"Gift from BLOCK B"

LOST

MC:okay..is there any special message to the new couple..

Zico:deh~anneyeong taeyeon-shi~~(waves at taeyeon cutely)

Taeyeon:deh(waves back)anneyeonghaseyeo...

Zico:aiii...kyeopta~~hehe well congratulations...

MC:okay~~for the next performer....Mighty Mouth~BAD BOY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi6-Co8BXts

MC:aigoo~kamsamida....

~After the Engagement Party~

Taeyeon:jessica!~(hugs jessica)

Jessica:oh~~you did well sitting there doing nothing~~(pats taeyeon's back)

Taeyeon:I was so itching to move and walk around...

Jessica:i know..I know...

Taeyeon:(releases jessica,and pulls her dress down)ugh..this dress is sooooo...ugh...

Jonghyun:(removes his jacket and cover's taeyeon's legs)sit down...

Leeteuk:aigoo~~taeyeon's engaged jonghyun-ah....stop making a move on her..arasso~~

Jonghyun:it's because she isn't comfortable...

Taeyeon:oh!anneyeonghaseyeo doojoon sunbaenim(bows)

Doojoon:WAH~~so you we're the mysterious girl that woo bin wouldn't tell us huh?~~anyway(shakes taeyeon's hands)

Taeyeon:(accepts the hand shake and looks at jessica who was busy looking for taeyeon to eat)deh...ah...(bows slightly)anneyeonghaseyeo hyuna sunbae-nim..(feeling uneasy to talk to the person who bullied her before)

Hyuna:(bows back)could I talk to you taeyeon-ah?

Taeyeon:deh?(and hyuna gives her come-with-me-or-else-you're-dead look with a fake smile)deh...oppa's if you'll excuse me...

Hyuna:(goes to the dark area)soo...now that you're engaged to my brother,make sure you dont flirt with my joong ki oppa anymore UNDERSTOOD?!(smiles fakely)

Taeyeon:but..I'm not flirting with joong ki oppa..sunbaenim..I just grew up close with him...

Hyuna:whatever I dont care...just make sure you keep your distance....then..I'll be going now taeyeon-ah(pat's taeyeon's head softly)

Taeyeon:deh~(bows and smiles)jessica~~what did you get for me?

Jessica:alot..come on.....

~After they said goodbye to the guest taeyeon and the other's went on their houses~

Taeyeon:umma~I'll change first okay..

Mrs.Kim:hmm~~

*After Changing*

Taeyeon:umma~~

Mrs.Kim:yes....

Taeyeon:my feet totally hurts from this morning becaus eof the shopping we had yesterday,and I even wore high heels tonight~I have a feeling that I wont be able to walk tomorrow...

Mrs.Kim:aigoo~~dont worry we'll have a massage tonight...I figured you would feel this way....

Taeyeon:but mom!

Mrs.Kim:why?

Taeyeon:in the pictures...I look tall right?

Mrs.Kim:aigoo~~ofcourse..you see you get a benefit by wearing heels...you'll look taller...

Taeyeon:deh..but mom..Im really tired right now..I think Im going to skip the massage thingy....

Mrs.Kim:arasso~~Good Night(kisses taeyeon's cheeks)

Taeyeon:Good Night mom~~~

Jaejoong:miss taeyeon~~

Taeyeon:deh oppa~~

Jaejoong:here are your gift's from the engagement party...do you want me to bring them in your room for you?

Taeyeon:deh~~

Jaejoong:by the way this is from the BLOCK B group...they sent you this gift....

Taeyeon:deh~~

Jaejoong:they said you have to open them now and send them a varification photo when you're wearing it...

Taeyeon:deh?(sighs)deh....please prepare the camera...I'll be down in a couple of minutes...

*After Changing*

Taeyeon:aigoo~~oppa please tell them that I liked it very much...and thank you...and also the stuff toy..

Jaejoong:deh~

Taeyeon:I'll be sleeping now....Good Night everyone...

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

A/N:Hello Everyone~~Viewers~~It turned out that the typhoon was only staying here on our region for 1 day...Sorry I said it would go for 1 week....And I cant update until december 14..we have a test coming and I have to study....