checks if Joong Ki left)AISH!CHINJA!What are you doing?!let go of my precious feet you commoner!

Nurse:what?!but I thought you broke your ankle?

Hyuna:I was just faking it okay...(and leaves)he didn't even notice that I raised my skirt for him to see my legs..ugh..wait...he likes taeyeon right?okay....

~At Lunch~

*Taeyeon went in the girl's bathroom,while using the restroom,someone poured water on her*

Taeyeon:oh!how clumsy of me..(crying)NO taeyeon!don't cry!

~She checked if someone was there~

Taeyeon:oh stupid me!ofcourse there would be people!It's lunch!I'll just wait here,until everyone get's out....hmmm...what to do while waiting....(get's a mop,and starts mopping the wet floor)

~In Taeyeon's Table her friends we're waiting~

Siwan:what's taking taeyeon so long?It's been 30 minutes since she went there....

Joong Ki:Jessica..go check on her...

Jessica:why me?!

Leeteuk:okay I'll go check on the girl's restroom...

Jessica:arraso~arraso~(goes to the girls restroom)TAEYEON-AH?!

~After hearing Jessica's voice,Taeyeon changed into the janitor's shoes~

Jessica:taeyeon-ah?(opens all the stalls except for the one that taeyeon was on)excuse me(checks out the shoes)ow..sorry..(get's out the girl's restroom,and goes back to their table)Oppa!she's not there!

Joong Ki:BWOH?!what do you mean she's not there?

Seunghyun:did you check it properly?

Jessica:hmm...I opened every stall but she's not there...

Jaejoong:are you sure she isn't there?

Jessica:deh...

Jonghyun:maybe she went to the other restroom

Leeteuk:that can't be possible I saw her enter the girl's restroom,and I never saw her get out...

Siwan:how did you?...

Jessica:ert...

Leeteuk:I'm not!let's just check the other restroom okay?

~so they went to they other girl's restroom~

Jessica:(goes in)Taeyeon-ah?(opens the first stall)Taeyeon-ah?(tries to open the stall,but it was locked,so she checked the shoes,it was the same)Taeyeon-ah?!what are you doing there?

Girl:WHAT ARE YOU DOIG?!

Jessica:oh..sorry about that..Taeyeon-ah?(opens the 3rd stall,but no one was there)Taeyeon-ah?!(until she reached the last stall taeyeon was still not there,so she get's out)

Seunghyun:Is she there?

Jessica:(shakes her head)no..

Jaejoong:let's spread out!(the bell rings,signaling them that lunch has ended)

Jessica:but it's time!

Jaejoong:we have to look for her!

Jessica:we'll be scolded and be leaded to the principal's office if we dont get back to class..

Jonghyun:we can search for her one by one...for the ones in our class we can take turns in going to the restroom to look for her,while the sunbae's we'll send you a text message if it's your turn to search...

Joong Ki:okay..

~AT TAEYEON'S SITUATION~

*after 15 minutes of waiting for the canteen to be empty,Taeyeon went out the restroom*

Taeyeon:(sighs)that was so hot there...good thing my clothes we're wet...(then someone hugs her from behind)OH!

Seunghyun:where have you been?why are you so wet?come with me....

Taeyeon:I went to have some swim in the school's swimming pool..hehehe..why?

Seunghyun:we we're worried sick finding you!(places a towel around Taeyeon)

Taeyeon:kamsa-mida oppa~~

Seunghyun:(get's his cellphone)*I found her*(and puts it back)Let's go to the nurse's office maybe she has some extra uniform...

Taeyeon:Deh....

~Jaejoong's POV~

*We we're having our class,but my mind was still about finding taeyeon,then I recieved a text from seunghyun,a text that I have been waiting...

To:Jaejoong

From:Seunghyun

I found her....

so I immediatly told my teacher if I could go to the restroom,he agreed to I went directly to where Seunghyun was,and I found Taeyeon soaking wet,I ran directly to her*

Taeyeon:oh oppa..what are you doing here?

Jaejoong:why are you so wet?

Taeyeon:I had my swimming lesson's...(smiles)*oh..that smile just melts me,but no!I cant let her just smile!*

Jaejoong:what happened...

Taeyeon:I told you--(then jessica came running in along with siwan,leeteuk,jonghyun and joong ki)

Jessica:Taeyeon-ah!(hugs taeyeon)what happened?are you okay?

Taeyeon:I'm fine~Im fine....

Siwan:why are you wet?

~End of Jaejoong's POV~

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

A/N:Poor Taeyeon....I guess we all know who did this right...and It's not that I hate Hyuna..She just fits the role...