"Chasing"

LOST

~In Siwan's House~

Taeyeon:It's been such a long time since I haven't come to your house oppa...

Seunghyun:all of us...actually all of us haven't been to each other's houses in such a long time....

Jessica:CORRECT!ohhh..I'm hungry...

Seunghyun:I'll cook for everyone...

Siwan:I'll help...

Taeyeon:yeah me too....

Siwan:no..you're my guest so stay put(everyone shots him a glare except for taeyeon and jaejoong)

Leeteuk:how about us then?are we just garbage to you?

Seunghyun:I even offered to cook...

Siwan:that's not what I mean...I mean,Taeyeon is one of my guest...and seunghyun,you offered to help..

Seunghyun:but taeyeon offered to help too...

Siwan:Because you're good in cooking...and I dont know how...so..ah forget it,let's just get started so everyone can eat..(and went in the kitchen)

Taeyeon:jaejoong oppa...did you tell mom that we're going to eat here?

Jaejoong:yes...

Taeyeon:okay..(sits in the couch)ugh...I'M SO TIRED!!(making her voice loud so jessica will notice her,but jessica just ignored her)Jessica~~~what happened to your admirer?is he still giving you letter's?

Leeteuk:BWOH?!Jessica has an admirer?(and joong ki looks)

Jessica:(shots taeyeon a glare)you must have misunderstood it oppa..(laughs weakly)the admirer means the..teacher....is giving me letters because of my grades...Joong Ki oppa please don't tell mom about this...

Joong Ki:awww...yah jessica....that's why you should think about studying,not thinking of what's the next story of your fanfiction...

Jessica:arrasso....

Taeyeon:(having the feeling that jessica will kill her)ummm..Siwan oppa~~do you need any help?I'm bored...(not meeting jessica's eyes)

Jessica:wait taeyeon-ah~~I thought you're tired(through gritted teeth)let me give you a massage..I'll give you a special massage..'The massage of death'(giving taeyeon a deadly smile)

Taeyeon:no~~I just had my massage yesterday...

Jessica:no you didn't..come here!(grabs taeyeon's wrist,and was about to give her 'the massage of death',but jaejoong stopped her)

Taeyeon:AHHH....hhh....huh?

Jaejoong:please don't do that to taeyeon,it's my duty to protect her...

Jessica:oh come on,I was just joking(and starts chasing taeyeon)

Taeyeon:ahhhh..leeteuk oppa!!(hides behind leeteuk's back)

Leeteuk:stop it now jessica....she didn't mean to spit it out,right(starting to be his narcissistic self again,and touches jessica's checks)

Jessica:(playing along with leetuk)oppa~~do you want your egg's to scrumbled?or boiled?(gives leeteuk a move-or-I'll-kick-your-balls look)

Leeteuk:(looking horrified)oh you evil little girl...(faces taeyeon and holds her shoulders,and starts being dramatic)Taeyeon-ah..I'm sorry oppa can'not protect you,please runaway while you can...oppa will always be there for you...go...

Taeyeon:(plays along)thank you for protecting me oppa..(runs away)

Leeteuk:TAEYEON-AH!!!!

Jessica:AISH....When i get you you're so dead....

Taeyeon:Jaejoong oppa~~~

Jaejoong:(sighs)please don't let her be tired..she just got cured from being sick....

Jessica:oh right....

Taeyeon:thanks oppa..I'll help siwan oppa ans seunghyun oppa...(goes in the kitchen)oppa's can I help?

Seunghyun:oh taeyeon-ah~~yeah sure...here..help us with the plating...

Taeyeon:deh~~

Siwan:oh taeyeon-ah,why we're you noisy out there?

Taeyeon:oh..I said something,and Jessica chased me...first I hid at leeteuk oppa's back,but jessica threatend him,so he got scared,after I hid at Jaejoong oppa's back good thing he stopped Jessica...

Seunghyun:Was?what did he say to make her stop?

Taeyeon:(re-enacting)(sighs)please dont let her be tired,she just got cured from being sick...(and bows)

Siwan & Seunghyun:(looks at taeyeon)'just got cured from being sick'?

Taeyeon:oh yeah you stll dont know...well seunghyun oppa,remember when we ate,it rained?I got wet,and when I arrived home,it dried,so I got sick..

Siwan:wait a minute....you met with seunghyun?when?why?where?

Seunghyun:on saturday,I was taking photos in Namsan Tower,and I met taeyeon there,and we had our food trip,then it started raining..

Siwan:how come I didn't know this?

Seunghyun:I forgot to tell you..

Taeyeon:okay I'm done..should I serve this already?

Siwan:wait..JONGHYUN-AH!!!

Jonghyun:yea?

Siwan:help taeyeon serve food....

Jonghyun:deh....(carries the trays)

Taeyeon:did jessica calm down already?

Jonghyun:yeah.....

Seunghyun:okay guys....let's take a picture....(takes out his camera)1.2.3...okay....It cam out well!!!

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....