LOST episode 1 "School"

LOST

Taeyeon is a 14 year old girl, she lives in a normal life, even though they have problems paying for their rent, she still does her best in making her mom happy. Many people likes taeyeon for her calm, easy going , kind, caring character, Even though girl’s fights her because many boys has a crush on her,her tough best friend Jessica protects her . And she easily forgives them when they ask for forgiveness. Her story starts when her mother said something shocking to her.

 

Taeyeon’s Mom: taeyeon-ah..wake up already. It’s first day of class.

Taeyeon’s mom woke her up gently,as usual.Taeyeon growned and opened her eyes,and she saw her mom,she stood up and pecked her mom in the cheeks

Taeyeon:Good morning mom

Taeyeon’s Mom:oh!and Jessica’s waiting for you downstairs so hurry up.

So Taeyeon took a bath for 15 minutes,then changed.Then she went downstairs and saw her mom and best friend Jessica talking.

 Taeyeon:Sorry for making you wait Jessica

Taeyeon said to her best friend and sits down to her chair

Jessica:Oh it’s okay,you wait for me too anyway.

Taeyeon: Have you eaten y—(before taeyeon could finish her sentence Jessica cut her off)

Jessica: not yet(with a your-gonna-let-me-eat-right smile).

Taeyeon was not shocked to this so as her mom

Taeyeon:well hurry up and fill your stomach,come on mom

She offers both jher mom and jessica with vacant seats,so they ate their breakfast.After they ate Taeyeon and Jessica head of to their school,on the way Jessica asked Taeyeon something

Jessica:Taeyeon??

Taeyeon:hmm (looks at her best friend)

Jessica:do you like someone?

Taeyeon:(faces the bushes near them)Joong Ki oppa,why do you keep forcing jessica to ask me if I like someone?I already told you a thousand times,I dont have time for those likelike things(giggling).

Joong Ki:(gets up from the bushes)sorry about that.

Taeyeon:oh my!come here oppa

Joong ki went near teayeon,and taeyeon dusted the leaves on joong ki and smiled.

Jessica:see~~I told you she would figure that you we’re there.

Joong Ki:YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID IT WHILE YOU WE’RE IN A NICE ATMOSPHERE!!

Jessica:YAH!!chugule?!(do you want to die)

 Joong Ki:yah!!!

Joong ki was about to attack Jessica good thing taeyeon stopped him.

Taeyeon:OPPA!!let’s just head to school, okay?or else we’ll be late on our first day~~

So the 3 of them went to school.Jessica and Taeyeon are on the same class Grade 8,While joong ki is older by 1 year so he’s in Grade 9.Then after greeting their classmates and asking how their vacation was,they went to their school grounds to have their flag ceremony.After singing the national anthem,their principal went infront and said his speech.Then he called the new students.In taeyeon’s class they have 4 new classmates,kwangmin and youngmin(who are twins),Kim Yuna, and Ahn So Hee.In Joong ki’s class they had 1 new classmate, Goo Hara.In the 4th year they had 4 new classmates,2 of the students are brothers and sisters,The boys name is Kim Woo Bin,and the girls name is Kim Hyuna,the other 2 are Park Jiyeon and Ok Taecyeon.Jessica noticed that  the new boy in the 4th year kept looking at taeyeon.Then after that they went back to their classroom and they had their class,Then they had their lunch time,Taeyeon was about to stand up when 3 boys blocked her way and gave her a gangster look.

Taeyeon was blocked by 3 boys,she looked up and saw her close boy classmates,leeteuk,siwan, and seunghyun.

Siwan:Taeyeon-ah~~why didn’t you answer my calls?i was so worried(hugging taeyeon)

Taeyeon:hehehe,now now..Siwan oppa you do know that i don’t have a phone right?(trying hard to break free)

Leeteuk:yah,enough!dont you see..taeyeon doesn’t like you hugging her.Am i right taeyeon my love?(winking at taeyeon)she wants me instead!!(attempting to hug taeyeon,luckly seunghyun grabbed her)

Taeyeon smiled at seunghyun

Taeyeon:oh!seunghyun oppa!oh and sorry leeteuk oppa,i don’t want those kind of stuffs...thanks seunghyun oppa..

Seunghyun:no problem,taeyeon-ah do you want to go to the beach?

Taeyeon:no thanks oppa!Jessica!wake up already.

Jessica:anni~~i told you wake me up after the 1st subject..

Taeyeon:it’s already lunch time,so lets go...Oh!siwan oppa,leeteuk oppa,seunghyun oppa,want to come with us?

♦The 3 boys agreed and they went to the canteen,then taeyeon asked her companions♦

Taeyeon:so...oppa's and jessica what did you do this summer?

Jessica:well we went to my grandma's place.taeyeon no need asking them,we all know that they always watch yadong()!

Siwan:Jessica-shi!how could you say that!we may be close to girls but we dont watch those things...

Leeteuk:yah!how do you know that word!and siwan's right how could we!

Seung Hyun:I know why....she watches that!got'cha!

Jessica:(clenching her fist,and stands up)what did you say?!

Seung Hyun:oh!look at her she's mad!it is true!!!

♦When they we're fighting and taeyeon was laughing,Taeyeon noticed that her classmate,Jong Hyun was watching them.Taeyeon called jonghyun♦

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....